United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Was it not just a case of identifying that game as a poor return. Basically, we must do better.

I only saw a couple of quotes, but I didn't find it anything other than spot on and standard lip service after a disappointing result.
Then I can no longer assist you in this matter.

Unread 25-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Sapien

Wow

Unread 25-09-2018, 09:26 PM
AK14

Unread 25-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Jethro

What has he done now?

Unread 25-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Then I can no longer assist you in this matter.
You could put the quotes up tbf

Unread 25-09-2018, 09:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
What has he done now?
Smiled

Unread 25-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Smiled
Animal

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:14 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
What has he done now?
Nothing. Meant to post in the match thread after their equaliser.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:20 PM
armchair

I said it in another thread. You can't say to someone "I'm making you captain except when tony is playing."

There's plenty of criticism you can give pogba but jose made things worse than they needed to be.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I said it in another thread. You can't say to someone "I'm making you captain except when tony is playing."

There's plenty of criticism you can give pogba but jose made things worse than they needed to be.
i dont get this...tony v is Mourinho captain of choice, i guess Pogba was vice, nowt wrong with that is there?

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:37 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
i dont get this...tony v is Mourinho captain of choice, i guess Pogba was vice, nowt wrong with that is there?
tony isn't going to drop in levels if you take the captaincy away. pepe le dumbo obviously does. hence just give it to him. he's a dumb £#%&! all he sees is one week he's captain and then he gets it taken away. he's just a kid.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:39 PM
AK14

Quote:
tony isn't going to drop in levels if you take the captaincy away. pepe le dumbo obviously does. hence just give it to him. he's a dumb £#%&! all he sees is one week he's captain and then he gets it taken away. he's just a kid.
He’s 25/26

Imagine him being our club captain

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s 25/26

Imagine him being our club captain
he'll be captain at a big club soon. a club that plays football.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:42 PM
suedeshoes

He's a kid in his mindset though. Jose should understand enough about egotistical footballers characters to know this.

And apart from Dave he's been our best player this season.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:45 PM
armchair

i think he thrives with discipline not with constant freedom and punishment. He had strict discipline at juve and france, at United he's given more freedom but then blamed for shit going wrong.

If we don't understand how to manage a player then it was stupid signing him.

He's not going to go down the leagues after United. He's a top talent.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:51 PM
saffers

He told Mou he wants to leave. Thats why he was stripped of the captaincy.

Fair game. Why give privileges to someone who wants out and is making inflammatory comments in public all the time.

£200m pricetag set.

Unread 25-09-2018, 11:00 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He told Mou he wants to leave. Thats why he was stripped of the captaincy.

Fair game. Why give privileges to someone who wants out and is making inflammatory comments in public all the time.

£200m pricetag set.
how much did we pay? i think we'll be lucky to break even. But maybe if we get a few clubs on board...barca, juve, psg...woodie should be able to turn a proper profit and early in the jan window

Unread 25-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Clownbones

Another £#%&!ing shambles.

Not actually the captain and now not even the not actually captain.

And the actual captain is £#%&!ing shit

From the owners, the board, the sponsors, the manager and 90% of the players, I £#%&!ing hate what we've become.

Unread 25-09-2018, 11:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
how much did we pay? i think we'll be lucky to break even. But maybe if we get a few clubs on board...barca, juve, psg...woodie should be able to turn a proper profit and early in the jan window
Can only see PSG being bling-over-football enough to bother. Neymar will £#%&! off to Madrid sooner or later so there'll be a hollow for a massive tart.

Juventus just got one etc.

Unread 25-09-2018, 11:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Another £#%&!ing shambles.

Not actually the captain and now not even the not actually captain.

And the actual captain is £#%&!ing shit

From the owners, the board, the sponsors, the manager and 90% of the players, I £#%&!ing hate what we've become.
Yep

We’re a £#%&!ing circus.
Closed Thread