United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:51 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Anyone notice how Phil Dowd has to slow the game down all the time after he gives a free kick because he's so out of breath the fat bastard.

quicker over the ground than Mata though

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:51 PM
HotChip

In pub now.. but i love United so much still got to log in..

Love Sparky says so much that i agree with, but he needs to create the match thread and sod off.....

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:53 PM
rebelcountyred

Slowly getting our shit together, big balls said three months and he was right. Sure we have had a couple of horror moments like Swansea, Leicester but nothing on the scale of the putrid football we served up last year. Even where we have dropped points there have been positives, some of our play is really good. We are a work in progress, won't win anything this sesotho but we should get top four.
If we bring in two/ three more players of quality we will be right in the mix next season.
Show a little patience, a bit of class ffs.

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:53 PM
puressence

all u @#%&!s backing chelsea want £#%&!ing banning from this forum absolute £#%&!ing disgrace the lot of u

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
all u @#%&!s backing chelsea want £#%&!ing banning from this forum absolute £#%&!ing disgrace the lot of u
You made it back from the ground in good time. Was your air lift early?

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:55 PM
puressence

Quote:
Our motm for me today was Luke Shaw. Thought he was fantastic.
by a country mile and was doing the job of 2 men with angel being below par especially second half ..noteable shout for fellaine aswell

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
You made it back from the ground in good time. Was your air lift early?
dont understand pal is that cockney slang or something ...fact when rvp scored all i thought about was you losing a bet absolutely £#%&!ing loved it

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Sparky***

Di Maria faded badly in the last half an hour. He was almost Valencia levels of awful.

Out of all the new signings he's showing the worst signs of fatigue going into games late.

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
dont understand pal is that cockney slang or something ...fact when rvp scored all i thought about was you losing a bet absolutely £#%&!ing loved it
i love to please the people.

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:57 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Di Maria faded badly in the last half an hour. He was almost Valencia levels of awful.

Out of all the new signings he's showing the worst signs of fatigue going into games late.
looked knocked to me

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:58 PM
puressence

Quote:

his poorest 90 by far ... be good to see a fully rejuvanted rooney and hopefully falcao in nextweek

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Wibble.

Thinking Chelsea would do us isn't being disrespectful - it's just recognising that a team that struggles against burnley, Leicester and WBA might struggle against the league leaders.

Anyway Fellaini was my mom - a sentence that I thought would never be written. Di maria was £#%&!ing appalling - hopefully a one off off day.

puressence

Quote:
i love to please the people.
i imagined u sat in ur cab launching ur a to z across tower bridge

Unread 26-10-2014, 08:00 PM
barca99

Quote:

Poor game from him, hopefully back to normal for city

Unread 26-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Thought he was shocking all game tbf

His crossing looks great when it comes off, but at other times it just looks like he swings his foot at it as hard as possible. Decent one at the end though tbf to the lad....

Unread 26-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Top goonage at the end, decent game of football under the floodlights and the mouthy @#%&! sat next to me got carted by the stewards. What else do you want on a Sunday afternoon.

And Fellaini's best game for us by a country mile

Unread 26-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
In pub now.. but i love United so much still got to log in..

Love Sparky says so much that i agree with, but he needs to create the match thread and sod off.....
Quote:

Unread 26-10-2014, 08:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Thought he was shocking all game tbf

His crossing looks great when it comes off, but at other times it just looks like he swings his foot at it as hard as possible. Decent one at the end though tbf to the lad....
Was absolutely shite from start to finish. Lost possession everytime we had it, his crossing was appalling and his positional play was woeful. I think it's one of the worst displays I've seen from a winger in recent years. As bad as anything tony v has produced.

Still love him.

Unread 26-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Top goonage at the end, decent game of football under the floodlights and the mouthy @#%&! sat next to me got carted by the stewards. What else do you want on a Sunday afternoon.

And Fellaini's best game for us by a country mile
It is a little odd that LVG seems to understand how to use Fellaini better than Moyes did. Let him be a nuisance, plenty to freedom to get forward and use his power. Perhaps Moyes felt that he needed to show how good a footballer he was, but Fellaini has never been a ball playing playmaker, fish out of water in that role.

He did ok today, but it has to be noted that Utd really struggled to play the ball through the middle, the vast majority of the attacks came down the wings, whipping balls in from deep and looking for the breaks. It is not exactly how I expected LVG to play.

Unread 26-10-2014, 08:15 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Thought the back five played well. Fellani was excellent (who knew). Janners was ok, showed well but dodgy last ball. Nanners is better but rather him than Valencia or young . Thought rvp perked up. Good game enjoyed it.