United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Hugh Jardon

Default New Wesley Brown song

What are the lyrics and tune thank you please?

Unread 02-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Sandman

Default Re: New Wesley Brown song

This one.

Unread 02-11-2009, 09:49 AM
ReligiousRed

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ght=brown+song

Unread 02-11-2009, 09:49 AM
ReligiousRed

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ght=brown+song

he's big he's bad he's wesley brown
the hardest man, in all the town
with orange hair beware
come and have a go if you dare

tune of big bad leroy brown.

Didn't mean to post again was suppose to be an edit

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:05 AM
antonin jablonsky

Good pairing Wes and Evans at CB.

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Hugh Jardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
absolutely - was very impressed with them

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:08 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Did very well on Satdee. Blackburn are £#%&!ing horrible to watch. Long, high balls into the box every time. Brown & Evans coped well with everything they threw in.

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Did very well on Satdee. Blackburn are £#%&!ing horrible to watch. Long, high balls into the box every time. Brown & Evans coped well with everything they threw in.
Almost everything, had the odd dodgy moment but I'm sure everyone does against that shite. Gotta get 'em another game on Tuesday as it's likely they'll be starting at Chelsea. think they could do well at Chelsea too.

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Almost everything, had the odd dodgy moment but I'm sure everyone does against that shite. Gotta get 'em another game on Tuesday as it's likely they'll be starting at Chelsea. think they could do well at Chelsea too.
I reckon Rio & Vidic will be back for Chelsea but I'd say Evans is in better form than either of them atm

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Rossi the Red

Drogba and Anelka will be a completely different test than £#%&!ing Di Santo upfront on his own.

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:33 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I reckon Rio & Vidic will be back for Chelsea but I'd say Evans is in better form than either of them atm
The news on Rio, even aside from Graham Taylor writing his career off, wasn't very positive in yesterday's press. I'd honestly be tempted to give Rio and Vidic a good rest anyway and trust Evans and Wes for a bit.

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:33 AM
toseeunited

I'd stick with Wesley and Jonny tbh, run of games together let rio and vida sort their niggles out and then come back in

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:34 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Drogba and Anelka will be a completely different test than £#%&!ing Di Santo upfront on his own.
They certainly will, i think that Wes and Evans have the ability to handle them though, certainly as well as Rio and Vidic currently.

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
They certainly will, i think that Wes and Evans have the ability to handle them though, certainly as well as Rio and Vidic currently.
I hope so mate.

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
I hope so mate.
Evans is a class act and wes is experienced, quick and strong. They are good enough to handle the Chelsea pair as well as pretty much anyone if they really step up.

Unread 02-11-2009, 11:27 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Evans is a class act and wes is experienced, quick and strong. They are good enough to handle the Chelsea pair as well as pretty much anyone if they really step up.
You can't knock Evans. He hardly ever makes a mistake, strong in the air, great tackler and he's growing in confidence with every game and we're beginning to see him carry the ball out of defence rather than just wallop it up field.

Brown is Brown. No nonsense defender who doesn't £#%&! around when putting in a tackle.

Unread 02-11-2009, 11:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You can't knock Evans. He hardly ever makes a mistake, strong in the air, great tackler and he's growing in confidence with every game and we're beginning to see him carry the ball out of defence rather than just wallop it up field.

Brown is Brown. No nonsense defender who doesn't £#%&! around when putting in a tackle.
I really think we'd be better off with those two than a clearly hampered pairing of Vidic and Rio.

Unread 02-11-2009, 12:04 PM
caliban

either way, i have a strong feeling that Chelsea are going to score more than 2 goals against us.

that's not to say we won't also score more than 2.

not sure where i'm going with this one tbh fair.

Unread 02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
toseeunited

Question Re: New Wesley Brown song

when's the last time we won at stamford bridge?? it's been a fooking while = we're due!

Unread 02-11-2009, 03:36 PM
The Return of JC

Yup, Wes and Evans excellent at the weekend. Evans especially. If Vidic's poor form continues, I can see him being first choice within the next few weeks.

If Rio and Vidic play on Sunday, they need massive performances. Not just for the team's sake, but for their own form, places and reputations.
Closed Thread