United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:39 PM
puressence

Default ed woodward ....isnt to blame

the guy is employed by people from american who obviously hold the purse strings have no idea why then guy is blamed for the shortsightedness of his employees .. slate him all you want but he doesnt sign the cheques thats a fact ..............

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:40 PM
armchair

let me guess...it's all fergie's fault.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:46 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
let me guess...it's all fergie's fault.
think you will find i didnt say that on this post pal ..but yes alot of whats wrong with utd today is down to him buy your either to blinkered or biased to see that ... thats your choice and your opinion which everyone is entitled to .. but short term success was totally overlooked longterm stability by ferguson thats a fact

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Barcabal

so whats the point of him?

Get interest then barter like some dodgy market trader till they cant be arsed.

£#%&! off, he should be stronger in the market

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
think you will find i didnt say that on this post pal ..but yes alot of whats wrong with utd today is down to him buy your either to blinkered or biased to see that ... thats your choice and your opinion which everyone is entitled to .. but short term success was totally overlooked longterm stability by ferguson thats a fact
agreed....20 years plus of short term success totally overlooked the big picture...you stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:03 AM
witter87

He gets the blame because of that mutv interview,talking shit about how we have unlimited funds,we will buy players and "watch this space",then disappears and does £#%&! all.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Summer Signing

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter87
He gets the blame because of that mutv interview,talking shit about how we have unlimited funds,we will buy players and "watch this space",then disappears and does £#%&! all.
Thought the record transfer fee would have been broken a few times by now after that, I am very surprised admittedly.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:07 AM
armchair

Quote:
"longterm stability" - what does that even mean? Are you saying United aren't stable in the longterm? No matter what fergie did a good manager should be able to fix it in two seasons.

Thank god you were born in manchester not madrid or barcelona...longterm stability

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Clarkie

I don't have time for this!!

I have space that needs watching!

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:11 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
agreed....20 years plus of short term success totally overlooked the big picture...you stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!

brilliant

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:14 AM
puressence

Quote:
"longterm stability" - what does that even mean? Are you saying United aren't stable in the longterm? No matter what fergie did a good manager should be able to fix it in two seasons.

Thank god you were born in manchester not madrid or barcelona...longterm stability
you obv love the situation as it is ..yes buy avg players and pleny of them and bumper wages then when the shit rises you cant get rid but hey we won the league ... shot sightedness is there to see ..what did phelan say ive trained them for the last 5 years fergie just watched ... its all there to see and the last 12 mths is there to see ..money has been wasted and millions and millions of it. but the original point was ed is an employee and doesnt sign he cheques but he gets slaughtered ... but what do i know pal im just a mess a £#%&!er a @#%&! that knows £#%&! all

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:15 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
oh dear .nothing to tarnish fergusons legacy

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:18 AM
armchair

Quote:
you obv love the situation as it is ..yes buy avg players and pleny of them and bumper wages then when the shit rises you cant get rid but hey we won the league ... shot sightedness is there to see ..what did phelan say ive trained them for the last 5 years fergie just watched ... its all there to see and the last 12 mths is there to see ..money has been wasted and millions and millions of it. but the original point was ed is an employee and doesnt sign he cheques but he gets slaughtered ... but what do i know pal im just a mess a £#%&!er a @#%&! that knows £#%&! all
Yes "Obviously" if you have some sort of brain damage that affects your cognitive abilities. I don't think that at all.

I doubt your iq is above room temp.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:19 AM
witter87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I don't have time for this!!

I have space that needs watching!

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:23 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yes "Obviously" if you have some sort of brain damage that affects your cognitive abilities. I don't think that at all.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:26 AM
puressence

Quote:

is that it obv have to be careful replying to yourself as im are aware you dont take kindly to having an opinion you dont agree with

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Clarkie

He is Space Ghost

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Sparky***

I don't think there's anything wrong with saying Fergie should take a part of the blame for where we are today.

Aside from the fact he was the greatest manager of all time - great manager's can be flawed.

Post 2009 the Glazers relied heavily on Fergie's ability to squeeze every drop out of the class of 1992 and assemble teams to 'do a job'. Investing modest amounts and yielding maximum rewards.

Unfortunately assembling teams to 'do a job' resulted in a squad that is severely disjointed and lacking in players who excel in any one position but rather can do a passable job in several different ones. Then there's the players signed without ever being seen, players signed from championship clubs for £15m and an almost endless stream of budget 'punts' that end up on loan or cluttering up the wage bill.

At no point did we ever try and sign any quality midfielders to replace the likes of Scholes or Carrick - or a world class centre half to replace a rapidly ageing Rio.

Then within the space of 3 years we've lost Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Rio, Evra and Vidic. The horse has bolted and we've not even bothered to shut the stable door.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:39 AM
armchair

Quote:
is that it obv have to be careful replying to yourself as im are aware you dont take kindly to having an opinion you dont agree with
Why would you have to be careful? Playing the victim again, eh. Just don't try putting words in my mouth and you'll be fine. Post your own opinion all you like. I'm not your straw man.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:50 AM
puressence

Quote:
Why would you have to be careful? Playing the victim again, eh. Just don't try putting words in my mouth and you'll be fine. Post your own opinion all you like. I'm not your straw man.
The victim absolutely love it.. I'm fully aware of the rules on the site pal .. Just be nice to play on an open field where everyone was treated equally . I've learnt to deal with the abuse I get and how its overlooked but I'm not in the clique ...
Closed Thread