United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2011, 10:57 AM
dunk

Default Re: Nani wants out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
tbf if he wants a pay rise, all he has to do is tell Fergie he’s off, release a statement saying the squad’s shit, have a spectacular drop in form and generally act like a @#%&!.
Wish that worked here tbh

Unread 15-03-2011, 11:17 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wish that worked here tbh
red @rmy's done it a few times

Unread 15-03-2011, 11:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
red @rmy's done it a few times
As a mod?

Unread 15-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Cream

Quote:
The Guardian broke the story of United signing the then 20-year-old Nani in 2007 and has spoken to the same sources in Portugal to establish that 12 months since signing a new four-year contract at United, he is deliberating over several scenarios depending on what happens before the end of the season. Importantly, he is willing to wait to see what pans out,
Oooh! What's he waiting to see?? Why doesn't he say?

Has Taylor has been bunged to write a Nani pay rise propaganda piece?

Made that part up?

Leaving it to our imaginations so as not to incur the wrath of Ferguson, or upset the Grauniad's sources in Portugal?

It's like all the president's men! I'll tweet him.

Unread 15-03-2011, 11:40 AM
TheNew

Taylor is a #@&%!. I drunkenly tweeted that he was an ABU #@&%!head when he was shit-stirring trying to get Rooney a ban in the wake of the elbow at Wigan.

Anyway, he called me a 'jester hat wearing clown' and blocked me. Boom!

Unread 15-03-2011, 12:08 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Taylor is a #@&%!. I drunkenly tweeted that he was an ABU #@&%!head when he was shit-stirring trying to get Rooney a ban in the wake of the elbow at Wigan.

Anyway, he called me a 'jester hat wearing clown' and blocked me. Boom!
he told me to stop tweeting Rio the know nothing ABU @#%&!

Unread 15-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Coracao

Can't see him moving. Really don't see where he would go atm.

Unread 15-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
We need Throb to go and tell him everything's fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Why would it be? Quite a few players will have the same worries as Rooney. Quite a few mutterings about it apparently, including Fergie who wants money this summer.

Of course, if we do spend money this summer Bors and Throb will make some type of excuse up.
it's great being followed round by the perpetually bewildered

Unread 15-03-2011, 01:25 PM
borsuk

'excuse'? i was saying last summer that we would need to spend in summer 2011.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=297

nowt has changed there. last summer was pretty much as expected and the next close season i expect we'll see more 'investment' in the squad (i.e. more debt piled on) and some 'name' players coming in to pick up the baton from scholes and/or giggs.

Unread 15-03-2011, 01:26 PM
dodger

Nani eh? Nani who has £#%&!ed about for three years flattering to deceive, playing one good game in ten then manages to have a better season this year although still not wholly convincing. Is that the same Nani who now wants a pay hike or a big money move to one of europes top ten clubs? Who are these £#%&!ing jokers? The FC lads really do have a point.
This @#%&! wouldn't have got close to our team in the mid 90's, £#%&!ing Poborsky would have run him off the park if he'd been nurtured and indulged like Nani. £#%&! him, the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 15-03-2011, 01:27 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Nani eh? Nani who has £#%&!ed about for three years flattering to deceive, playing one good game in ten then manages to have a better season this year although still not wholly convincing. Is that the same Nani who now wants a pay hike or a big money move to one of europes top ten clubs? Who are these £#%&!ing jokers? The FC lads really do have a point.
This @#%&! wouldn't have got close to our team in the mid 90's, £#%&!ing Poborsky would have run him off the park if he'd been nurtured and indulged like Nani. £#%&! him, the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 15-03-2011, 01:38 PM
borsuk

Quote:
you forgot 'pinheaded'

Unread 15-03-2011, 02:06 PM
The Watcher

Love 'Angry' dodger

Unread 15-03-2011, 02:12 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Nani wants out?

Quote:
Spot on.

I find him one of the most objectionable players in what is a premier league full of @#%&!s.

You have good rep.

Unread 15-03-2011, 02:24 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Oooh! What's he waiting to see?? Why doesn't he say?

Has Taylor has been bunged to write a Nani pay rise propaganda piece?

Made that part up?

Leaving it to our imaginations so as not to incur the wrath of Ferguson, or upset the Grauniad's sources in Portugal?

It's like all the president's men! I'll tweet him.
DT seems to take things very personally on twitter, probably part of the reason he has a chip on his shoulder about United.

Would love to see Reem locked in a room with him and a sharpened bog brush. You could show him how it pans out.

Unread 15-03-2011, 02:42 PM
red in cumbria

Expect more of this shite, the likelier it looks that we might actually win something this season

Unread 15-03-2011, 02:57 PM
The Return of JC

Lazy, predictable mischief making.

Next!

Unread 15-03-2011, 03:48 PM
beansy

Quote:
good post.

Unread 15-03-2011, 04:28 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
@luisnani Nani
I've seen some false reports on the press. I want you to know that you will hear the truth from me. Love MU

Unread 15-03-2011, 04:31 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
why is it when footballers respond to rumour (like ronaldo/roon) they just say: 'I've been hearing lots of lies in the press......you'll hear the truth".

And then don't £#%&!ing say what the truth is...like that Friends episode when people don't finish their sentance.
Closed Thread