United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2017, 03:52 PM
lindelof

Ballbag has his five pence worth:

"That he will end up at PSG? I think it was always part of his journey. He would go to a team that is superior in the French league but still has not shown - let's see what happens this season - that they have the level to win the Champions League. We know Jose is capable of making that kind of jump if given the team. The squad is there to challenge for the next few years but those words also coincide with wanting a new contract so let's wait and see."

Part of his journey.

Unread 16-10-2017, 03:55 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think the performance disappointed him much in any way really.
I think it will have done. He would've certainly expected more from those coming from the bench going forward.

Unread 16-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Quite clearly taking the sting out of Saturdays game and also sending Woody a message he wants a new improved contract.

He is going nowhere for at least a few years
Then why pay him more?

18 months to go on his current deal. Would jump ship to PSG given half a chance - that's why he's thrown his hat into the ring.I

Let him run it down and Van Gaal the £#%&!er.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Surfers do Charlie

He's made huge progress with the team since Moyes destroyed it, and van Gaal sucked any joy out of it.

If he carries on building this season and next season like he has so far, and then ponces off to Paris I'll be happy with what he's done for us.

All this needy, does he love us, does he get us, is he ours for keeps, is a bit scouse tbh.

He's just a manager doing a good job so far. When he wants to move on, good luck to him.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I think it will have done. He would've certainly expected more from those coming from the bench going forward.
Expect more from what

They hardly got the ball

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Expect more from what

They hardly got the ball
Rahsford had a few opportunities to go at Gomez and failed. Martial was a bit better, I thought. A few more nice touches and drew some fouls, but not enough.

Too many of our attacking players lost their individual battles. Lukuka got muscled off the ball by Henderson at one point.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:05 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Then why pay him more?

18 months to go on his current deal. Would jump ship to PSG given half a chance - that's why he's thrown his hat into the ring.I

Let him run it down and Van Gaal the £#%&!er.
Says who? You? The Sun? Joe.co.uk?

Most players/managers negotiate a new contract with 18 months to go, absolutely nothing to see here

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
He's made huge progress with the team since Moyes destroyed it, and van Gaal sucked any joy out of it.

If he carries on building this season and next season like he has so far, and then ponces off to Paris I'll be happy with what he's done for us.

All this needy, does he love us, does he get us, is he ours for keeps, is a bit scouse tbh.

He's just a manager doing a good job so far. When he wants to move on, good luck to him.
Still doesn't excuse him from sowing the seeds of discontent half way through his contract.

Part of his role is to set an example to the players. Some of whom have their own eyes on possible moves. 'Gaffer doesn't plan on sticking around... Makes PSG sound delightful...'

He's basically a recruitment agent for another club at this juncture.

Scouse? Try realistic...

Quote:
Says who? You? The Sun? Joe.co.uk?

Most players/managers negotiate a new contract with 18 months to go, absolutely nothing to see here
This is a bit above your pay grade tbf.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think the performance disappointed him much in any way really. He got to brag about how Liverpool's "so strong" midfield of Henderson and Can couldn't create much, so it was another justified tactical masterclass etc.

nowhere to be seen when we're demolishing teams, then as soon as we get a DISGUSTING point at Anfield siders gets his sniders out. vs2c, but not remotely surprising.

Sapien

And here we have the real agenda.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...d-new-contract

utd99

Maybe it’s part of a grand plan to set us up, jump ship and allow Raiola to bring the club down.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Quote:
Before Mourinho took over at United PSG wanted him to become their head coach ahead of Unai Emery, who was given the job. Despite the French club’s ongoing interest and the Portuguese’s admiration for them, Mourinho remains content at United and currently has no wish to leave for PSG or anywhere else.
Jesus Christ, Ed.
Just pay the beautiful bastard what he wants.

Folk wanting him let go over some throwaway comments

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Says who?
His mouth.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Buck

Admiring PSG is a sackable offence

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:24 PM
believe

its less of a challenge to achieve what he could quite easily achieve here and I don't think Jose is the man to take the easy option, certainly not at this stage of his career.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:28 PM
browser

Jose off? More like Doze off!

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:29 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
His mouth.
So he said he would jump ship given half the chance, not sure he did pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Still doesn't excuse him from sowing the seeds of discontent half way through his contract.

Part of his role is to set an example to the players. Some of whom have their own eyes on possible moves. 'Gaffer doesn't plan on sticking around... Makes PSG sound delightful...'

He's basically a recruitment agent for another club at this juncture.

Scouse? Try realistic...

This is a bit above your pay grade tbf.
Don't think so #@&%!

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
So he said he would jump ship given half the chance, not sure he did pal
'I'm sure I will not finish my career here (at Manchester United.

Soooooo

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Billy Redface

I take very little he says at face value.

Probably not a coincidence this comes when he knows he's going to get a barrage of shit for keeping a clean sheet in a tough away game.

Unread 16-10-2017, 04:32 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
check out the byline

then read again and wonder why there are no quotes, no sources cited. Even the Sun would at least make up a quote or two from "an insider at the club"
Closed Thread