Shite 49 81.67%
Big old pile of meh 6 10.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2023, 08:40 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Vertical lines will be slimming on our team of Chubbers, so I’m on board.

EDIT: just started the Wrexham recording from last night, off the above. We look like Newcastle

Unread 27-07-2023, 07:39 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I like it
it’s growing on me

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:13 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
it’s growing on me
that might be the look they were going for.

hope there's a cure.

Unread 27-07-2023, 11:30 AM
Stickman

It’s shite but I reckon I would suit it.

Unread 27-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Baron

Look at what Adidas knock out for Roma ffs, and we get that shite?

Unread 27-07-2023, 02:40 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

Would rather have a shit kit than Chris Smalling though. Swings and roundabouts.

Unread 27-07-2023, 04:00 PM
red in cumbria

Why is even our second kit, and not the white one?

Unread 27-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

Look at him, gazing wistfully over the roof of the stand for one of his clearances./passes.

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Why is even our second kit, and not the white one?
Our second kit is ugly because it looks shit.

The third is ugly because it looks scouse. As much as I hate the second kit, I rather that than the third

I don’t know why we always end up with ugly kits. You’d think someone at adidas would have a marketing focus group or something. The better kits look the more you’re likely to sell

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:07 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Our second kit is ugly because it looks shit.

The third is ugly because it looks scouse. As much as I hate the second kit, I rather that than the third

I don’t know why we always end up with ugly kits. You’d think someone at adidas would have a marketing focus group or something. The better kits look the more you’re likely to sell
Have you ever seen anything good come from a focus group? They would have fans of all clubs on it to be “inclusive” and “representative”. In fact it looks just like what a focus group would come up with (or be told to approve).

Should have just done a poll on here. Maybe a shirt with Fredsters names woven into the background.

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Chris Quayd

No-one in their right mind can prefer this green piece of shit to our white kit which is completely inoffensive. Consistently repeating that it looks like a Liverpool away kit doesn't make it so though frankly I'd rather wear a Liverpool home kit than this deckchair excrement.

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:14 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Have you ever seen anything good come from a focus group? They would have fans of all clubs on it to be “inclusive” and “representative”. In fact it looks just like what a focus group would come up with (or be told to approve).

Should have just done a poll on here. Maybe a shirt with Fredsters names woven into the background.
Tbf that’s true. But surely they can release it to some group who can tell you it looks ugly.
Better yet someone in the design team to veto it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
No-one in their right mind can prefer this green piece of shit to our white kit which is completely inoffensive. Consistently repeating that it looks like a Liverpool away kit doesn't make it so though frankly I'd rather wear a Liverpool home kit than this deckchair excrement.
Reported

https://images.app.goo.gl/G2kqbUZWGD8McvPh8

This isn’t repeating something that has no relevance. It looks like a 90 Liverpool kit. The colour tones and styles. You can’t tell me it doesn’t look like it

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
This ...

Hated the third, then see the second...

Wrap me up in £#%&!ing a light blue shirt than this £#%&!ing upcycled chair....

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:20 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Tbf that’s true. But surely they can release it to some group who can tell you it looks ugly.
Better yet someone in the design team to veto it.

Reported

https://images.app.goo.gl/G2kqbUZWGD8McvPh8

This isn’t repeating something that has no relevance. It looks like a 90 Liverpool kit. The colour tones and styles. You can’t tell me it doesn’t look like it
You've posted a kit from the mid 80's. Anyone instantly able to recall Liverpool away kits from almost forty years ago should worry about that and not any passing resemblance to our best away kit of the season.

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:23 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
You've posted a kit from the mid 80's. Anyone instantly able to recall Liverpool away kits from almost forty years ago should worry about that and not any passing resemblance to our best away kit of the season.
I literally said our away kit is ugly because it looks bad in the post above . I said the third kit is uglier because it looks similar to scouse tones.

It’s an opinion on kits you can have yours , Someone else might like all three.

Point I was making that it looks like a scouse kit because you said just saying it does , doesn’t make it so.

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:35 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
This kit really does resemble that Liverpool kit. I can vividly recall that Liverpool kit. I was young, they won all the time and were on TV when every match wasn't shown. I won't worry about remembering it though (apart from the trauma it caused me) .

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:44 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
This kit really does resemble that Liverpool kit. I can vividly recall that Liverpool kit. I was young, they won all the time and were on TV when every match wasn't shown. I won't worry about remembering it though (apart from the trauma it caused me) .
It resembles one Liverpool kit from 38 years ago, not any and every Liverpool away kit. Our third kit is infinitely better than our second, this should be accepted fact.

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:46 PM
suedeshoes

The scouse kit is better than the green 70s sofa kit but it's a scouse kit. Like comparing Fred to Rose.

(It resembles many Liverpool away kits tbh - Hitachi, Crown Paints, Carlsberg)

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:48 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
The scouse kit is better than the green 70s sofa kit but it's a scouse kit. Like comparing Fred to Rose.

I wouldn’t be seen dead in Fred.

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:51 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

In as far as it is the same colour maybe, by the same token our home kits resemble theirs. People are seeing something that isn’t there, it’s a white kit like countless others we’ve had.
Closed Thread