United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2012, 05:55 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
£#%&!ing embarassing.. The club has no shame.. Pity old froggson did'nt tell the truth and say on the video help the gimps pay for the club by renewing, never mind buying new players to improve the team, it's all about paying the 250,000 grand a day.. why buy players when you can buy bonds..

Unread 06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
elephantstone

I just renewed

Unread 06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I got the call and I am renewing on the strength of it. What other club manager would have you ring on a Sunday afternoon?

I renewed before. Gutted I never got the call off old Freggie.

Unread 06-06-2012, 12:52 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

I renewed before. Gutted I never got the call off old Freggie.
it was a real highlight of the jubilee weekend/celebrations

Unread 06-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Sloppy

Unread 06-06-2012, 12:55 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
it was a real highlight of the jubilee weekend/celebrations
'alright Stoney? Frogson here...'

Unread 06-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
'alright Stoney? Frogson here...'
'£#%&! off sir mother£#%&!er....yes...yes I am renewing'

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2000
Has anyone had money taken from their bank accounts yet if you used Zebra finance option?
Nope, they've agreed to wait until pay day.

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:52 AM
believe

What's black and white and eats like a horse?

Zebra Finance.

Unread 07-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2000
Whens that?
You want to know what day I get paid?

28th pol. Just ring them up and say you understand you can put it back to pay day.

Ask for Zoe.

Unread 11-06-2012, 12:54 PM
stax

I see in the latest edition of the enthralling Official Membership Magazine that they're doing away with paper tickets for next season for members. You need your membership card and 'confirmation text/letter/email to get in on the day.

Bit of a £#%&!er that.

Unread 11-06-2012, 01:00 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
I see in the latest edition of the enthralling Official Membership Magazine that they're doing away with paper tickets for next season for members. You need your membership card and 'confirmation text/letter/email to get in on the day.

Bit of a £#%&!er that.
Bit of a £#%&!er for touts. Comps will always be paper tickets though.

Unread 11-06-2012, 06:24 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Bit of a £#%&!er for touts. Comps will always be paper tickets though.
seen touts in chesters sell season cards on to strangers and meet after the game

had at least three renewal reminder emails, a letter, phone call, texts. #legalharrasment. apparently although the deadlines gone I can still renew

Unread 11-06-2012, 06:32 PM
elephantstone

Are you renewing?

Unread 11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
The Mull

Unsure, if I can get them to do a Withers (wait till payday) them probably

Unread 11-06-2012, 06:43 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Unsure, if I can get them to do a Withers (wait till payday) them probably
By sounds of it you could a withers till August payday if you asked...

[SIZE="2"]The deadline to guarantee your seat for 2012/13 has now passed and our records appear to show you have not yet renewed your Season Ticket. Our call centre has been extremely busy recently and we apologise if you have been unable to get through. To make sure you can speak to us we have put additional staff on duty this week and have also delayed releasing your seat and processing move requests.
The number of Season Ticket holders using Zebra Finance has doubled this year and the new ten month interest-free payment plan has proved very popular. From feedback received so far we know you may be interested in taking this payment option but require more information - if so, just call us on 0161 868 8000 and we will explain how quick and easy it is to apply (it really does only take a few minutes and you usually receive instant approval).
Please also call 0161 868 8000 or email [email protected] if there are any other reasons why you have not renewed. We are keen to understand your own individual scenario and to see if there is anything we can do to help. If it's more convenient, please email your daytime / evening telephone number and the best time to speak to you to the same address and we'll call you.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Unread 11-06-2012, 06:44 PM
carlosartorial

Remember the 'waiting list'?

Unread 11-06-2012, 06:48 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Remember the 'waiting list'?
At the end of last season, United reported a 24,000-person waiting list for season tickets. (ie end of 2010) Now, a day before the season starts, seats are still available. United has reported that no more than a few current season ticket holders have failed to renew. And yet, again, tickets remain.

Unread 11-06-2012, 07:12 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
At the end of last season, United reported a 24,000-person waiting list for season tickets. (ie end of 2010) Now, a day before the season starts, seats are still available. United has reported that no more than a few current season ticket holders have failed to renew. And yet, again, tickets remain.

GHranted the truth has been bent a little but a lot of people are looking for season tickets in certain ends i.e. stretford upper tier and I'm guessing the demand also includes people wanting to move

Unread 14-06-2012, 08:46 AM
neworder

Just got a call from the Ticket Office asking me why I hadnt renewed yet. Not "are you planning on renewing", just "why havent you" in a proper "is it something I've done" tone

Funny

Since the deadline passed I've had 3 letters and 2 or 3 emails. The desperation on their part is just £#%&!ing tragic....and I still havent decided if I'm gonna bother or not. They said I can have another week to decide
Closed Thread