United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2014, 10:54 PM
MJ Ramone

This is the only negative to come from Moyes getting sacked tbh
It would have been car crash TV of intergalactic proportions if they'd have been forced to go through with this Player Of The Year farce with Moyes still at the helm.
The players booing Moyes as he goes up to collect his Thunder@#%&! of the season award. Lumsden, Pip & Rounders ostracised in the corner of the room, Fergie, Hucknall, Abbott & Gaffney pissed up at the head table.

Probably still watch it to be fair.

Rooney get's player of the year because he's scored a few screamers.
Best of a bad bunch though nqat
Welbeck, Rafael, De Gea, Januzaj did alright under the circumstances too.

Unread 02-05-2014, 11:01 PM
armchair

mr. j. lumsden

Unread 02-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Two of the biggest belms on here slag off my opinion. I think I'm quite happy with that.
Make that three of the biggest belms. :shakehead:

This 'gone backward' thing that you, dunk and a few others are on...he got DROPPED last season - for Anders £#%&!ing Lindegaard. As late as January, he was being destroyed by Gary Neville on live TV, and people were talking about a panic buy of Julio Cesar (now playing for Toronto FC).

He has not gone backward from that.

Unread 02-05-2014, 11:49 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

This 'gone backward' thing that you, dunk and a few others are on...he got DROPPED last season - for Anders £#%&!ing Lindegaard. As late as January, he was being destroyed by Gary Neville on live TV, and people were talking about a panic buy of Julio Cesar (now playing for Toronto FC).

Yeah right, what do you know about goalkeepers? Lawless reckons he's carp and that's good enough for me.

Unread 03-05-2014, 12:02 AM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
This is the only negative to come from Moyes getting sacked tbh
It would have been car crash TV of intergalactic proportions if they'd have been forced to go through with this Player Of The Year farce with Moyes still at the helm.
The players booing Moyes as he goes up to collect his Thunder@#%&! of the season award. Lumsden, Pip & Rounders ostracised in the corner of the room, Fergie, Hucknall, Abbott & Gaffney pissed up at the head table.

Probably still watch it to be fair.

Unread 03-05-2014, 01:58 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Two of the biggest belms on here slag off my opinion. I think I'm quite happy with that.
as someone who's known you years, and like IRL, i think that loss on the pitch in newcastle has hit you harder than you realise

VVS2C

simon edwards levels of stupidity from you pal

Unread 03-05-2014, 04:00 AM
ryanMUFC

Its got to be Dave.

Unread 03-05-2014, 04:06 AM
Argentina

Quote:

But he came on leaps and bounds in the second half of the season and started the season very comfortably and confidently.
However, I for one have never seen a United goalkeeper smash the ball upfield as much as he has this year. We never play out of the back or even look to. It's been more of a surprise when we do this season. He has had poor command of his area and I doubt has strayed outside his box once. He never acted as a sweeper keeper that VDS did and he blatantly has the ability to do. He hasn't been coming and claiming a ball that's put in from deep. He still falls back on his heels and goes at things with his feet when he should be getting down to them.

Having said that, he has been our best player and is a phenomenal goalkeeper. He has just been ruined as a 'player' by Moyes et al this season but I fully expect him to develop into the best we've ever had.

Unread 03-05-2014, 04:13 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
I doubt has strayed outside his box once
looking at the results for this season its because he's been bent over picking the ball out of the net tbh pol

Unread 03-05-2014, 04:28 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
He never acted as a sweeper keeper that VDS did and he blatantly has the ability to do.
I don't think he's had to, tho. We're defending deeper (too deep) as a team now surely, both because Motes was terrified of getting beat with one ball, and to protect our aging and/or slow centre backs.

Unread 03-05-2014, 04:56 AM
believe

De Gea's gone backwards He's about the only player (Rooney aside) who's done anything worthy this season.

£#%&! me, the backward person ration in Lowton must be at an all time high.

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:59 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
De Gea's gone backwards He's about the only player (Rooney aside) who's done anything worthy this season.

Agree. Rooney has been average to poor but better than anyone else (mata not played enough). What a season

It would be hard to pick a keeper in a team that lost so much (even though not his fault)

Unread 03-05-2014, 08:11 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:

'Look at me lads I've played in the conference' ymms. I think he's the best young keeper in the world, but in my opinion he's not been as consistent as last year. Is that ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
as someone who's known you years, and like IRL, i think that loss on the pitch in newcastle has hit you harder than you realise

VVS2C

simon edwards levels of stupidity from you pal

Proper lolled at that Simon Edwards ffs. Hes added me on Facebook, £#%&!ing loves taking pictures of ducks.

Quote:

From an inbred scouser ffs. Just because you've got a train station, you think your all cosmopolitan. :shakehead:

Unread 03-05-2014, 10:04 AM
moransbleedinghead

gotta be DeGea, everyone else has either been shite or a @#%&! or both.

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Chipsauce

Should be Big Davd without him we would have lost a few more games against shit teams!

But it'll be Fat Boy, All because he's scored a couple of screamers and ran about like a headless chicken (some will say he's working hard )

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:44 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
Should be Big Davd without him we would have lost a few more games against shit teams!

But it'll be Fat Boy, All because he's scored a couple of screamers and ran about like a headless chicken (some will say he's working hard )
so basically what you're saying is, that one of our best players of the season will win a best player of the season award, and it's a bad thing

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
so basically what you're saying is, that one of our best players of the season will win a best player of the season award, and it's a bad thing
If you took that from what I said you really are a bigger fanny gash than I first thought

Any way tell us more about how Rafael will be good cover at left back....

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:51 AM
believe

Quote:
If you took that from what I said you really are a bigger fanny gash than I first thought

Any way tell us more about how Rafael will be good cover at left back....
never once said that

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
never once said that
Think you did you obsessed fat dick splash and you know you did...

Believe a little rattled that I made him look like a #@&%! on the LVG thread earlier in the week and is now trying way to hard

Sad to see tbh :shakehead:

Unread 03-05-2014, 12:01 PM
believe

Quote:
Think you did you obsessed fat dick splash and you know you did...

Believe a little rattled that I made him look like a #@&%! on the LVG thread earlier in the week and is now trying way to hard

Sad to see tbh :shakehead:
didn't
Closed Thread