Unread 23-11-2014, 05:01 PM
barca99

Reaction to the palace game?

Can't wait to play these @#%&!s

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:02 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
what did united do ?? dont you need to break rules and/laws to be docked points, i dont see what theyre getting at
apparently the game should have been stopped when Gibbs collided with Schezny - even though it wasn't a head injury.

Forget the fact we had a ludicrous offside flag go up when we were 2 on 1 ...or the fact they should have been down to ten men before HT

I think they've got their own problems tbf

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

love it how they were all talking like that was our strongest 11 out there.

they lose sturridge and are proper shit.
Falcao, Rafael, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Herrera, Blind, Evans and Lingard all with some form of injury or long term absence yesterday.

All would walk into that shit dippers side that is only missing one player, with their eyes closed.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
apparently the game should have been stopped when Gibbs collided with Schezny - even though it wasn't a head injury.

Forget the fact we had a ludicrous offside flag go up when we were 2 on 1 ...or the fact they should have been down to ten men before HT

Yeah a push. Just like rafael was pushed over by "good old honest pro" vardy at Leicester, who then launched into a horrendous dive to win a pen.

But that was just "clever" from Vardy, exploiting the hot headed youngster like a good old honest English pro.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

schezeny went down after the goal had been conceded ...

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:07 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah a push. Just like rafael was pushed over by "good old honest pro" vardy at Leicester, who then launched into a horrendous dive to win a pen.

But that was just "clever" from Vardy, exploiting the hot headed youngster like a good old honest English pro.

Bit racist

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:11 PM
woody78

Quote:

Did you lose alot of money on that Leicester game or something ?
You seem to be fuming about it still

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:12 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Talksport is amazing right now.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Manchester United were cheated. I'm still pretty dirty about it too tbh

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:15 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Manchester United were cheated. I'm still pretty dirty about it too tbh
They scored 5 ffs

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Because I can't rationalise it. I can rationalise us getting @#%&!ted by City because of the players they have but conceding 4 goals in one half to a team who haven't scored in 6 £#%&!ing games since? nah. I hope their club goes bankrupt and then a sinkhole opens up and swallows the whole smelly £#%&!ing town. Plastic brummie @#%&!s.

Livid mate. It also brought together all the ingredients to leave me raging. The awful newly promoted giddy shit club, the absolutely dreadful refereeing, the string of fouls and cheating that leicester were allowed to get away with, some shit £#%&!er having the game of his life who will never reach such heights again.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
schezeny went down after the goal had been conceded ...
The initial collision was prior to the goal, it was that collision that put Gibbs on his arse from where he deflected the ball into the net.

However, after the collision, the Arse keeper got up in an attempt to make a save & then fell over after the ball went in the net.

Either way, the vermin are £#%&!ing mental headcases.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:16 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
They scored 5 ffs
2 pens ( one not a pen ) if they had not got that bs pen at 3.1, we'd of easily won

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:20 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
2 pens ( one not a pen ) if they had not got that bs pen at 3.1, we'd of easily won
No different to when we beat spurs 5-2 and had a dodgy penalty to give us a lifeline .
Every United fans argument was that we still scored another 4 .

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Dunno about that, but like Sparky says it was just a perfect storm of shit.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
No different to when we beat spurs 5-2 and had a dodgy penalty to give us a lifeline .
Every United fans argument was that we still scored another 4 .
That was a penalty.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:23 PM
woody78

Quote:
Because I can't rationalise it. I can rationalise us getting @#%&!ted by City because of the players they have but conceding 4 goals in one half to a team who haven't scored in 6 £#%&!ing games since? nah. I hope their club goes bankrupt and then a sinkhole opens up and swallows the whole smelly £#%&!ing town. Plastic brummie @#%&!s.

Livid mate. It also brought together all the ingredients to leave me raging. The awful newly promoted giddy shit club, the absolutely dreadful refereeing, the string of fouls and cheating that leicester were allowed to get away with, some shit £#%&!er having the game of his life who will never reach such heights again.
You should be used to it by now .
It happens pretty much every season . Everyone wants to beat us

Lok

RAWK seems a bit down today.

They should look at the positives, today saw their first league goal of the season by any of their strikers. Plus they're 4pts clear of relegation.

woody78

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That was a penalty.

Unread 23-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You should be used to it by now .
It happens pretty much every season . Everyone wants to beat us
yes i know that. But they've since gone on to reveal their true colours by not scoring in 6 out of 7 games and languishing at the bottom of the table. That vardy @#%&! has all but vanished into thin air, proving at the same time that their victory was as much to do with the appalling referring and our shite defending as them being any good at all.

Disgusting.
Closed Thread