United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2018, 08:59 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I will want Klopp here more if and when he actually wins anything in this country.
I thought the narrative was that nobody can expect to compete with city?

Unread 24-09-2018, 11:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I thought the narrative was that nobody can expect to compete with city?
Not to the extent that they will win EVERYTHING every season. Or at least I £#%&!ing hope not.

Unread 25-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Coracao

Too many deficiences throughout the squad to mount any sort of challenge.

Genuinely no idea who are best centre backs are, as they are all as ridiculous as each other. Imperative that Shaw and Dalot nail down the full back positions this season and we then get in a centre half who isn't a clown.

Central midfield is a dysfunctional mess and we have no proper wide players.

Then we have Lukaku up front, whose touch and play is miles off being good enough, and worst still, there is not a genuine back up in the squad.

Next summer is going to be interesting, from what I remember there are a lot of players coming to the end of their deals. If some of these clowns are given renewals, then I will despair. On top of that a new manager will be likely. So probably another season we can write off

Unread 26-09-2018, 06:02 AM
Part 36 Offer

Embarrassing support for Mourinho from some on this forum. 2 great results hey lads
Closed Thread