United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:01 PM
dragflick

Football Kagawa v Olympiakos

£#%&! me he must be frustrated. Showing for the ball and not getting it. Instead, it's clear the players have been told to get it out wide at the earliest opportunity, where Young/Valencia/Smalling would, in the main, £#%&! it up. Your pass and move style isn't suited here Shinji lad, massive shame. :shakehead:

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Switching Off

ffs

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

that's cheered me right up nice one

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:09 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj2xSQU1Avw&sns=em

£#%&! me he must be frustrated. Showing for the ball and not getting it. Instead, it's clear the players have been told to get it out wide at the earliest opportunity, where Young/Valencia/Smalling would, in the main, £#%&! it up. Your pass and move style isn't suited here Shinji lad, massive shame. :shakehead:
That video makes grim viewing, simple pass and move sacrificed for the long ball or rushing it out wide.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
that's cheered me right up nice one
£#%&!ing horrible isn't it. He even puts his £#%&!ing arms out

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
£#%&!ing horrible isn't it. He even puts his £#%&!ing arms out
£#%&!ing depressing....state of £#%&!ing Young, Smalling and van persie:shakehead: and Ferdinand's shithead hoofing

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Vedder

It's all kagawa's fault though see, hasn't shown enough

Poor @#%&!

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:16 PM
dragflick

Get this £#%&!er (somehow) in the side with Mata and Janners ffs.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Sparky***

Yeah but don't forget everyone he's shit and hasn't done anything of note, ever Some of our clever %@#$&!s support are getting everything they deserve at the moment.

Just ignore for a moment that 3 minute video perfectly illustrating how his team mates are too shit or cowardly to give him the ball when he's crying out for it. He's absolutely wasted under this horrific regime.

Put him in Arsenal, Man City or even dare i say it Liverpool and he'd £#%&!ing flourish.

Under this dinosaur of a manager and with dogshit like Young, Smalling Valencia and an entire back line incapable of picking out a single accurate £#%&!ing pass - he's utterly wasted.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:17 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah but don't forget everyone he's shit and hasn't done anything of note, ever Some of our clever %@#$&!s support are getting everything they deserve at the moment.

Just ignore for a moment that 3 minute video perfectly illustrating how his team mates are too shit or cowardly to give him the ball when he's crying out for it. He's absolutely wasted under this horrific regime.

Put him in Arsenal, Man City or even dare i say it Liverpool and he'd £#%&!ing flourish.

Under this dinosaur of a manager and with dogshit like Young, Smalling Valencia and an entire back line incapable of picking out a single accurate £#%&!ing pass - he's utterly wasted.

Spot on. Our £#%&!ers don't move or give anyone options, when he does get the ball he's got £#%&! all on to pass to and ends up being clattered by some @#%&!. Absolute waste.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj2xSQU1Avw&sns=em

1:59 - the one time they use him, it leads to Van Persie's missed chance. So then they don't bother again.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:20 PM
HotChip

The Japanese love Kags, I imagine one of them frothing at the mouth as he made that.

Moyes should never go on his hols to Tokyo

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Sparky***

I know it doesn't need saying but Ashley Young is an abysmal footballer and I can't wait for him to £#%&! off. I hate him.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip

Moyes should never go on his hols to Tokyo
agreed...he should go Hiroshima instead ...the useless shithead @#%&!

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:21 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know it doesn't need saying but Ashley Young is an abysmal football and I can't wait for him to £#%&! off. I hate him.
That comment about him not looking up. Never noticed it before :shakehead:

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:22 PM
ziggyman17

£#%&!ing criminal... the under use of Kagawa in his proper position is staggering, Kagawa, mata and adnan should be all starting behind either rooney or van persie, It shows how bad moyes and his merry band of shit@#%&!s are that valencia and young are always starting, I hope we lose every game for the remainder of the season, that way moyes and his merry gang will get the sack....

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:25 PM
taff

bloody lovely arrows on that vid.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

£#%&! me that's painful.

But no, he's shite

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Sparky***

You just know what's going to happen don't you. We'll end up selling Kagawa in the summer and getting someone like £#%&!ing James Milner in his place. Some real dour, blunt-instrument, work-horse type @#%&! that will have moyes creaming in his crusty pants.

Unread 27-02-2014, 09:28 PM
barrington avenue

when played as a 10 he has been our best player this season...all 100 or so minutes of it

taking him off v sunderland for valencia is when the proper shit football started and it has not stopped
Closed Thread