United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Default Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and Doom isn't a strong enough word atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Different team being given out on Talksport

VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Fabio, Brown, O'Shea, Gibson, Rooney, Hernandez.
7-1-2 formation presumably

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:29 PM
djsst

Default Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and Doom isn't a strong enough word atm

almunia - sagna, djourou, koscielny, gibbs - denilson, diaby, wilshere - nasri, van persie, arshavin

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
7-1-2 formation presumably
Twins on the wings, and a midfield 2 of Gibson and O'Shea

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:31 PM
djsst

Fergie says Michael Carrick and Darren Fletcher are injured and have "no chance"of playing against Marseille on Tuesday

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:32 PM
tetrisblock

D taylor quoting the team with 7 defenders. I can only imagine that they would line up with gibson and O shea in centre mid, with the twins on the wings if thats the case. Can't be £#%&!ing true, it's absolutely bizarre!

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:32 PM
djsst

Antonio Valencia on bench for #MUFC for first time since breaking leg in September

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Gonna be carnage, if that's the correct team I think we're in for a thumping tbh.

djsst

taylors team......VDS; Brown, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Rafael, Gibson, O'Shea, Fabio; Rooney, Hernandez

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Different team being given out on Talksport

VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Fabio, Brown, O'Shea, Gibson, Rooney, Hernandez.
I see.

Pardon me for a moment...

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:34 PM
no fun

glad I let my youngest have my ticket, bad feeling about this

couldnt really give a £#%&! about the fa cup, but can we trust the arse to stop city winning a trophy ?

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:34 PM
rogieop

o shea and gibsn :shakehead:

thank £#%&! fabregas isnt playing

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:35 PM
tetrisblock

shocking perhaps, but o Shea can be no worse than carrick has been as late, plus the fact O shea is playing in the middle will mean his passing won't be as limited as it otherwise is playing as a fullback!

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
shocking perhaps, but o Shea can be no worse than carrick has been as late, plus the fact O shea is playing in the middle will mean his passing won't be as limited as it otherwise is playing as a fullback!
Yes that's certainly one way of looking at it.

thatsfuctit

CM is the worry - hopefully they'll put in a shift, bit like pip back in the day, crazy boys on the wings fills me with more confidence than obers being on one of them tbfbonce

thenorthwillriseagain

i'm excited for this, twins bombing down the wings
3-1 unted

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:37 PM
magic_cantona

I can see Sparky having a total nervous breakdown here.

Sparky, before you go totally batshit, can I have your vcash etc?

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:39 PM
tetrisblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes that's certainly one way of looking at it.
Straw clutching at it's finest!

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Sparky***

O'Shea and Gibson starting in central midfield in an Fa Cup Quarter final.

[SIZE="5"]O'Shea and Gibson starting in central midfield in an Fa Cup Quarter final.

[SIZE="6"]O'Shea and Gibson starting in central midfield in an Fa Cup Quarter final.

O
S
H
E
A

A
N
D

G
I
B
S
O
N

T
O
G
E
T
H
E
R.

O'Gibson and Darron Shea in the football team.

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:41 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Fletcher and Carrick injured.

Twins on the wing could work very well and O'Shea and Gibson have alot of work to do but still fancy us to get the result.

£#%&! knows what the team is going to be Tuesday

Unread 12-03-2011, 05:41 PM
thatsfuctit

who's on the bench?