United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:28 AM
TheFatGoth

Question Is it time to start secretly looking at the other managerial options out there?

Jose just isn't the same man. Lost all his confidence, miserable - think he's going through some sort of mid life crisis tbh and I just can't see him turning himself or the club around in a reasonable timeframe unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong obviously, but still, it would be remiss of us to take our eyes off the managerial market and any future potential suitors. Klopp and Pep are now out of bounds obviously, but who else do you reckon has what it takes to fill the AON Training Complex hotseat. AVB would be my first choice, but I feel a top top club will snap him up fairly soon. Simeone? Blanc?.....Tuchal?

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:32 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

NO

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Jose just isn't the same man. Lost all his confidence, miserable - think he's going through some sort of mid life crisis tbh and I just can't see him turning himself or the club around in a reasonable timeframe unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong obviously, but still, it would be remiss of us to take our eyes off the managerial market and any future potential suitors. Klopp and Pep are now out of bounds obviously, but who else do you reckon has what it takes to fill the AON Training Complex hotseat. AVB would be my first choice, but I feel a top top club will snap him up fairly soon. Simeone? Blanc?.....Tuchal?
AVB has gone to China.

JoMo will come good

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:34 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
AVB has gone to China.

JoMo will come good

Just seen. Told ya

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

£#%&! off and die !

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:37 AM
hopkins

Paul Le Guen

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:38 AM
andyroo

You're not happy with "Poch" Dave?

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Paul Le Guen
Utd would ruin him.

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Der Kaiser

Yes.

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:40 AM
The taste of...

Unread 04-11-2016, 09:41 AM
Sapien

Thumbs up

It's been a good few months now since we last changed manager. All getting a bit stale. Need to shake it up a bit. So it's a yes from me.

Unread 04-11-2016, 10:06 AM
AK14

Mourinho is the best man for the job at this moment

He'll £#%&! the pussises off out of the club and hopefully attract hard and snide winners

The next man will benefit from it when Jose leaves in 2-3 years.

Unread 04-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Dasilvatwins

Is it time to start secretly telling you to shut the £#%&! up? ..... *whispers* STFU

Unread 04-11-2016, 10:19 AM
jem

I hope mourinho dies and we pick the team via lottery for the rest of the season like fergie used to.

Unread 04-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Cream

If we actually did start monitoring the progress of potential successors, the news would surely filter down to Mourinho and he would combust.

Or, it's perfectly normal for well run clubs to have contingency plans in place.

Not a clue. The only worry for me would be whether Mourinho decides to give up and manage West Ham just to be near his wife/mother.

Unread 04-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Stickman

Every forum needs one

Unread 04-11-2016, 11:18 AM
BobJones

John Barnes is looking for a job.

Unread 04-11-2016, 11:23 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Sick of that job hunting #@&%!

Unread 04-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:

Hold the power button on your PC continuously for about 10 seconds, take a pair of scissors and cut off the plug. If you have not electrocuted yourself take a hammer and destroy any kind of smartphone and tablet within the four walls of your house............

Unread 04-11-2016, 11:50 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
I hope armchair bans him if he even tries to create a log-in.
Closed Thread