United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
don't be silly mate.
You're only saying that because you've been dying to say it since he got suspended
It simply isn't true. That equaliser doesn't go in today & there's no way you'd be trying it on with this Thread!

Fellaini's put himself about a bit & we've been pretty direct at times. There has been no improvement in terms of the Football.

Rooney will rightly start at Eastlands & hopefully will score there like he usually does.
pal when was the last time wazzeh scored at the emptyhad?

Rooney should play as a striker if rvp and raddy continue to have these niggles. rooney IS a striker and always will be

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:29 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
A lot of sad @#%&!s on here who take no joy what so ever from 'following' united.

Last minute equaliser against the run away league leader / champions elect and people are crying

With regards to this seasons goals it was a good result considering there was ten seconds left Roll on city
no emotion involved but i think we will beat city with relative ease.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by billynomates
bit of a turnaround from your pantpissing comments after the chelsea goal. Better late than never i suppose.
Billy - can i call you Billy? Don't ever type at me in this fashion again, Billy. You have no idea who you're messing with.

Cream

Quote:
bit of a turnaround from your pantpissing comments after the chelsea goal. Better late than never i suppose.
New to Spacky, pal?

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
From an advert here.

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:30 PM
silv

1-1 a fair result

Happy with that!!

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
A lot of sad @#%&!s on here who take no joy what so ever from 'following' united.

Last minute equaliser against the run away league leader / champions elect and people are crying

With regards to this seasons goals it was a good result considering there was ten seconds left Roll on city
if you cant enjoy united now then how can you enjoy us in a years time when we are a much more stable and developed side going for titles?

the glory of united would have been utterly dull without painful kicks in the balls over the years. people act like the fergie years was us winning the league 26 yrs in a row.

try picking out great united games between 2003 and 2006...

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
hes not slow at all.

we looked far more balanced with him on the park than without. tbh we looked more balanced all game than we have all season.
He £#%&!ing is. I've seen oil rigs turn faster.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
From an advert here.
With saffers on this one.

TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
New to Sparky, oh yes I see you are.

HotChip

Good lads... restored my faith.. give it too the glory hunting mardy @#%&!s. Cradle to grave support that badge.. i am going to the pub....

UNITED...UNITED....UNITED... look the word up in the dictionary..

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:31 PM
dunk

Quote:

Rooney should play as a striker if rvp and raddy continue to have these niggles. rooney IS a striker and always will be

Wayne Rooney - Not Afraid - 2010 - HD - YouTube
Last season

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Standard wummers, just ask him how spurs did

We didn't deserve £#%&! all out of that
Stats say the opposite

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Luke Shaw is going to £#%&!ing brilliant for us. Need to get De Gea tied down to a long-term contract, too.

We have improved week-by-week, and this was probably the best performance of the season from us, notably against the toughest opponents. Incidentally, it was probably the worst performance of the season from our best player, which suggests we might not be as much of a one-man team than some say.

Really need to get Herrera back into the side, as I think we miss his box-to-box energy and incisive forward passing. Not sure if Blind is good enough to keep Carrick out of the side either.

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
From an advert here.
ah british tv.

should start running the buy one get one free ads again in honour of citys shameful ticket sale v cska moskva.

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Switching Off

Love the big man

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

That will do for now but going forward I want to see us show more variation in attack
Just constant crosses into the box in the last 2 or so matches

One or two £#%&! ups at the back but we restricted them to only a 2 or 3 chances

Rojo impressed me again but Shaw and Rafael were excellent in the full back positions

wonky no

Quote:
He £#%&!ing is. I've seen oil rigs turn faster.
this is going to a season long tit for tat

if he stays….

Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Love the big man
Words for big Dave

Unread 26-10-2014, 07:35 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Wayne Rooney - Not Afraid - 2010 - HD - YouTube
hasn't he scored there in our last 2 League visits?? (although I know last seasons consolation freekick hardly counts)

I agree that he's best as a striker. I've always said that tbf
He's Van Gaal's choice as captain & will be desperate to get back involved.
I'm not suggesting he's undroppable or that we don't have other options, just that I think he's still a very important player for us.