United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:08 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
If you can't read simple (and frightfully well-written) English then that's your fault you £#%&!ing imbecile. Put whatever erroneous construction you like on it but when you're done get back on your white charger and go £#%&! yourself you misplaced Sir Galahad @#%&!.
i can read alright...you are a bully.

save your threats for skinny little blokes ...

what a @#%&!

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:16 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
I thought you were going to do it? Already back tracking.

You've shown your true colours. And they're all different shades of yellow.
No, skinny large-headed big-mouthed idiot boy I engaged in an obviously tongue in cheek flight of fancy depicting a scenario that would render you speechless. Let me make it crystal clear for you - I would like it if you stopped speaking. Only a semi-literate moron (or two if you include your guardian barrington) would infer an actual threat from it.

That said I'm absolutely certain I would triumph in any physical contest. This isn't to say that I'm a tough guy just that you are clearly (giant desk theory aside) such a puny unthreatening narrow shouldered and skinny-armed wart that it would be impossible for you to even hurt me never mind beat me up. In fact I would have to refuse to fight you on the grounds that to take on such an embarrassing mismatch would reflect badly on me. It would be akin to kicking a yapping little puppy. A pug obvs.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:18 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
tbf I think mark (or any judge) could call your post a "threatening violent fantasy." He felt threatened and it was a violent fantasy. I don't think it was a threat as such but trying posting the same stuff but about david cameron/queen on facebook and see how you get on.

I don't think a threat must explicitly say 'I am going to' for it to be a threat. For instance, "I know where you live" is a threat. No?

Now, you already know Mark's full name, his approximate location and I'm sure you could track him down if you wanted so I think he could be excused for calling it a threat given that you know a lot more about him than he does about you.

Mark doesn't know you aren't a violent criminal. For all he knows, you are.
He could. It would still be horseshit.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:19 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
i can read alright...you are a bully.

save your threats for skinny little blokes ...

what a @#%&!
Turd

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:19 AM
armchair

ppv irk v markg

wow

any thoughts on the charity the money will go to?

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
ppv irk v markg

wow

irks fund

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
brian may looks like fellaini.
Is he any better at football?

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:23 AM
jem

I doubt mark has quick hands, irk, but I'd be surprised if you could beat his defence.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:23 AM
irk

Quote:
ppv irk v markg

wow

The Society for the Education of Internet Mard @#%&!s

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:24 AM
Zorg

Quote:
ppv irk v markg

wow

The Vegan Society, very close to irk's heart iirc.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:26 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I will eat your Vegan carcass

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:27 AM
jem

"come on, irk..... if that's even your real name....."

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:30 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:

sounds about right

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:31 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
Here's my match review. However, I don't think we can take much from that farce. I hate blaming referees but what was he doing in that game? Doesn't book Zabaletta for a blatant yellow then seconds later books Smalling for the block on the goal kick. Then takes it as a compliment when Hart puts his forehead against his!

United were good enough to get something today but the sending off totally destroyed the contest. City can count themselves very lucky. They won't win the league this year and the likes of Everton and Southampton should get something out of their games against City.

Manchester Derby Review Rant - YouTube
Don't know which game you were watching but city looked like they were going to slap their meat across our cheeks until the sending off. Hart was behind the ref when they bumps heads.
We also played some of our best football of the season in the last 20 mins.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:34 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I will eat your Vegan carcass

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Don't know which game you were watching but city looked like they were going to slap their meat across our cheeks until the sending off. Hart was behind the ref when they bumps heads.
We also played some of our best football of the season in the last 20 mins.
It was pretty even.

As for Hart, even though it was accidental, players are regularly booked for much milder confrontations with the ref. But they could do whatever the £#%&! they liked without getting booked, until it was too late in the game to matter. Nice and safe for the ref then.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:41 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

"come on, irk..... if that's even your real name....."
It is as it goes.

However, I'm positive that Mark Goldbridge does not exist and is an elaborately constructed WUM. No way is he a real person. He just can't be... can he?

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:41 AM
wonky no

Quote:
It was pretty even.

As for Hart, even though it was accidental, players are regularly booked for much milder confrontations with the ref. But they could do whatever the £#%&! they liked without getting booked, until it was too late in the game to matter. Nice and safe for the ref then.
Even? Maybe but the sending off wasn't the reason we lost. City didn't dominate after smalling walked. City looked more likely to score in the early stages. I thought we were on a more even footing after the sending off if anything and then, considering our tripe was on the grass we still looked far more threatening in the last 20.
Personally I think whining about the sending off and pointing to it as a the reason, totally undermines the effort the 10 put in.

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Even? Maybe but the sending off wasn't the reason we lost. City didn't dominate after smalling walked. City looked more likely to score in the early stages. I thought we were on a more even footing after the sending off if anything and then, considering our tripe was on the grass we still looked far more threatening in the last 20.
Personally I think whining about the sending off and pointing to it as a the reason, totally undermines the effort the 10 put in.
Well I agree with that, but you didn't say they looked more likely to score, you said they 'looked like they were going to slap their meat across our cheeks'

Unread 03-11-2014, 12:51 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
No way is he a real person. He just can't be... can he?
100% cgi. nailed on.
Closed Thread