United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Don Gorgon

Hilariously ironic St Pauli, they sell all forms of merchandise with their 'logo' on it, even £#%&!ing cigarettes . Their fans are tramps also, nft.

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
Hilariously ironic St Pauli, they sell all forms of merchandise with their 'logo' on it, even £#%&!ing cigarettes . Their fans are tramps also, nft.
this...£#%&!ing £#%&!ers

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Good away.

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
this...£#%&!ing £#%&!ers
Have more respect for Lazio tbh.

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Not sure why this is a bad thing? Surely they recognise that club has to make some money to survive ?

Up to the club to decide ? Largely owned by the fans isn't it ?

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Have more respect for Lazio tbh.
Why do you have more respect for a racist club with a fascist hardcore ?

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Not sure why this is a bad thing? Surely they recognise that club has to make some money to survive ?

Up to the club to decide ? Largely owned by the fans isn't it ?
Constantly having a pop at other clubs/supporters with some adopted, self-appointed superiority, I have no respect for that. Their club shop proudly advertises expensive deals with Sky TV ffs and they claim to be against modern football? Bayern are the true left wing club in Germany.

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Why do you have more respect for a racist club with a fascist hardcore ?
Thought they'd be a suitable comparison as they sell Irriducibli merchandise by the boat load. Could not care about their links to the far right, they have a good support and travel well, they're not a fabricated joke like St Pauli.

Unread 08-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Constantly having a pop at other clubs/supporters with some adopted, self-appointed superiority, I have no respect for that. Their club shop proudly advertises expensive deals with Sky TV ffs and they claim to be against modern football? Bayern are the true left wing club in Germany.
Bayern are despised in Germany by most fans as being a manufactured club buying the league ... Bayern are exceptionally for Germany, owned by a corporation aren't they ? Rather than largely being owned by the fans .

You couldn't care about links to the far right?....says more about you really

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Ethers

Felix trying too hard again it seems.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Never heard of them before this post, delighted that I haven't. Love giving my money to sky, love my HD LED television and the fact i don't have to share my football viewing experiences with pretentious hipster @#%&!s who think they're being 'punk' at a £#%&!ing football match.
You the other day

Quote:
Our 'fan culture' has been ruthlessly smashed to bits and replaced by nothing more than a glorified cinema experience.
Struggling to reconcile these two views tbh.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Bayern are despised in Germany by most fans as being a manufactured club buying the league ... Bayern are exceptionally for Germany, owned by a corporation aren't they ? Rather than largely being owned by the fans .

You couldn't care about links to the far right?....says more about you really

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ied-Nazis.html
I feel that's more important than a group of squatters who 'own the club'. So the supporters owning the club is the pinnacle of left-wing politics
Not particularly, it's slightly over-emphasised, most Lazio supporters see Forza Nuovas intervention in their club as a threat to their power. I'm top of their hit list by the way pal.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You the other day

Struggling to reconcile these two views tbh.
One is designed to wind up FC fans, the other one isn't.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Ethers

Quote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ied-Nazis.html
I feel that's more important than a group of squatters who 'own the club'. So the supporters owning the club is the pinnacle of left-wing politics
Not particularly, it's slightly over-emphasised, most Lazio supporters see Forza Nuovas intervention in their club as a threat to their power. I'm top of their hit list by the way pal.
"Landauer returned to Munich after the war and once again became Bayern president until 1951. But his legacy became lost. Club publications simply mentioned that he had to leave Germany "on political-racial grounds". "The word 'Jew' was assiduously avoided," said Schulze-Marmeling. At the turn of the century, a wave of academic books and newspaper articles renewed interest in the Landauer era but the Bayern leadership were unsure as to how they should react. Bayern's general manager, Uli Hoeness, fobbed off an inquisitive reporter by saying he "wasn't alive at the time", and vice-president Fritz Scherer later admitted that the club did not want to emphasize its Jewish roots for fear of "negative reactions". "We don't want to provoke something," Scherer said. Schulze-Marmeling suspects that commercial interests in Asia may also have been the reason why Bayern sought to play down their Jewish heritage"

Sound a great bunch tbf.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
One is designed to wind up FC fans, the other one isn't.
Ah, with you.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
"Landauer returned to Munich after the war and once again became Bayern president until 1951. But his legacy became lost. Club publications simply mentioned that he had to leave Germany "on political-racial grounds". "The word 'Jew' was assiduously avoided," said Schulze-Marmeling. At the turn of the century, a wave of academic books and newspaper articles renewed interest in the Landauer era but the Bayern leadership were unsure as to how they should react. Bayern's general manager, Uli Hoeness, fobbed off an inquisitive reporter by saying he "wasn't alive at the time", and vice-president Fritz Scherer later admitted that the club did not want to emphasize its Jewish roots for fear of "negative reactions". "We don't want to provoke something," Scherer said. Schulze-Marmeling suspects that commercial interests in Asia may also have been the reason why Bayern sought to play down their Jewish heritage"

Sound a great bunch tbf.
The way it is in Germany I'm afraid.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
The way it is in Germany I'm afraid.
Not the Germany I know tbh

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Not the Germany I know tbh

Saw masses upon masses of Neo-Nazi paraphernalia when I went to Leipzig, dick heads strolling about in '88' t-shirts etc.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:21 PM
redandhappy

Went to watch St.Pauli when I lived in Hamburg in the early 90's they were the same then as they are now. Can't see how they can be accused of manufacturing a right on political attitude to seem cool.

Unread 08-09-2013, 07:22 PM
eusker

Selling t-shirts is definitely worse than fascism.
Closed Thread