United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2014, 04:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Will they £#%&!, bar about 6 games a season.
Agreed - for the moment. But that's not the point. They're not doing this because of what they can achieve now - its where they think they will be that's their focus.

What they are most certainly doing is a lot in the local community, they're going round the local football clubs inviting all the kids and their parents down to train with them etc. Small stuff but plant enough seeds, get some success and add to that their financial flexibility to discount ticket prices etc and it might not be too long before they start to fill it.

United appear to me (and I hope I'm wrong) to be literally miles behind and/or not interested.

Thailand - Handcreams, tyres, Misterpotato yes - Manchester communities GTF

Unread 14-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Agreed - for the moment. But that's not the point. They're not doing this because of what they can achieve now - its where they think they will be that's their focus.

What they are most certainly doing is a lot in the local community, they're going round the local football clubs inviting all the kids and their parents down to train with them etc. Small stuff but plant enough seeds, get some success and add to that their financial flexibility to discount ticket prices etc and it might not be too long before they start to fill it.

United appear to me (and I hope I'm wrong) to be literally miles behind and/or not interested.

When you're right, you're right. I was on holiday in Thailand a few weeks ago and we're on every billboard and the side of all the skyscrapers. In every airport there's screens up of Rooney doing the prayer hands and saying hello. That's what united are arsed about. City are streets ahead in Manchester. There's even a massive city badge at st bedes playing fields. I know one school like that isn't the best barometer but united have nothing going on like they should do.

Unread 14-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

love city hate united

Unread 14-02-2014, 07:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
love city hate united
United = utter @#%&!s from top to bottom.

We all hate the owners, all the board members, only Fergie and Sir Bobby get any leeway and look what they've done to the club with the new manager. Gill has been called 7 shades of @#%&! ever since he took over from Kenyon, who was a @#%&!, Martin Edwards is a sell out @#%&!. The manager is a @#%&!, the coaching staff are useless @#%&!s and we have about 5-10 players who aren't shit or @#%&!s.

United is a steaming pile of @#%&!.

Unread 14-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

We all hate the owners, all the board members, only Fergie and Sir Bobby get any leeway and look what they've done to the club with the new manager. Gill has been called 7 shades of @#%&! ever since he took over from Kenyon, who was a @#%&!, Martin Edwards is a sell out @#%&!. The manager is a @#%&!, the coaching staff are useless @#%&!s and we have about 5-10 players who aren't shit or @#%&!s.

pour dunk

pour dunk

pour dunk another

Unread 14-02-2014, 08:27 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Well if that's your opinion £#%&! off and follow someone else you over bearing internet q*eer

Unread 14-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Well if that's your opinion £#%&! off and follow someone else you over bearing internet q*eer
quality

what a shouty £#%&!ing #@&%! he is

Unread 14-02-2014, 08:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
quality

what a shouty £#%&!ing #@&%! he is
That's £#%&!ing rich coming from you, you contrary Brummie @#%&!.

Unread 14-02-2014, 09:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Everybody has negatives they can pick out with their club, well 90% anyway.

You clearly have no joy following United. Nothing within their present satisfies you, and I very doubt anything in their past does.

Do you think it looks cool to be such a monumental mard arse? Just have an interest that gives you a modicum of happiness you tart
It's a combination of passion and anger pal. Near 30 years of following United, to watch them sabotage themselves as they currently are is £#%&!ing frustrating and horrible to watch.

Obviously, you just don't care that much.

Unread 14-02-2014, 09:28 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
nobody will care. it's 2014, it's the way of the world. wealth > human rights.
You know what, it does seem like that.
Nobody gives a flying £#%&!.
Closed Thread