United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Liverpool's last day demise was a little different. They got beat.
£#%&!ing felt like we got beat tbh.

Plus, our defeat came in much more pathetic circumstances about a fortnight ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Don't get me wrong, its hardly time to jump for joy and some honest reflection is what the club badly needs. But who was Liverpools manager in 1990?

Bottom line is that its no time to be a fanneh. For our owners, management or our support. Call Ferie whatever you want, but he's no fanneh.
He's no fanny, but he's £#%&!ing old and making awful decisions. Who will be United manager the season after next?

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
rich clubs have days like today

special clubs have days like this

Only we've had a day like 26 May 1999

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:30 PM
plopborsky

I am with keith on this one. I hate to say it but I feel it was needed. A real £#%&!ing kick on the teeth. Hurts like hell but look at the way we treated the European cup this year. Players not giving a £#%&! getting dicked at home by utter shite. This season has shown me that inside the club it began to lose that hunger that has made fergies teams successful.

Seeing them @#%&!s drive in training everyday (I hope) will hurt each and everyone of those players.

One of our best seasons in recent years in terms of style and play was when we got the trophy back off Chelsea, lets hope we see that next season.

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:42 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
rich clubs have days like today

special clubs have days like this

...or days like this

Utd's FA Cup Parade in 1983

Utd's FA Cup Parade in 1985

1996 Double Parade

Typical that Manchester Council are allowing parades now that city are winning trophies again.
Were was our parade for our 2003 Title Win, 2004 FA Cup Win, 2007 Title Win and our 2008 European Cup Win

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:45 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Typical that Manchester Council are allowing parades now that city are winning trophies again.
Were was our parade for our 2003 Title Win, 2004 FA Cup Win, 2007 Title Win and our 2008 European Cup Win
Still sticks in the craw that. £#%&!ing Rangers

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:52 PM
otbarney

My missus has just called me a mard arse, because I went in the shed rather than watch them blue @#%&!s on Northwest tonight.

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:52 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

S2C such a well thought out, reasonable and optimistic post from MNiK. Really thought he'd show up with a few Doom grenades and throw them around the forum indiscriminately

Unread 14-05-2012, 07:04 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
My missus has just called me a mard arse, because I went in the shed rather than watch them blue @#%&!s on Northwest tonight.

Unread 14-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Sparky***

Wouldn't it be nice if next season we could go through the whole campaign without one serious long term injury to one or more of our key players? You know, like city did this season?

I know it's practically like asking for rocking horse shit at carrington but it would be just nice, for one £#%&!ing season, for us to not have some kind of crisis where we end up with midfielders as centre backs and strikers as wingers.

Unread 14-05-2012, 07:25 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wouldn't it be nice if next season we could go through the whole campaign without one serious long term injury to one or more of our key players? You know, like city did this season?

I know it's practically like asking for rocking horse shit at carrington but it would be just nice, for one £#%&!ing season, for us to not have some kind of crisis where we end up with midfielders as centre backs and strikers as wingers.
According to talksport , city had as many injuries as us , and they had to do without their best striker for most of the season......
If he was their best striker why was he sat on his fat arse when they were getting £#%&!inh hammered by Munich.

Unread 14-05-2012, 07:28 PM
no fun

just been in the community pub, spoke to an old mate of me dads who has been a red for 70 plus years

he came out with a comment that had even a cynical @#%&! like me choking up

" we came back to the top after a plane crash, we'll have no problem getting back to the top after this small setback to a bunch of blue bastards"

top red henry, long may you live

Unread 14-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
According to talksport , city had as many injuries as us , and they had to do without their best striker for most of the season......
If he was their best striker why was he sat on his fat arse when they were getting £#%&!inh hammered by Munich.
why would anybody, on this week of all weeks, want to tune in to that @#%&!fest?
Closed Thread