Default schmeichal joins the massive club as goalkeeping coach

@#%&! .........nft

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:37 AM
carlosartorial

Agreed.

*finds his name on 'the list' and underlines it in red biro*

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Skag Trendy

Best goal keeper i ever had the pleasure of watching.

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:38 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Best goal keeper i ever had the pleasure of watching.
agrred but a @#%&! .........nft

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:40 AM
carlosartorial

Joining City once as an ex-red is bad. Twice is unforgivable.

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
agrred but a @#%&! .........nft

True,should have been a legend up there with the best United players to have played for us then he went and £#%&!ed it all up with a move to the massives and by playing up to the bitter @#%&!s.

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:44 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
True,should have been a legend up there with the best United players to have played for us then he went and £#%&!ed it all up with a move to the massives and by playing up to the bitter @#%&!s.
the @#%&!s celebrations at maine rd was the final straw

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Do we all think

Alex Stepney is a @#%&! then?

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Jack Duckworth

i couldn't give a shit to be honest.

he was the best goalkeeper i have ever seen and gave us great service. what he does after leaving united is irrelevant to me.

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:49 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Alex Stepney is a @#%&! then?
Yes. A miserable, embittered @#%&!.

Unread 19-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Fountz

Default Yeah, that's right' he's a @#%&!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
@#%&! .........nft
I know you're all giddy cos of your ( first ? ) euro-away but FFS grow up..

Best keeper we've ever had, in reality probably directly responsible for much of our silverware..

At the end of the day, Fergie never offered him the equivalent job at United, City have.

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:02 PM
koppas

Link

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:04 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i couldn't give a shit to be honest.

he was the best goalkeeper i have ever seen and gave us great service. what he does after leaving united is irrelevant to me.
agreed... i wasn't happy about him joining city once, but twice might be pushing it a bit...

however...

i read an article on andy cole - shows you how much we loved him - he went to city but when he comes back we still sing his name!!

schmeichel finished at united and went out at the top! whatever he did after that was worthless, as he knew he was finished when he left - i think the only issue is that we know he could have stayed at united for another couple of seasons at least...

without going on a goalkeeper rant a few people who sit near me have been saying that they are looking forward to seeing Foster and "Kuszczak, Tommy Kuszczak!" ("Loveshack, baby Loveshack") fighting it out for the number 1 shirt next season, which I agree with but not next season, VDS is far too solid and still performing, not struggling with injuries etc, we should use him for as long as possible, keeping Foster and Kuszczak on knowing they are the future of United.

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
I know you're all giddy cos of your ( first ? ) euro-away but FFS grow up..

Best keeper we've ever had, in reality probably directly responsible for much of our silverware..

At the end of the day, Fergie never offered him the equivalent job at United, City have.

first euro away .. do one

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:05 PM
red @rmy

He's son's there isn't he?

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Ed Sullivan

I agree with you here pure

he's now more a part of city than he ever was at United. But it's ok - cause he was a class keeper

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
He's son's there isn't he?
Yeah Kasper,he's on loan up in Scotland and doing well from all accounts.

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward #@&%!hands
he's now more a part of city than he ever was at United. But it's ok - cause he was a class keeper

How dod you work that one out?

Whats he helped City achieve again?

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward #@&%!hands
I agree with you here pure

so your saying that being a stopgap keeper for city and a goalkeeping coach there means more than being the best goalkeeper in united's history, helping us to win countless titles and fa cups and climaxing with the treble?

£#%&!ing hell, some people are hard to please.

Unread 19-02-2007, 12:11 PM
puressence

my gripe with scmeichal was his £#%&!ing stupid and way over the top celbrations when city beat us 3 1 at maine rd .. that was the day i had him marked down as a @#%&!
Closed Thread