elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
i get that with most of his posts.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:22 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i've been reading my this sentence for a good minute and it still doesn't make sense.
maybe you should concentrate on your own post you short arsed little @#%&!.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:24 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
look, you're fat, you've got a face like a pork scratching and a dick that couldn't fill a thimble, don't break my balls. you've got bigger fish to fry.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:26 AM
believe

Quote:
look, you're fat, you've got a face like a pork scratching and a dick that couldn't fill a thimble, don't break my balls. you've got bigger fish to fry.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Aman27deep

Look what effect Moyes is having on top reds here :shakehead:

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:38 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Add me to that list and it's still six... doesn't mean anything tbf. Top reds quarreling because of Moyes :shakehead:
agreed pal was just joshing

we're fine mate, just venting our frustrations on here rather than IRL.. I've kicked three Filipino's this week so I've got to be careful.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Pop

Thumbs up

Vorspring Dirk Technik

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:26 AM
irk

Quote:
i've been reading my this sentence for a good minute and it still doesn't make sense.
ahh, but once the penny drops you'll be feeling mighty silly for questioning him

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Great stuff, does he show them where the doctor puts the needles for the blood bags and epo as well?

I'd have him tomorrow the brilliant bastard.

Yep but he'd come to us, see the budget and £#%&! right off again. I recon fergie asked him in New York a couple of years ago.

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:45 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Yeah but did Guardiola take over the champions? oh...

He was backed in the summer, but either way he's getting the best out of a very good squad that he was left. No drop in performances, results and can see them dominating for the next 5 years.

Unread 08-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Couple of Everton ITK's I know are now questioning whether Moyes actually held them back now during his ten years in charge
Not really in the know then are they.

Unread 08-01-2014, 08:43 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Not really in the know then are they.
Knockout punch

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:

top fredding.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Yeah but did Guardiola take over the champions? oh...

He was backed in the summer, but either way he's getting the best out of a very good squad that he was left. No drop in performances, results and can see them dominating for the next 5 years.
He brought in Thiago, that was it wasn't it? and he cost about £6m less than Fellaini.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:43 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
He brought in Thiago, that was it wasn't it? and he cost about £6m less than Fellaini.
Was gotze bought before he arrived too?
Well run club in running things well shock anyway
What I wouldn't give for that kind of professionalism and desire amongst the united top dogs

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Was gotze bought before he arrived too?
Well run club in running things well shock anyway
What I wouldn't give for that kind of professionalism and desire amongst the united top dogs
Yes, he wasn't a Guardiola signing.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:48 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
Yes, he wasn't a Guardiola signing.
So in the months before moyes arrived neither him, Fergie or Woodward were doing anything to secure the services of any player? Except maybe moyes tapping up Fellaini :shakehead:
Closed Thread