United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-12-2017, 03:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Please make sure you get to Old Trafford before 3.30pm this Sunday, and remember:

• All kiosk drinks are 50% off 2.30-3.30pm
• The Merseyside Derby will be on all concourse TVs

Been the same for all games this season except champions league. And there is still a £#%&!ing ridiculous wait to get in

Unread 09-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Fingers crossed we get the forecast 8 inches of snow and a postponement meaning that Poggers is able to play in the rearranged match
Not the first time you’ve been desperate for 8 inches etc

Unread 09-12-2017, 04:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Spurs game a few years ago went ahead despite snow

Great game it was
Genuinely forgotten that one, did we win?

Unread 09-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Genuinely forgotten that one, did we win?
They equalised in stoppage time

Unread 09-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
I think this may be getting hyped a wee bit too much.

Unread 09-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Mr_Ed

Dreading it 1-3 City

Unread 09-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Dreading it 1-3 City
Well if they win then any semblance of what might have been a title race is gone.

The best league in the world™ done and dusted before christmas.

What a damning indictment of the cesspit of mediocre shite that is this league from 4th spot downwards.

Unread 09-12-2017, 08:58 PM
My Name is Keith

0-2 to city. Easy win for them. I’m so confident that it will be shit that I’ve given my brief to my mate.

I hope he’s ringing me later buzzingto£#%&!.com

Unread 09-12-2017, 09:00 PM
utd99

I cam never figure out if you lot are serious or doing some sort of reverse jinx.

Pretty sad if real.

Unread 09-12-2017, 09:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I cam never figure out if you lot are serious or doing some sort of reverse jinx.

Pretty sad if real.
Major slab of reverse curse - but not confident whatsoever - never have been despite attending my first one over 30 years ago. A match I only enjoy when it’s over. The Liverpool match bothers me far less despite me disliking Lfc far more.

Unread 09-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Pretty sad if real.
What have I said that sounds unrealistic?

Unread 10-12-2017, 02:11 AM
Cream

Good to see Mou putting pressure on Oliver.

First the comments on diving, now Pep's ingenious tactical fouling strategy.

Quote:
“They have lots of people surrounding the ball area and they have a very strong – and this is a great quality – transition in the next few seconds after they lose the ball and many times, they need what is called a tactical foul. Then it is up to the referee to analyse and to make a decision, but I cannot speak about that.”

Unread 10-12-2017, 02:24 AM
Sparky***

I was chatting to someone who i picked up earlier about this game and i basically said it's a damning indictment of the general quality of our league that a team can win 14-15 games on the trot. When United were at our absolute peak we never managed that, and that was back in the less glamorous days of premier league.

Any team from 10th place downwards, you wouldn't be surprised to see them get relegated, such is the crap that we now have in this division. 5 decent teams at the top and then below that are 15 teams ranging from £#%&!ing average to downright £#%&!ing shite.

Leicester, who've won just 6 out of 16 games are sitting 8th in the league. Just 5 points off a top 4 place. Is it any wonder City haven't lost yet when that's the over all standard of the division.

Unread 10-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I was chatting to someone who i picked up earlier about this game and i basically said it's a damning indictment of the general quality of our league that a team can win 14-15 games on the trot. When United were at our absolute peak we never managed that, and that was back in the less glamorous days of premier league.

Any team from 10th place downwards, you wouldn't be surprised to see them get relegated, such is the crap that we now have in this division. 5 decent teams at the top and then below that are 15 teams ranging from £#%&!ing average to downright £#%&!ing shite.

Leicester, who've won just 6 out of 16 games are sitting 8th in the league. Just 5 points off a top 4 place. Is it any wonder City haven't lost yet when that's the over all standard of the division.
You don't half talk some shit mate.

Unread 10-12-2017, 07:57 AM
Jethro

I just hope the WiFi is working in the press box

Unread 10-12-2017, 08:38 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
You don't half talk some shit mate.

Unread 10-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

That’s good then, eh? Only the berts to worry about

Unread 10-12-2017, 10:10 AM
NegativeNorris

Quote:

Any team from 10th place downwards, you wouldn't be surprised to see them get relegated, such is the crap that we now have in this division. 5 decent teams at the top and then below that are 15 teams ranging from f***ing average to downright f***ing shite.

This league is as strong, or stronger, than it's ever been. There was always only a couple of sides that could challenge, then the rest shit themselves as soon as they saw Old Trafford. Short memory and that.
City are having a good run, it obviously happens, doesn't it. But then you've got to remember how much money has been spent on that City side... They have no excuse, they've got a bottomless pit of money. Plastic @#%&!s like City and Chelsea weren't around 15-20 years ago, but here we are.

Unread 10-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I just hope the WiFi is working in the press box
Hi Jim

The whole ground is shit cos of this

Quote:

You're reporting a conversation in the back of a black cab as if it was the peak of philosophical thought and analysis .

You miserable £#%&!ing @#%&!