Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2010, 05:19 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I actually think that the most solid back line we have is

Evans - Rio - Vidic - Evra

Rafael is good going forward and Brown is experienced but that would be the line up I would want to see in any big games
'kin 'ell. Where's that one sprung from? Keep quiet, you'll be giving the boss ideas

Unread 03-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chalten
so you want a left footed player playing right back?

genius!

nft.
Evans is an excellent right back

nft

Unread 03-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
'kin 'ell. Where's that one sprung from? Keep quiet, you'll be giving the boss ideas
Seriously

If he were to play right back i'd be perfectly happy

(obviously this will now happen and he will have a shocker but anyway!!!)

Unread 04-03-2010, 08:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you bloody love johnny evans don't you.
I think he's a very good player who's done fantastically well this season in pretty trying circumstances. Dreadful that I think this isn't it.

Unread 04-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I think he's a very good player who's done fantastically well this season in pretty trying circumstances. Dreadful that I think this isn't it.
I cant believe what im reading either. Two bad games v Milan and Everton and all of a sudden he's Dean £#%&!ing Richards.

Great young defender and one thatll be a mainstay in our team the next 5 years for starters.

Unread 04-03-2010, 10:35 AM
El Chalten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Evans is an excellent right back

nft
when the £#%&! has he played right back?

nft.

Unread 04-03-2010, 10:46 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I cant believe what im reading either. Two bad games v Milan and Everton and all of a sudden he's Dean £#%&!ing Richards.

Great young defender and one thatll be a mainstay in our team the next 5 years for starters.
These tough times are all part of his development. It's very easy to forget how young and inexperienced he is because he's made such rapid progress. He's somewhat a victim of his own success at the moment. He's still a kid and he's still learning his trade.

He's having a tough time, but it'll make him a better player. And he's already a pretty darn good one.

The fact that some are starting to turn on such a talented youngster who has played a huge part in the last 12 months really is head-shakingly baffling.

Unread 04-03-2010, 10:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
The fact that some are starting to turn on such a talented youngster who has played a huge part in the last 12 months really is head-shakingly baffling.
Really, on here? Is it? Really?

Unread 04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
silv

Quote:
I think he will be excellent too. Probably needs a rest though seeing as he was playing with an injury and Id rather see Rio/Vidic for the business end of the season.

Unread 04-03-2010, 11:06 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I think he will be excellent too. Probably needs a rest though seeing as he was playing with an injury and Id rather see Rio/Vidic for the business end of the season.
Fair enough. Not sure what the sneering in your previous post was about mind?

Unread 04-03-2010, 11:07 AM
silv

Quote:
Fair enough. Not sure what the sneering in your previous post was about mind?
not sure why you thought it was sneering.

you simply do love johnny evans!

Unread 04-03-2010, 11:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
not sure why you thought it was sneering.

you simply do love johnny evans!
Seemed that way. I don't by the way, don't have enough love left over from Rooney and Evra.

Unread 04-03-2010, 11:39 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

So any update on Rio's fitness?

Unread 04-03-2010, 11:57 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
So any update on Rio's fitness?
I thought they said he was back in training the day after the Wham game, and he was kept back to prevent him going with England?

Unread 04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I thought they said he was back in training the day after the Wham game, and he was kept back to prevent him going with England?
Jitterbug......................

Unread 04-03-2010, 12:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Jitterbug......................
Their midfield had all the masculine prowess of messers Ridgely and Michael...
Closed Thread