United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 09-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I sent a couple of texts out yesterday but had 'nope' in response. Send Ste Ryder (@steryder74) a message on twitter, he should be able to sort you out.
Cheers pal, will do.

Unread 09-09-2012, 09:09 AM
carlosartorial

Right, he's just tweeted you. All sorted.

Unread 09-09-2012, 09:09 AM
zzalsar3

Not much help to you now but bizarrely, this Wigan game has been on open sale to Joe Public all last week. Says its sold out now though.

Weirdly, the West Ham match in late November has also been declared open sale. And thats nearly 3 months in the future.

Most other home matches between now and Christmas will also reach open sale ( except for Spurs and Arsenal )

You can already tell that because they havent needed to hold a members ballot. Any member can buy one for any match ( except those two ) which means that not enough members applied to make it a sell out. Under-subscribed.

It does make it a buyers market for spares. People will be having to offload tickets for less than face once again this season.

Unread 09-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Sumo

is there any more spares for this lads? My mate can't get any tickets for league fixtures this year (only CL games this season, pissedoff.com).

Unread 10-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Time For Heroes

Right, thanks to Carlo and his contact I am sorted for this now. I believe that Sumo is next in line if anyone else has spares.

Unread 10-09-2012, 08:14 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo
is there any more spares for this lads? My mate can't get any tickets for league fixtures this year (only CL games this season, pissedoff.com).
The lad that Carlo recommended usually has tickets for most home games. Well worth your giving him a shout too. He's on RI and Twitter.

Unread 10-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
The lad that Carlo recommended usually has tickets for most home games. Well worth your giving him a shout too. He's on RI and Twitter.
Cheers but I'm not on either of them, is it possible to get hold of his number for us?

Unread 10-09-2012, 08:57 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo
Cheers but I'm not on either of them, is it possible to get hold of his number for us?
Don't know him personally but will send him a message for you.

Unread 10-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Don't know him personally but will send him a message for you.
Cheers mate *top red*
Closed Thread