Unread 02-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
No Shay Given.

No £#%&!s given more like

Unread 02-12-2017, 09:41 PM
20 times

Remember when Paddy Barclay called him a waste of money after a week?

Unread 02-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
His first season at utd, they were all £#%&!ing at it.

Would love to see them try and explain how wrong they got that.
Not that those @#%&!s would.

Unread 02-12-2017, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Not heard from him in a while tbh - has the worthless baldy ABU @#%&! finally retired?

Unread 02-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not heard from him in a while tbh - has the worthless baldy ABU @#%&! finally retired?
Personally I'm hoping the curse of Sunday Supplement has struck him down, the £#%&!ing slappy bitter bastard.

Unread 02-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Sparky***

What a keeper he's turned into.

Remember his early days at the club when he was a skinny kid. English football being the way it is, it was widely accepted and even encouraged for the opposition to assault him at every set-piece, cross and ball into the box because, you know, he was foreign and young.

I seem to remember that £#%&!ing geordie lummocks Andy Carroll at Upton Park launching himself at David like some sort of pony tailed battering ram, no intention of playing the ball and every intention of just smashing into him, regardless of whatever kind of injury it caused.

De Gea deserves all the plaudits for the keeper he's become because he's done it in the harshest league possible, with some absolute cretins infront of him.

Unread 02-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What a keeper he's turned into.

Remember his early days at the club when he was a skinny kid. English football being the way it is, it was widely accepted and even encouraged for the opposition to assault him at every set-piece, cross and ball into the box because, you know, he was foreign and young.

I seem to remember that f***ing geordie lummocks Andy Carroll at Upton Park launching himself at David like some sort of pony tailed battering ram, no intention of playing the ball and every intention of just smashing into him, regardless of whatever kind of injury it caused.

De Gea deserves all the plaudits for the keeper he's become because he's done it in the harshest league possible, with some absolute cretins infront of him.
Post.

And I remember that game well. You're absolutely.

'Welcome to the Premier League'.... which apparently makes it ok.

I remember Jamie Redknapp laying in to him at half time on his league debut. His first £#%&!ing league game.

"He's gotta learn Jeff. He's gotta learn because he literally just literally doesn't look literally good enough"

Unread 03-12-2017, 12:44 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Our best ever keeper. In the past I would have put a question mark there, not now.
needs to win more, for me. both schmeichel and VDS literally won us CL finals; maybe then. would certainly say dave is the most talented though.

right about the vendettas too. remember gary nev laying into him for punching a cross against spurs. something about how 'it won't be forgotten in that dressing room'

Unread 03-12-2017, 09:30 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Not taking anything away from Dave but you’d think we didn’t deserve to win because he made two or three brilliant saves. Brad Friedel and half a dozen other keepers routinely turned out performances like this at OT and I don’t recall the media despair about how unlucky we were. Apart from probably three excellent saves, any shit Liverpool keeper over the past couple of decades would’ve dealt with the pathetic efforts that the bummers offered. The £#%&!ing luck Arsenal and the berts have enjoyed recently as well as some dodgy refereeing decisions and they’ve got the neck to whine about the result. £#%&!ing luv it if we fluke a win vs the arabs.

Dave = bitw btw nqat

Phil just as bad. Shit scared of contradicting abus
He made 3 outstanding saves, 1 of which was from one of our own players.

Most of their “attempts” were pathetic

Unread 03-12-2017, 09:52 AM
Pop

All this talk of Madrid offering £60m or so for him is laughable. With shit@#%&!s like Coutinho and £#%&!ers like Neymar fetching nine figure transfer fees, and Madrid not being short of a bob, Utd ought to slap its big throbbing Red Devil on the table and demand a minimum £150m for him.

And still them them to £#%&! off if they agree.

Unread 03-12-2017, 11:17 AM
saffers

New contract needed asap.

To think lvg almost succeeded in forcing him out of the club. We'd have cillesen in nets ffs.

Unread 03-12-2017, 11:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
They say keepers save you ten points a season.

I don't think they do.

He £#%&!ing does though.

He makes saves about once a month that most keepers make over a career.

That double save, the lukaku save, that one at Stoke earlier this season, the one at Anfield in the first half.

That's a few worldy saves that have directly saved us 5 points.

Hes easily the best keeper in the world. I've no idea what Neur does on a weekly basis for Bayern, but it isn't this.

And Courtios can £#%&! off.

I still think he could come off his line a little more at times, but for sheer talent, he's probably the best we've ever had.

Unread 03-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 03-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You're an idiot.

Unread 03-12-2017, 11:58 AM
sa7

Mick "Farmer's Wants A Wife" Dennis: "He's called David de Gea Quintana. But don't bother learning all those names. There will be another chap along soon. There has to be."

Paddy "Picard" Barclay: "The goalie is like a jelly. He isn't physically capable. He's Heurelho Gomes without the shot-stopping."

James "Who?" Duckers: "a kid who won a competition to play in goal for Manchester United,"

%@#$&!s.

As much as he had a wobbly start at United, not helped, as has been noted by my esteemed colleagues in other posts, by the fact that the Premier League's biggest fraud shit@#%&!s were given licence and actually encouraged to physically assault him at every opportunity for the having the audacity to be a young foreign goalkeeper. Anyone with a pair of working eyes could see he was talented as Hell.

The reason these #@&%!s become journalists is that they were too @#%&! to actually join in as kids and convinced themselves they'd become expert analysts by watching other kids actually play.

Worthless barnacles on the hull of the game.

Unread 03-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Neo

Good goalie, but, to be fair, most on here probably never saw Schmeichel in the 90s, so understandable that they think the Spanish guy is the best we've had.

The Dane pretty much changed goalkeeping in this country, and won the £#%&!ing Treble. Made mistakes that De Gea doesn't, but had a leadership and command that the Spaniard lacks.

De Gea is probably the best in Europe now though; certainly the best shot stopper. Just think how good he'd be if he could marshal a back line.

Unread 03-12-2017, 01:25 PM
puressence

Would genuinely love to have the match threads and early de gea posts on here remember backing him weekly whilst the experts £#%&!ing pummelled him on this site and no surprise for guessing the main culprit .. similar ones who slate young Lindelof rashford jesse yes those ones The rinus michels of the forum

Unread 03-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
New contract needed asap.

To think lvg almost succeeded in forcing him out of the club. We'd have cillesen in nets ffs.
A part of me thinks van gaal was a big influence in £#%&!ing up that deal. De gea wanted out and he didn’t get out.

If true, that, martial and giving rashford his chance are key things to thank van gaal for. Pity his man management skills were shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
As much as he had a wobbly start at United, not helped, as has been noted by my esteemed colleagues in other posts, by the fact that the Premier League's biggest fraud shit@#%&!s were given licence and actually encouraged to physically assault him at every opportunity for the having the audacity to be a young foreign goalkeeper. Anyone with a pair of working eyes could see he was talented as Hell.
Gary Neville joining in the condemnation whilst constantly bigging up hart is what pissed me off. You expect that type of shit from the media. Gary has no excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Good goalie, but, to be fair, most on here probably never saw Schmeichel in the 90s, so understandable that they think the Spanish guy is the best we've had.

The Dane pretty much changed goalkeeping in this country, and won the £#%&!ing Treble. Made mistakes that De Gea doesn't, but had a leadership and command that the Spaniard lacks.

De Gea is probably the best in Europe now though; certainly the best shot stopper. Just think how good he'd be if he could marshal a back line.
Agreed. I think Schmeichel is the best goalkeeper ever. I can’t imagine how anyone could be better. De gea is the best in the world now. The key thing is he’s still around the same age schmeichel was when we bought him, and he’s already better than van der Saar was.

Unread 03-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Yeah schmeichel and Kahn during the 90s were the best. The save Schmeichel made in vienna that time then there was that point blank header he saved from Zamorano at old trafford. £#%&!ing insane.
Closed Thread