United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Tronics

Default Re: Ingerlund Egypt

Carrick was def the difference. Kept things ticking over in the midfield and liberated Gerrard and Barry.

Just a shame he can't seem to have a better look in.

Wright-Phillips was a really good outlet aswell, hopefully this puts to bed Walcott's inclusion. He was £#%&!.

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Carrick was def the difference. Kept things ticking over in the midfield and liberated Gerrard and Barry.

Just a shame he can't seem to have a better look in.

Wright-Phillips was a really good outlet aswell, hopefully this puts to bed Walcott's inclusion. He was £#%&!.
walcott is shit tbh, just got pace, nothing else. theres a few contenders for that right wing slot, young, swp, lennon. swp not playing for city will harm his chances though.

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Grimson

wtf is Robert Green doing in goal. Decent midtable club goalkeeper. Trying to win a World Cup with Robert Green ffs?

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
wtf is Robert Green doing in goal. Decent midtable club goalkeeper. Trying to win a World Cup with Robert Green ffs?
not much out there, hart looks promising but too young really.

who would you go for?

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Look at some of the team's goalkeepers who have won the world cup. You don't need a world class keeper imo. (England probably would though lolz)

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
not much out there, hart looks promising but too young really.

who would you go for?
I'd go for Hart tbh. He's young but in the best form of any of them. Hugo Lloris is only 23 and nobody questions his age. They key is getting them experience in games like this. What is the point of playing Green when Capello must know he's not going to be his number one?

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:20 PM
History

Quote:
brazil won a world cup with marcos

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
I'd go for Hart tbh. He's young but in the best form of any of them. Hugo Lloris is only 23 and nobody questions his age. They key is getting them experience in games like this. What is the point of playing Green when Capello must know he's not going to be his number one?
It said capello know whose going to be keeper and it was decided in september.

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Ginners

Quote:
tbf lloris has been #1 at lyon for 2 seaons now hasnt he? this is really harts first proper season, at birmingham. i like him i just think this is too soon.

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Good keeper tbf. Outplayed Kahn in the Final.

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
tbf lloris has been #1 at lyon for 2 seaons now hasnt he? this is really harts first proper season, at birmingham. i like him i just think this is too soon.
Hart played 50 times for City too tho. It might a bit too soon, but what are the options? Him or James, really, and James has looked his age a lot of times this season.

Paul Robinson has actually been in good form this season, but his chance appears to have gone.

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
£#%&! that, back in 1970 they had Felix

Then again that side hardly needed a goalie - just as well really

Unread 03-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Sloppy

Quote: