United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-09-2017, 12:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Another nonsensical reply. You really are losing it man.

It should come as no shock you keep sticking up for him though; after all, his playing style bears more than a passing resemblance to your posting style. A certain kinship perhaps?
I'm implying that your view on LvG is repeated, in a similar manner to the never ending passing from side to side that his team often treated us to.

See, I've taken your view of his football, and likened it to your posting style. And now you are repeating the trick, just as you did when you responded to my calling you boring by you calling me boring. You're a repetitive nothingness. Vapid.

Unread 09-09-2017, 12:56 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just goes to show what a shithouse Woodward is tbh.
Did you cry while posting that? Lil bish

Unread 09-09-2017, 12:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Did you cry while posting that? Lil bish
£#%&! off, your team is playing.

Unread 09-09-2017, 12:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
£#%&! off, your team is playing.
Funny coming from the city fan...

Lvg deserved what he got, and more

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:00 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Hard to argue with any of what he says tbf. United handled it £#%&!ing terribly. It was definitely time for him to leave at the end of that season, but £#%&!inghell- do the change with a bit of class.
Good post. Have some rep

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:01 PM
dunk

Quote:

you're pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Liverpool deserve you.

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
you're pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Liverpool deserve you.
Pizza express deserve you.

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Denis Irwell

Top bloke

Awful football

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Buck

He's spot on about Woodward. Proper weasel that saying one thing to his face and doing another behind his back. Mourinho also giving comments while LvG was still in the job was a low-blow.

Van Gaal and his team would have had plans mapped up for the new season only to find out it was wasted time. We all knew he was a dead man walking but there is a better way of treating people.

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:22 PM
saffers

Van Gaal, who has previously refused to comment over his sacking, said: “United put my head in a noose and I was publicly placed on the gallows.

“The pressure was enormous with my head in the noose and they went right behind my back.

“I think it was all orchestrated like a film and it was done very much behind my back right from January.

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He has a point. I hate sneaks; just be a man and be honest with the guy. If he throws a strop and tries to sabotage the season then sack him, but then it would be for cause and on him. This way is worse.

That said, the notion that the former players were having a pop because of some orchestrated plan is ludicrous. Maye they were saying we were awful to watch simply because we were awful to watch; it was their job after all.
Did he even remotely suggest that?

No idea if these quotes are legit obvs.

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Billy Redface

Any news if this happened in front of or behind his back?....

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:19 PM
guerreiro

£#%&! me, under performing employee gets shafted but still gets a few million for being crap. I'd be a £#%&!ing billionaire if I was offered such privileges.

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:31 PM
MOE1948

Quote:

A person goes through life meeting all kinds sometimes there are two the same.

Take you and Jose you are the same when you win, you are c**ky and obnoxious and when you lose you act like spoilt brats and obnoxious.
You should really try and get a kind relative who feels sorry for you to have you committed before it is too late.

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:31 PM
red in cumbria

So it wasn't Mendes who leaked LvG's sacking the night of the cup win after all?

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948

Take you and Jose you are the same when you win, you are #@&%!y and obnoxious and when you loose you act like spoilt brats and obnoxious.
You should really try and get a kind relative who feels sorry for you to have you committed before it is too late.
Lose

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948

Take you and Jose you are the same when you win, you are #@&%!y and obnoxious and when you loose you act like spoilt brats and obnoxious.
Big compliment to be compared to Mou. Thanks pal.

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:40 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Lose
thank you young man 'iT snot tHe sPELLIN JUST the tIepIn'

Quote:
Big compliment to be compared to Mou. Thanks pal.

To each his own...

very self centered

Unread 09-09-2017, 04:31 PM
utd99

Quote:
I'm implying that your view on LvG is repeated, in a similar manner to the never ending passing from side to side that his team often treated us to.

See, I've taken your view of his football, and likened it to your posting style. And now you are repeating the trick, just as you did when you responded to my calling you boring by you calling me boring. You're a repetitive nothingness. Vapid.
And your views on Mata, Welbeck et al are what?

I don't think I can be blamed for not understanding you when most of what you post is incomprehensible guff you £#%&!ing muppet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Did he even remotely suggest that?

No idea if these quotes are legit obvs.
Yes.

If the quotes are legit if course.

Unread 09-09-2017, 04:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
And your view on Mata, Welbeck et al is what?

I don't think I can be blamed for not understanding you when most of what you post is incomprehensible guff you £#%&!ing muppet.
Utter nothingness as per usual
Closed Thread