Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
By definition.
**Rainer Wolfcastle stand up gif**

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Another one with a crisis of confidence.

Unread 03-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Buck

Unread 03-10-2018, 09:11 AM
NellyTheEricphant

Million dollar donkey, with the touch of a rapist

Unread 03-10-2018, 09:51 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
an absolute bungle of a footballer.

Here he is after the game with jesse lingard and chris smalling.

fair %@#$&!s on that donkey

Unread 03-10-2018, 03:40 PM
red in cumbria

Currently in his worst form for United, at exactly the wrong time for us.

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:26 PM
TheKitchenSink

I can forgive a lack of talent to some degree, the manager carries the can if he's selecting players that aren't good enough. Lukaku's lack of effort last night was unforgivable though. Could barely be arsed to run let alone actually threaten the goal. Ironic that he's one of a select few who are immune to criticism from Jose - meanwhile Shaw, who's been attacked multiple times by Jose, gave his all last night.

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
I can forgive a lack of talent to some degree, the manager carries the can if he's selecting players that aren't good enough. Lukaku's lack of effort last night was unforgivable though. Could barely be arsed to run let alone actually threaten the goal. Ironic that he's one of a select few who are immune to criticism from Jose - meanwhile Shaw, who's been attacked multiple times by Jose, gave his all last night.
shaw has been the only positive this season for me.

Even de gea has been shit at times, who was largely without fault for 3 years.

What happens in a team where the midfielders are so static and defensive is that eventually the forward stops moving because he knows there is no pass coming.

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Chorlton74

Even Keown practically called him a mannequins dummy

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:42 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What happens in a team where the midfielders are so static and defensive is that eventually the forward stops moving because he knows there is no pass coming.
Agree, but the effort still has to be there no matter how frustrating things are. There were a few times last night when the pass was potentially on from Rashford and Pogba, but Lukaku was standing around doing nothing. Lukaku has never been the most dynamic player but last night was the worst I've seen him in terms of just not giving a shit. If Mourinho's golden boy has had enough then surely a change has to be made.

Unread 03-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Agree, but the effort still has to be there no matter how frustrating things are. There were a few times last night when the pass was potentially on from Rashford and Pogba, but Lukaku was standing around doing nothing. Lukaku has never been the most dynamic player but last night was the worst I've seen him in terms of just not giving a shit. If Mourinho's golden boy has had enough then surely a change has to be made.

Yep.

Even his own have given up on him.

Bailly, Matic and Lukaku are all his signings and none were worse than them.

The only player performing is Luke Shaw, and that's because he has a point to prove regardless of who the manager is.

It's over. I'm past caring about individuals and I'm not far off past caring about results.

I had the game on in the background last night and barely looked up.

Win, lose or draw on Saturday, nothing is happening with this side.

Unread 03-10-2018, 06:22 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
fair %@#$&!s on that donkey
How did you even notice that?

Unread 03-10-2018, 06:53 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Even Keown practically called him a mannequins dummy
A dummy’s dummy?

Christ, that really is static.

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:41 PM
TheKitchenSink

Lukaku is the only player I could really point to last night and say he definitely wasn't putting in a shift. The rest were giving it a go, but it was the kind of arbitrary effort you put in when you know you should try, but aren't really convinced by what you're doing. No player looked like they were ready to take charge, grab the game by the scruff of the neck and get us a goal. There was an air of acceptance that we were probably going to draw, but we'll give it a go anyway.

Smalling summed it up in the post match interview when he admitted they were basically hoping for a lucky break, evidently because they don't believe in the system or themselves. It was a brief quote but said a lot to me about where the mentality of the squad is.

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Lukaku is the only player I could really point to last night and say he definitely wasn't putting in a shift. The rest were giving it a go, but it was the kind of arbitrary effort you put in when you know you should try, but aren't really convinced by what you're doing. No player looked like they were ready to take charge, grab the game by the scruff of the neck and get us a goal. There was an air of acceptance that we were probably going to draw, but we'll give it a go anyway.

Smalling summed it up in the post match interview when he admitted they were basically hoping for a lucky break, evidently because they don't believe in the system or themselves. It was a brief quote but said a lot to me about where the mentality of the squad is.
How often do you see the existing manager turn around the mentality of their own squad when it's gone this far?

He isn't turning this around. Everyone knows, so do it now and stop wasting everyone's time.

Unread 04-10-2018, 02:27 AM
utd99

He’s got the quick turn and gesture move down cold; now if he can can just get the not needing to bit right he’ll be top drawer.

Unread 04-10-2018, 05:32 AM
puressence

literally play sanches rashford martial uptop take him out

Unread 15-10-2018, 06:47 AM
guerreiro

Mouthing off he wants to join Juve apparently.

Fingers crossed...

Unread 15-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Vedder

Closed Thread