United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:24 AM
wiganste

Football The twins on the wing

I liked it

The enthusiasm they have for the game is £#%&!ing brilliant.

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:26 AM
The Mull

Default Re: The twins on the wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I liked it

innitt

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:27 AM
waynes ear's

me too

time to £#%&! Giggs and Nani off, buy a central midfielder, and we'll be bangers!!

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:27 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

It worked, but they still needs to work on their upper body strength a bit

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:30 AM
BarryX

I'd put them both in central midfield against a weaker team. Imagine what a head£#%&! that would be...

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I liked it

Was good, but looked a far better side when Valencia came on. like having a new signing!

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:32 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
me too

time to £#%&! Giggs and Nani off, buy a central midfielder, and we'll be bangers!!

Unread 13-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up Re: The twins on the wing

Unread 13-03-2011, 12:23 PM
wonky no

twingers

Unread 13-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
twingers

Me like.

Unread 13-03-2011, 12:29 PM
armchair

I'd prefer we used them as fullbacks but evolved into a team that pushes fullbacks right up. We kinda did that yesterday with 7 'defenders' starting. It means you can play two sticks in midfield.

Unread 13-03-2011, 12:30 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
it's like one of them shit films where they are trying to catch out the person pretending to their reflection "...wait a minute that's not a mirror!"

Unread 13-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Sparky***

I said yesterday that you could question maybe the quality we had in centre midfield, but no way could you question the effort and desire we showed yesterday.

i was proud of all of them and that's all you ever really want to see is the effort and desire to win.

the twins are £#%&!ing awesome

Unread 13-03-2011, 12:48 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up Re: The twins on the wing

I watched the match yesterday with a smile on my face thanks to the twins, proper headcases but £#%&! me they are great little footballers too, love em.

Unread 13-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
They've both got magnificent thighs.

Unread 13-03-2011, 01:16 PM
wonky no

£#%&!ing loved the balance yesterday. i know gibson isn't everyones cup of milk but with us having options on either flank plus runners through the miggle, i thought it helped his game and he did quite well, especially seeing as he was partnered with o'she.

id start with them both on the wings every game, it gives us so many alternatives in formation without really making subs. plus, with val back on the mend he can come off the bench while one twinger drops back into full back, bringing off a defender for an attacker with out losing shape.

fergie is a genius

Unread 13-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Bral

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
it's like one of them shit films where they are trying to catch out the person pretending to their reflection "...wait a minute that's not a mirror!"

Unread 13-03-2011, 01:52 PM
borsuk

any excuse will do

Unread 13-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Argentina

VDS, Vidic, Smalling, Rafael, Fabio and Chicho are the most exciting things about United.
If we can produce a quality centre mid (Cleverly?), winger (Wellbeck?) and forward (Wellbeck/Keane?) from the ranks, we'll have a great base of homegrown players that can launch us into the next decade.

Hopefully they'll be at such a level (especially the centre mids) that Ferguson can let them loose on teams rather than stifle them with 4-5-1 in the bigger games.

Unread 13-03-2011, 02:08 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
VDS, Vidic, Smalling, Rafael, Fabio and Chicho are the most exciting things about United.
If we can produce a quality centre mid (Cleverly?), winger (Wellbeck?) and forward (Wellbeck/Keane?) from the ranks, we'll have a great base of homegrown players that can launch us into the next decade.

Hopefully they'll be at such a level (especially the centre mids) that Ferguson can let them loose on teams rather than stifle them with 4-5-1 in the bigger games.
its looking very likely.
Closed Thread