United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Dueling Banjos

Default Re: saha back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza
saha's first touch and awareness were some of his many strengths. He got the ball under and brought other players into the game at pace. was perfect for us and we played scintillating football with him in the side

he just can't stay fit
He can but has some sort of mental problem whereas he never believed he was fully fit hence he cried off at every opportunity.

Personally I'd take him back and it has nothing to do with the fact I have a signed, framed shirt of his. No siree Bob.

Scallachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

believe

Thumbs up Re: saha back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
He can but has some sort of mental problem whereas he never believed he was fully fit hence he cried off at every opportunity.

Personally I'd take him back and it has nothing to do with the fact I have a signed, framed shirt of his. No siree Bob.
i've seen his #@&%!. no wum.

Unread 09-01-2010, 05:49 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i've seen his #@&%!. no wum.
Big?

Unread 09-01-2010, 05:49 PM
borsuk

Quote:

Unread 09-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Scallachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
People seem to be forgetting that Saha was never available. What short memories people have got. What next? Sign Alan Smith because he can play up front and in midfield and be totally shit at both.
Your sig? Why?

Unread 09-01-2010, 05:50 PM
believe

Quote:
Big?
wasn't bad. he was a top bloke btw. did a sportsmans dinner for us a few years back.

Unread 09-01-2010, 05:55 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
wasn't bad. he was a top bloke btw. did a sportsmans dinner for us a few years back.

Unread 09-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallachi
Your sig? Why?
Years ago, before the war I changed my settings so that I could not see signatures. I don't know what it says, I think it's probably God Save The Queen, if it is this of which you speak, the anti-monarchists are so vocal that I felt it only fair to show that not everyone wants rid of Her Majesty.

HTH.

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
Years ago, before the war I changed my settings so that I could not see signatures. I don't know what it says, I think it's probably God Save The Queen, if it is this of which you speak, the anti-monarchists are so vocal that I felt it only fair to show that not everyone wants rid of Her Majesty.

HTH.

just you and wee man, the odd couple

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:06 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
yes - we are the odd couple on here who try to bring a bit of realism to the place. To try to put forward the country's majority viewpoint. 76%

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
I bet The Queen is more popular than Gordon Brown, you'll be voting for Gordon in the next few months, not many others will. There's nothing wrong with being in the minority, the majority apparently wanted the war in Iraq, the majority think the X Factor is worth watching and the majority voted labour at the last election.

HTH.

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
yes - we are the odd couple on here who try to bring a bit of realism to the place. To try to put forward the country's majority viewpoint. 76%
youve got an excuse, that rochdale @#%&! doesnt

Quote:
I bet The Queen is more popular than Gordon Brown, you'll be voting for Gordon in the next few months, not many others will. There's nothing wrong with being in the minority, the majority apparently wanted the war in Iraq, the majority think the X Factor is worth watching and the majority voted labour at the last election.

HTH.
know nothing @#%&!

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Scallachi

Quote:

HTH.

Fair enough. By the sounds of it you aint an orange @#%&!.

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
youve got an excuse, that rochdale @#%&! doesnt

know nothing @#%&!
You've called me a @#%&! twice in one post, good man.

So you won't be voting labour in the next general election then? If Labour win the election they will stick with Brown and he will have another 5 years to ruin the country even more. So, are you voting labour/Brown?

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallachi
Fair enough. By the sounds of it you aint an orange @#%&!.
I'm certainly not an 'orange @#%&!' as you call it but I take exception if you are saying I'm not a @#%&!. I am.

HTH.

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:21 PM
no fun

Quote:
You've called me a @#%&! twice in one post, good man.

So you won't be voting labour in the next general election then? If Labour win the election they will stick with Brown and he will have another 5 years to ruin the country even more. So, are you voting labour/Brown?
I dont vote for right wing parties, so draw your own conclusions

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
I dont vote for right wing parties, so draw your own conclusions
You'll vote labour just as a protest about the tories surely?

Genuine question. If you could get rid of the royal family or the conservative party, which would you choose?

Unread 09-01-2010, 07:48 PM
no fun

Quote:
You'll vote labour just as a protest about the tories surely?

Genuine question. If you could get rid of the royal family or the conservative party, which would you choose?
1. will not vote for labour

2. the conservative party, I view them as a black man in alabama would view the KKK

Unread 09-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
1. will not vote for labour

2. the conservative party, I view them as a black man in alabama would view the KKK
1) Fair play to you.
2) Yes I can see how a political party could be equated with a group who wanted to kill you based upon your skin colour. Even you must be able to see that you're pushing it comparing them to the KKK.
Closed Thread