United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
..all very well and good reem, but is Godfrey Huddersfield Town ?
Dalgliesh.

Unread 18-05-2012, 12:53 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Dalgliesh.
who?

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:07 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

City are Private Cheeseman, came to the party late when it wasn't as good as it had been and nobody really took to him. okay I watched Dads army a lot as a kid

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think it's important to define the 'established order'.

For me it would be the big 4 clubs, not Man Utd's supposed stranglehold on the premiership.

We've been underdogs since Mourinho's Chelsea.

Before that Arsenal threatened to put us in the shade.

The overriding factor in our success has been the management of the club, the ethos running through it. We haven't leaked talent like Arsenal have, we've not had players and chairmen running the gaff like Chelsea have.

Given the chronic underinvestment in relation to earnings United have been fighting since 2005, I'd say that - If anything - we've bucked the money=success trend. Fought off what should be the established order.

City and Spurs are responsible for overturning the big 4. Will players be turning down the likes of United to join Spurs? No. City will sell themselves to players by opening their massive chequebook, not making themselves out to be sexy rebels.

£#%&! City.
Postings

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
who?
Dagleish.

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Fountz

Quote: