United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Billy Redface

Decidedly non-arsed about this.

Protracted transfers eventually make me want the player to leave.

Do it. Don't do it.

Either way:

Unread 26-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Decidedly non-arsed about this.
Same here. Sooner have a keeper who can distribute like schmikes than "the world's best shot stopper."

No ill feeling though... seems right a Spaniard should want to go home. But that beard will be a petri dish for fungal infections in a warm climate.

Unread 26-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I genuinely don't think he'll give a £#%&!. He's essentially going home, he's madrid born and bred, so is his model girlfriend.

I genuinely think this will happen this summer
Would you take a slight pay cut(already having millions in the bank)to be climbing in to bed with her every night?

Unread 26-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Would you take a slight pay cut(already having millions in the bank)to be climbing in to bed with her every night?

Pay cuts won't have anything to do with it.... a chance to be no.1 keeper at the biggest club in the world with their 12 european cups or however £#%&!ing many they've got... going back to his hometown..

Nah. This will happen, just hope we get a good amount and use it wisely

Unread 26-05-2017, 09:42 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Pay cuts won't have anything to do with it.... a chance to be no.1 keeper at the biggest club in the world with their 12 european cups or however £#%&!ing many they've got... going back to his hometown..

Nailed it.

But we 100% have to replace.

Gks by nature are like toilets. You expect one to do it's job. But if it's dodgy then there's a good chance something will go wrong.

Unread 26-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Red Al

Quote:

Will end up 45 mil at a guess

And a player being chloroformed and stuck on a plane to Manchester

Unread 26-05-2017, 09:53 PM
forzagarza

He's staying because you're mostly a massive bunch of reactionary nonces. FACT

The main reason he is staying is because there's only this forum where he can compare his facial hair and actually look like an alpha male

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
I genuinely don't think he'll give a £#%&!. He's essentially going home, he's madrid born and bred, so is his model girlfriend.

I genuinely think this will happen this summer
Like u did two years ago and last year .. 48 hours we won another trophy and your running round like Harold shipman at an old folks tea party. Ffs take a break you moron it's not a Match Thread ffs

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Like u did two years ago and last year .. 48 hours we won another trophy and your running round like Harold shipman at an old folks tea party. Ffs take a break you moron it's not a Match Thread ffs
Ah yes. Shipman: that notorious speculator of football transfers.

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

His Mrs and her brother (I think he is) are always over here. Not a big problem anymore, expecting him to stay and get a new deal September

Unread 27-05-2017, 01:47 AM
Cream

We should work hard to keep hold of the keeper who got us into the champions league.

Hasta la vista, Davey.

Unread 27-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Part 36 Offer

Yep he's definitely off imo but like fuzzy says, we definitely have to replace him as Romero is average.

People on here saying meh about him leaving is insane. He's the best goalkeeper in the world. If he's not replaced properly it will be a major problem although having said that united have very high hopes for pereira.

Unread 27-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Luffy

he can go home when he retires ffs. All the top gk prospects are placed at clubs who don't need to sell so it'd cost what we sold him for to replace him.

Getting a good player in exchange would also be good though.

Like how Jose/Woodward have conducted our last few transfers in/out tbf.

Unread 27-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep he's definitely off imo but like fuzzy says, we definitely have to replace him as Romero is average.

People on here saying meh about him leaving is insane. He's the best goalkeeper in the world. If he's not replaced properly it will be a major problem although having said that united have very high hopes for pereira.
My 'meh' stems from the repeated summers of 'will he, won't he' %@#$&!s. Can't be arsed with it all.

I'd much rather he stayed, but I'd rather it was all put to bed early on. Don't want this shit dragging on and us pretending we aren't getting Madrid's texts through at midnight on September 1st.

Unread 27-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
My 'meh' stems from the repeated summers of 'will he, won't he' %@#$&!s. Can't be arsed with it all.

I'd much rather he stayed, but I'd rather it was all put to bed early on. Don't want this shit dragging on and us pretending we aren't getting Madrid's texts through at midnight on September 1st.
Fair enough mateh; it wasn't really your "meh" I was targeting. More those that say he's only a keeper so see ya

Unread 27-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Fair enough mateh; it wasn't really your "meh" I was targeting. More those that say he's only a keeper so see ya
Yeah, there's no getting around the fact that if he's leaves, we will have an inferior goalkeeper next season.

The hope is that the whole defensive unit is improved overall. As good as De Gea is and has been for us, his best years have been our shittest.

I'd rather our keeper wasn't our best and most important player two years running.

The worry is a replacement. Nobody stands out over here. Genuinely wouldn't want any of the attainable keepers in the premier league.

Schmeichel: average. Living off his dad's name

Butland: jury out. Barely feel like the lad has played

Forster: genuinely shit. Don't get the fuss.

Can't even think of any other teams in the league. Spurs. That's one of them.

Unread 27-05-2017, 10:54 AM
saffers

Not going anywhere lads. Real won't pay up.

We need to be as difficult as possible. We don't owe Dave anything, and i'm quite sure hed be happy to go back to Madrid but we dont get anything for making this a nice transaction for real.

Unread 27-05-2017, 11:10 AM
MOE1948

He is not going anywhere this summer, the old man said that .
Nuff said.

Unread 27-05-2017, 11:40 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948
He is not going anywhere this summer, the old man said that .
Nuff said.
Are you referring to yourself in the third person now?

Unread 27-05-2017, 11:46 AM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Are you referring to yourself in the third person now?
that is what my 4 boys call me or should I say thaudmon
Closed Thread