United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2011, 10:53 PM
borsuk

Default Re: Champions League - Last 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
In the tournament, the winning team has had a player playing against a ex team of his. Useless fact I thought of.

Ronnie
Pique
Eto'o
carrick, berbatov...

Unread 16-03-2011, 10:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
carrick, berbatov...
Was thinking that. Once I remembered Bayern () were knocked out and had done my ninja edit...

Unread 16-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Was thinking that. Once I remembered Bayern () were knocked out and had done my ninja edit...
And buggered up the context of my "or Spurs" comment above

Unread 16-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Lucio played against his former team in the Final.

Surely amongst the likes of Seedorf, Figo, Ronaldinho, Zidane etc they must have faced former teams along the way.

Unread 16-03-2011, 11:06 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Lucio played against his former team in the Final.

Surely amongst the likes of Seedorf, Figo, Ronaldinho, Zidane etc they must have faced former teams along the way.
Heinze played against us t'other night... that worked out well
Closed Thread