United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:44 PM
windy waffles

One of the worst displays I have ever seen from a player.

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
One of the worst displays I have ever seen from a player.
Player

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Clownbones

He seems to play well when he feels like it.

Shite at Chelsea . Looked great for 15 minutes when we were back in the game.

I could forgive his technical shortcomings if he was a £#%&!ing beast and a nightmare to play against, but when you consider his frame and pace, he's far too easy to play against.

Having said that, he clearly hates playing in this side. His Belgium performances are much better..he looks sharper, stronger and scores more..

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:45 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Tonight was the end with this useless £#%&!ing lump plenty of boos and tbh he deserved them atrocious display and he should be nowhere near a starting jersey
Th end how? Bet he plays a shitload more games this season

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

I could forgive his technical shortcomings if he was a £#%&!ing beast and a nightmare to play against, but when you consider his frame and pace, he's far too easy to play against.

Having said that, he clearly hates playing in this side. His Belgium performances are much better..he looks sharper, stronger and scores more..
you'd think that at some point we'd have realised that he's not Zlatan, and that booting balls up to him his pointless because he simply can't play with his back to goal. You'd think at some stage we'd have devised a way to play that could possibly accentuate Lukaku's strong points. You'd think.

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
you'd think that at some point we'd have realised that he's not Zlatan, and that booting balls up to him his pointless because he simply can't play with his back to goal. You'd think at some stage we'd have devised a way to play that could possibly accentuate Lukaku's strong points. You'd think.
I'm not sure what those strong points are, but yeah.

We bought him and don't play to his strengths. We bought Fred and don't play him. We don't play to Sanchez strengths. Or Martial. Or Rashord.

We're just going nowhere.

I'm past getting mad at individuals . They're playing with a bit of pride, but they clearly hate all this and don't have any faith in what's going on.

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Should have been £#%&!ed off when he refused to play in the cup final

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes you'd think but we are managed by a manager who has no attacking awareness whatsoever. We may as well be managed by a blind person in that respect.

Unread 23-10-2018, 11:09 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
On tonight's performance I bet Juve can't wait to offload that useless @#%&! Dybala to make way for Mongalu.
His comments about playing for Juventus came back to me during the game.

I’m sure they’ve refused to leave Old Trafford without securing his signature.

Unread 24-10-2018, 05:35 AM
Mr_Ed

This sums him up... the useless Belgian @#%&!. I really despair of the situation - give Sanchez a run at #9

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:11 AM
Cream

Mou is sick to death of the @#%&!.

Quote:
“Yeah – no criticism of him at all, [I have] complete understanding that the player is a fantastic professional that wants to give everything,” Mourinho said. “But I have to agree his moment is not sweet. Not just with the goals he is not scoring but in his confidence, movement, touch.

“He is not linking the game well with the team but he’s our striker and a good striker and a striker we believe in. Could I play Rashford there? But then I don’t have a winger because in this moment we are in a difficult situation [with injuries]. He is a hard-working guy but one day the goal will arrive and the confidence will be back.

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Zorg

'His moment is not sweet' = 'he's shit at football'

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Eric the King

While we have the big fat lump of lard up front we are never going to get anywhere.
Did Lumpalardu win anything last night? All he does is point and stand around. Zero effort and his first touch and control are like something you would see from a middle-aged man on a sunday morning down the park after a Saturday night bender.
The man is £#%&!ing useless, it was like playing with ten men last night.
If Utd try to offload him do you think anyone would pay anywhere near the £75M we paid out?

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:36 AM
Seamus

he will score against his old club and all will be forgiven for a while. Hes gone 8 games without a goal which is a long time for any forward.

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the King
While we have the big fat lump of lard up front we are never going to get anywhere.
Did Lumpalardu win anything last night? All he does is point and stand around. Zero effort and his first touch and control are like something you would see from a middle-aged man on a sunday morning down the park after a Saturday night bender.
If Utd try to offload him do you think anyone would pay anywhere near the £75M we paid out?
Not sure about 'Lumpalardu' tbh. Maybe Lukarthorse?

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:49 AM
atticusgrinch

The answer is to play Martial and Sanchez up top with Mata or Lingard or Pogba behind. It's not like we've got any wingers anyway.

Unread 24-10-2018, 08:52 AM
browser

Not scored at OT since March 31st

£90m gets you £#%&! all these days.

Unread 24-10-2018, 09:11 AM
Chorlton74

2013 sl63 0 60

Unread 24-10-2018, 09:26 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the King
absolutely go £#%&! yourself. #@&%!

Unread 24-10-2018, 09:27 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

I dunno. Faded a little in the World Cup when opposition got better. Undertook a smart tactical role against Brazil but he looked a lot less assured on the ball in the bigger games. Story of his United career in general. He's exposed at the highest level.

Eight games without a goal now.
Closed Thread