United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Because I don't think he's the next Lionel Messi like you?

Yep...Idiot I am....If Only I had the number 9
You’re a £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:06 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You’re a f***ing idiot.
No response when you're called up on something. Fascinating

Either way, continue with your name calling. Couldn't give a £#%&!. I'll be away soon

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
How do you know I'm a dick? You don't know me tbf. Unless you catch a flight over here, you never will. Sad scenes with the name calling tbf.

Basically what you're saying is, everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong and you can ignore Martial's shortcomings because you hate the manager and that makes you right
Pretty clear from your posts tbh.

Not at all. What I’m saying is the manager has managed him badly and turned him from top scorer to sideshow because he was never interested in him and the lad never stood a chance.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Pretty clear from your posts tbh.

Not at all. What I’m saying is the manager has managed him badly and turned him from top scorer to sideshow because he was never interested in him and the lad never stood a chance.
Because I don't want Mourinho sacked tonight I'm a dick?

OK...As I said, work away

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
No response when you're called up on something. Fascinating

Either way, continue with your name calling. Couldn't give a £#%&!. I'll be away soon
Time delay in postings is all.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:09 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Time delay in postings is all.
No delay, you answered.
You just called me a dick instead of actually responding to my post.

Cool

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:09 AM
dunk

Quote:
Because I don't want Mourinho sacked tonight I'm a dick?

OK...As I said, work away
No, you’re a dick because of your pathetic attempts to belittle my points abour Mourinho’s poor management of Martial, despite it being clear as day.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:11 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
No, you’re a dick because of your pathetic attempts to belittle my points abour Mourinho’s poor management of Martial, despite it being clear as day.
As I said, you think me and everyone else are a dick because we don't agree with you on a particular subject.

I've seen you throw the head over people liking Mata.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:13 AM
dunk

Quote:
No delay, you answered.
You just called me a dick instead of actually responding to my post.

Cool
No, there was a delay. I answered one of your ‘witty retorts’ about Messi or the number 9 Shirt, but you’d posted again, so I had to answer again.

Mourinho need binning. Or we need to bin 10 players and agree to the watch £#%&!ing shit football for 2 more years. We can’t win.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:15 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Well, it's 2am. I'm sad enough to be online now with you. I'm not going to go up a level and go search my post history tbf.

If you were saying he was the next Lionel Messi back then, that's your call so. Personally, I think you're deluded and very wrong but, alas

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
As I said, you think me and everyone else are a dick because we don't agree with you on a particular subject.

I've seen you throw the head over people liking Mata.
I think you’re a dick for your repsonse about Martial being compared to Messi, which no one has ever done, and your continual referral to the number 9 shirt being magical, which again no one has ever claimed. Both idiotic statements. Horrendous straw man arguments because you don’t like the idea of what was being said.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:17 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
No, there was a delay. I answered one of your ‘witty retorts’ about Messi or the number 9 Shirt, but you’d posted again, so I had to answer again.

Mourinho need binning. Or we need to bin 10 players and agree to the watch f***ing shit football for 2 more years. We can’t win.
No, you're right, we can't win!

And this utter %@#$&!s of, "Oh I'm happy not to win anything so long as we play good football" is beyond laughable.

Your guy comes in...Plays better football...Goes two years without even going close to winning anything...What then? Are you happy to keep going because the football is "fun" to watch? Or, are you going to grow impatient because he hasn't won anything yet and you want the next flavour of the month in charge instead?

This isn't directly aimed at you btw.

Face it, it's modern football and we're Manchester United. You're not going to put up with two years of no trophies because we got "heroically beaten" in a "plucky" last 16 tie to whomever

Quote:
I think you’re a dick for your repsonse about Martial being compared to Messi, which no one has ever done, and your continual referral to the number 9 shirt being magical, which again no one has ever claimed. Both idiotic statements. Horrendous straw man arguments because you don’t like the idea of what was being said.
No, I think you're talking %@#$&!s over the number 9

And I said you and others make Martial out to be the next Lionel Messi and I ain't seen any evidence of it...Even under LvG...Nowt wrong with those statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Applies to both of us and Dunk tbf

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:20 AM
dunk

Both of those statements are %@#$&!s Clarkie. Go to bed

I’ve just got in tbf to me.

Playing shit football grinding out the occasional shit trophy is no solution either.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:24 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Both of those statements are balls Clarkie. Go to bed

I’ve just got in tbf to me.
You blamed Mourinho taking the number 9 off Martial for his bad form...You were talking balls on that and it wasn't just me who called you out on it.
I've yet to hear a reason for him throwing a strop because of a good tackle or a finger in the cheek tbf.

Been in for the last 4 hours. Can't drink anymore

There is no solution right now. Just grin and bare it for the time being until the time is right and the time is not right now

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:26 AM
dunk

No, I blamed Mourinho for taking the shirt off Martial and undermining his confidence and showing him that he had no belief or interest in him, leading to Martial seeing his arse. I never said Martial was right or without blame, just that it was bad management, which it was without question. It took him 3-4 months to get anything out of Martial last season as a result of that action.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:32 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
No, I blamed Mourinho for taking the shirt off Martial and undermining his confidence and showing him that he had no belief or interest in him, leading to Martial seeing his arse. I never said Martial was right or without blame, just that it was bad management, which it was without question. It took him 3-4 months to get anything out of Martial last season as a result of that action.

And as I said to you yesterday, he's seen his arse over a shirt number, a good tackle and a finger in the cheek...There's a pattern emerging here...

Either way, Mourinho is not going anywhere for the time being and rightly so...
I was absolutely disgusted with the other night and just rolled my eyes at today but, the guy has stabilized us from where we were under Moyes and LvG and that will be in his favour for the time being.
It is the wrong time to sack him or cut ties. In future, the time will come but, not now. Sack him now, will cost us a fortune and we'll never bring in the players needed to improve certain areas and that will set us back even more

A giant mirror needs to be brought in

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:37 AM
dunk

It really isn’t the wrong time to get rid. Another 12 months of his shit football and undermining and ruining our better players? That’s hardly going to find us in better stead is it?

I’m all for patience, time and building a team, but a Mourinho team is not something to look forward to and isn’t worth the pain.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:39 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
It really isn’t the wrong time to get rid. Another 12 months of his shit football and undermining and ruining our better players? That’s hardly going to find us in better stead is it?
20 million to get rid, 30 million to bring the flavour of the month in, that disrupts a lot of things...

Tbh, I'm sick of the hiring and firing Craic.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
20 million to get rid, 30 million to bring the flavour of the month in, that disrupts a lot of things...

Tbh, I'm sick of the hiring and firing Craic.
Agreed. Should never have employed him in the first place. £#%&!ing Woodward. Still, probably cheaper than signing Sanchez and paying him for 4 years to be shite.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:43 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Agreed. Should never have employed him in the first place. f***ing Woodward.
No, he should have been hired in 2013 but alas.
Closed Thread