United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:25 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Van Persie losing form is the key issue for me - he's had a £#%&!ing great season & is one of the main reasons we should go on to win the League. He carried us up until Christmas.
It's very rare a player is at the top of his game for an entire season (freaks like Messi & Ronaldo are in a league of their own consistency wise) ...but why did it have to be now ffs
That miss at the Bernabeu will haunt me for years tbh. £#%&!ing hell. Honestly, it never even occurred to me that he'd fail to score over two games against Madrid. Rediculous.

I'd give anything for a chance to kick the £#%&! out of that referee. @#%&!.

Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
A classic European night, nqat. The keeper Madrid bought as cover a few weeks ago makes one save after another, the bloke voted as Madrids worst ever signing smacks one in from 25 yards, Nani sent off for £#%&! all and RvP forgets how to score. Naturally, Madrid had spent most of the season being made to look like @#%&!s by £#%&!ing Getafe, Levante, Zaragoza etc. FFS.

dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
He was always a good keeper, to be fair. I know we were scouting him as a potential replacement for Van der Saar, during his time as Villarreal.
I think he's very average, the slippery £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
I'd give anything for a chance to kick the £#%&! out of that referee. @#%&!.
Don't think I've felt that pissed off since the end of the Arsenal match when Ruud missed the penalty.

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:06 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Don't think I've felt that pissed off since the end of the Arsenal match when Ruud missed the penalty.
I was just getting over that and you've brought it all back.

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:08 PM
dunk

Anyone who thought any other type of Madrid would turn up was deluding themselves btw. No team ever shit@#%&!s it against us in the CL.

Well, maybe Shalke...

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:20 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Anyone who thought any other type of Madrid would turn up was deluding themselves btw. No team ever shit@#%&!s it against us in the CL.

Well, maybe Shalke...
Shalke That semi-final at OT felt like a League Cup game ffs. Terrible side.

When we come up against one of the proper European giants, you just know they'll find a way to dump us out, regardless of form. We had to wait till Milan had their worst side since the early 80's to finally beat them. Barcelona were imploding during the final days of Rijkaard - even then, one of the finest sides in Utd history barely got past them. Otherwise, we either have our arses handed to us (Dortmund, Milan, last two finals) or we're eliminated in utterly ridiculous circumstances (Monaco, Porto 04, Munich 2010).

£#%&!ing £#%&!.

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:

When we come up against one of the proper European giants, you just know they'll find a way to dump us out, regardless of form. We had to wait till Milan had their worst side since the early 80's to finally beat them. Barcelona were imploding during the final days of Rijkaard - even then, one of the finest sides in Utd history barely got past them. Otherwise, we either have our arses handed to us (Dortmund, Milan, last two finals) or we're eliminated in utterly ridiculous circumstances (Monaco, Porto 04, Munich 2010).

£#%&!ing £#%&!.
Absolutely

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
The @#%&! just wants the united job.

and i think there's something going on in the background.

but he can £#%&! off. he'd be at OT for a few years, get bored and £#%&! off for something else.
Which suits me fine, tbh - at least if Ole is ready to take over by then

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

£#%&!ing £#%&!.
Yep. Our record against europe's biggest is very poor. And our record against Spanish teams is abysmal.

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Which suits me fine, tbh - at least if Ole is ready to take over by then
nothing more cringe than fans wanting ex players who have achieved nothing as managers to become next utd manager

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Porto. £#%&!ing Porto.
Leverkusen

Not surprised nobody has yet mentioned it, tbh - still hurts like hell now

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:

£#%&!ing £#%&!.
I think Dortmund should be transferred from arse-handing to 'ridiculous circumstances' - they got a deflected goal in both legs and United hit the post twice, peppering their goal for 90 minutes.

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
nothing more cringe than fans wanting ex players who have achieved nothing as managers to become next utd manager
Erm, did you actually read my post? My point was that he hopefully *would* have achieved something by the time Mourinho had done a few years here. I agree he shouldn't take over now.

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I think Dortmund should be transferred from arse-handing to 'ridiculous circumstances' - they got a deflected goal in both legs and United hit the post twice, peppering their goal for 90 minutes.

Yea, good shout. ffs Eric

Got to love how Milan looked unbeatable over two games in 2005, then threw away a three goal lead in the final. Or Messi smashing them in from all over the place at Wembley, but a year later he's missing penalties and open goals against Chelsea.

Unread 06-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Erm, did you actually read my post? My point was that he hopefully *would* have achieved something by the time Mourinho had done a few years here. I agree he shouldn't take over now.
ole isnt good enough to take over atm. end of discussion.

Unread 06-03-2013, 05:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Yea, good shout. ffs Eric

Got to love how Milan looked unbeatable over two games in 2005, then threw away a three goal lead in the final. Or Messi smashing them in from all over the place at Wembley, but a year later he's missing penalties and open goals against Chelsea.
He decided against Chelski to take his penalty in a way he had *never* done in an actual game before

Does anybody else see that as just a bit.......well.......suss??

Unread 06-03-2013, 05:04 PM
lazlopanaflex299

ole ffs, put away the bra and get real.

Unread 06-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlopanaflex299
ole ffs, put away the bra and get real.
best manager in europe if youll believe RIC

dunk could win a league title in norway ffs

Unread 06-03-2013, 05:09 PM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
best manager in europe if youll believe RIC

dunk could win a league title in norway ffs
doubt that. Dunk is pretty clueless about football.
Closed Thread