United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Grimson

Default Pep training Bayern

All tactics - showing them exactly how he wants their spacing and movement (as best as I can tell, talking about how he always wants at least two forward runs and one checking to the ball for support every time it's switched).

All fine and well, but why aren't they doing shuttle runs?

Unread 07-01-2014, 11:50 PM
armchair

what's a football doing on the training ground? make them do laps. they'll be more hungry for the ball come match day

Unread 07-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Jack Duckworth

Football

the best hitler impression i've seen for years.

Unread 07-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Sparky***

Great stuff, does he show them where the doctor puts the needles for the blood bags and epo as well?

I'd have him tomorrow the brilliant bastard.

Unread 07-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Great stuff, does he show them where the doctor puts the needles for the blood bags and epo as well?

Unread 07-01-2014, 11:58 PM
Jethro

Ffs

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:00 AM
JW

Please enlighten me , the suggestion is that Moyes has changed training methods from Fergie ,first how does anyone on here know that?

And second how different is it ?

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
All tactics - showing them exactly how he wants their spacing and movement (as best as I can tell, talking about how he always wants at least two forward runs and one checking to the ball for support every time it's switched).

Ungekürzte Pep-Show in Doha: "Das passiert jedes f***ing Spiel" - YouTube
A proper £#%&!ing manager with ideas and presence. And to think clueless £#%&!wits on here used to call him Fraudiola Look at the state of the boggleeyedfreak we have ended up with. Scottish £#%&!ing mafia. @#%&!s!!!!!

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:12 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

Ungekürzte Pep-Show in Doha: "Das passiert jedes f***ing Spiel" - YouTube
Wait there's more to football than getting it out wide and crossing it into the box

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:14 AM
eusker

Grimmers showing us the sportscar as we shuffle off to the bus stop with our bendy Bullies.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:17 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
Please enlighten me , the suggestion is that Moyes has changed training methods from Fergie ,first how does anyone on here know that?

They don't.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Serenity Now

Grimson buying into the Fraudiola hype machine. Sad to see.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:20 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
Grimmers showing us the sportscar as we shuffle off to the bus stop with our bendy Bullies.
und volkswagen

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:22 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Grimson buying into the Fraudiola hype machine. Sad to see.
"coaching", "footballs"

neither have any place at a professionally run amateur athletics club like United.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW

It's not about Fergie or Moyes, just a glimpse at some of the things Pep does.

To answer your question tho, from anecdotal avidence (i.e. a few of our players saying so to the press), Moyes' training is indeed different than Fergie's.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Must say

thought he babbled on a bit there and his German is still raw- hence the 'das passiert jedes £#%&!ing spiel' (that happens every £#%&!ing game) so not sure how much he was understood.

Still, I'm no professional so I am sure they knew what he was on about.

Either way - lots of movement and positioning going on there. Watching our shower of shite today praying for Adnan to save us whilst Little Pea sat there on the bench was much, much worse.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
"coaching", "footballs"

neither have any place at a professionally run amateur athletics club like United.
It's pathetic, to be honest. Watching that video, I actually felt sorry for those players he's supposedly "coaching". Sure, they might think they're working on "tactics" and "positional play", but we all know the truth.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:53 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
thought he babbled on a bit there and his German is still raw- hence the 'das passiert jedes £#%&!ing spiel' (that happens every £#%&!ing game) so not sure how much he was understood.

Still, I'm no professional so I am sure they knew what he was on about.

Either way - lots of movement and positioning going on there. Watching our shower of shite today praying for Adnan to save us whilst Little Pea sat there on the bench was much, much worse.
The same Pea that should've had at least a hattrick on Sunday?

TBH Wellbek is not a centre forward, as proven tonight

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:55 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
It's pathetic, to be honest. Watching that video, I actually felt sorry for those players he's supposedly "coaching". Sure, they might think they're working on "tactics" and "positional play", but we all know the truth.
Indeed we do........................they are all great footballers and most of them are great midfield players. motwyw

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:55 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
The same Pea that should've had at least a hattrick on Sunday?

TBH Wellbek is not a centre forward, as proven tonight
He wasn't good then was he but I think his confidence has gone.

We've handled Pea badly
Closed Thread