Closed Thread

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I was wondering about the not "net debt" figure. YHGR

Interest and fees = reduced tax

I'd assume the share sales was a note to the accounts imo
It's almost a quarter of the total, that's why I asked, or it's more that a fifth if that sounds better to you

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
It's almost a quarter of the total, that's why I asked, or it's more that a fifth if that sounds better to you
It is a £#%&!ing good question (unless I've missed/wooshed your point : sorry if I offended you)

I've never seen that point raised before

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony91
Neymar endured a disappointing summer at international level at the World Cup in Russia, painted as the villain after Brazil exited the competition at the quarter-final stage for his theatricality and lack of care in possession.
You OK, hun?

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
It is a £#%&!ing good question (unless I've missed/wooshed your point : sorry if I offended you)

I've never seen that point raised before
No offense taken. I'm just really curious about it.

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:36 PM
jem

the only way share sales cost united money is if they are buying shares. the glazers have sold shares - when they floated united on nyse and since (for example, to the hedge fund lansdowne). the interest and fees figure looks low, though.

Unread 27-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Sanchez is done. Pogba is a @#%&! and Lukaku is a donkey.

All true tbf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the only way share sales cost united money is if they are buying shares. the glazers have sold shares - when they floated united on nyse and since (for example, to the hedge fund lansdowne). the interest and fees figure looks low, though.

Sold shares to what are now non-executive shareholders. Must be pissing themselves.
Closed Thread