Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:24 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Jesus £#%&!ing Christ

Sack him. Sack him £#%&!ing now.

He’s only mentioned Matic and Lukaku because he signed them. Bothe have been garbage for long periods.
I know

Matic has been poor for months and Lukaku had an awful couple of months as well
The only ones who have played at high level from day one apparently

Get rid

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:25 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Jesus £#%&!ing Christ

Sack him. Sack him £#%&!ing now.

He’s only mentioned Matic and Lukaku because he signed them. Bothe have been garbage for long periods.
It's the start of the meltdown stage

Tbf to Jose he squeezed another year out of that daft @#%&! Woodward(knowing he won't be here come Xmas)

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:26 AM
dunk

He makes several good points, he seems to omit that his style of football and his mentality is causing a lot of the issues, the inferiority complex in particular.

He’s completely undermined and destroyed his entire squad aside from Matic and Lukaku £#%&!ing lunacy.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:33 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Jesus Christ I saw all the fuss and thought it was usual media hype about £#%&! all, I didn't think he'd gone in with both feet on his own team.

He's a slapped arse, he's never wanted to be here and now he's trying to get his ticket out. What the £#%&! is that interview, what is that supposed to achieve? It's £#%&!ing dreadful. He's trying to lose the fans and the dressing room.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:36 AM
armchair

he's in his petulant, spiteful phase - he will destroy the club completely if left unchecked.

he's never been the same since real and the return to chelsea turned him into someone who seems to just want to destroy everything he touches.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
he's in his petulant, spiteful phase - he will destroy the club completely if left unchecked.

he's never been the same since real and the return to chelsea turned him into someone who seems to just want to destroy everything he touches.
Utter destruction might be the best thing tbf.

Think quite a few on here were fearful this sort of shit was inevitable before he was even hired it was £#%&!ing obvious after the infighting in Madrid and rhebimplosion and legal case with Eva at Chelsea damaged goods.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:43 AM
armchair

Quote:
Utter destruction might be the best thing tbf.

Think quite a few on here were fearful this sort of shit was inevitable before he was even hired it was £#%&!ing obvious after the infighting in Madrid and rhebimplosion and legal case with Eva at Chelsea damaged goods.
He has improved us but it's been at a great cost. Similar to lvg improved us.

However neither were a long term solution.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
He has improved us but it's been at a great cost. Similar to lvg improved us.

However neither were a long term solution.
He’s improved the squad, but not by much considering the outlay. He’s also lumbered us with 3/4 players that will need replacing as soon as he £#%&!s off.

LvG felt like a building block type of guy. Prioritising youth and putting a system of play in place that could be built on positively. We binned him because it wasn’t happening quick enough, the fear of City getting Pep and Mou being available with no forethought. Mourinho is the exact opposite of LvG. Whoever comes after will have to start again.

We’re getting what we deserve for having ineptitude in the highest positions of the club and for the panic they allowed to control their actions.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:55 AM
General Woundwort

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Style of football: shite
Man management: shite
Interactions with the media: embarrassing
Respect for the club: none
Class: none

Pretty much precisely how the non-joyboys called it two years ago then

£#%&! off Mourinho. I'd almost take anyone else at this point.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

5 more years.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
5 more years.
They’ll be about 20k turning up by year 3..

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:02 AM
armchair

Quote:
He’s improved the squad, but not by much considering the outlay. He’s also lumbered us with 3/4 players that will need replacing as soon as he £#%&!s off.

LvG felt like a building block type of guy. Prioritising youth and putting a system of play in place that could be built on positively. We binned him because it wasn’t happening quick enough, the fear of City getting Pep and Mou being available with no forethought. Mourinho is the exact opposite of LvG. Whoever comes after will have to start again.

We’re getting what we deserve for having ineptitude in the highest positions of the club and for the panic they allowed to control their actions.
with lvg, we'd have had 80% possession and 1 shot v Seville and still got knocked out.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
with lvg, we'd have had 80% possession and 1 shot v Seville and still got knocked out.
Not with the current personnel.

Like it or not, he hamstrung himself by t#@&%! back the attacking players too much and not adding enough. We lacked quality in the final third horribly in that second season, it was obvious before the season even started that scoring goals would be the issue. That’s why the football looked so blunt at times.

Was still better to watch when it worked than Mou’s ideal tbh.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:41 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Style of football: shite
Man management: shite
Interactions with the media: embarrassing
Respect for the club: none
Class: none

Pretty much precisely how the non-joyboys called it two years ago then

f*** off Mourinho. I'd almost take anyone else at this point.

the lack of respect for United is the most bizarre thing imo

I'm not saying I want sycophantic, Benitez/Klopp style pandering to every whim in the book to keep the fans onside, but it'd be nice for him to at least pretend that he's enjoying being here.
It's £#%&!ing weird

The cheap shots at the fans & some of his own players are pathetic.

I want him gone in the summer.
It'd be madness to let him drag the Clubs reputation even further down by keeping him on another year.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:46 AM
marlo

If he actually could pick a team and have us playing slightly more attacking then his rant today is spot on.

it’s time we realized it’s been quite a while since we were a top team.
all those facts about our finishing league positions and record is Europe is spot on, we aren’t very good and haven’t been for a while.
even saf last two seasons at the club, people wanted him to retire because of the teams he was picking and the way we were playing in large parts. some don’t remember ....

Mourinho though, isn’t helping himself with his team selection and tactics but laying out where we actually are as a club is the census we needed.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:49 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
If he actually could pick a team and have us playing slightly more attacking then his rant today is spot on.

it’s time we realized it’s been quite a while since we were a top team.
all those facts about our finishing league positions and record is Europe is spot on, we aren’t very good and haven’t been for a while.
even saf last two seasons at the club, people wanted him to retire because of the teams he was picking and the way we were playing in large parts. some don’t remember ....

Mourinho though, isn’t helping himself with his team selection and tactics but laying out where we actually are as a club is the census we needed.
No one disagrees with the stats. But what happened before doesn’t determine what happens now after he’s spent £250m. Leicester got to the 1/4’s first time of asking knocking Seville out along the way. It’s just £#%&!ing %@#$&!s to defend his ‘proud’ record.

£#%&! him. He’s a £#%&!ing dick.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:52 AM
Tiberian

Given how he chucked the players under the bus, inevitable with him, I would not be at all surprised if we see a protest performance against Brighton, tools down.

The full press conference screams Chelsea meltdown.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:54 AM
marlo

Quote:
No one disagrees with the stats. But what happened before doesn’t determine what happens now after he’s spent £250m. Leicester got to the 1/4’s first time of asking knocking Seville out along the way. It’s just £#%&!ing %@#$&!s to defend his ‘proud’ record.

£#%&! him. He’s a £#%&!ing dick.
I get where he is coming from though,
We overreacted about going out to Seville as if we’ve been brushing aside big teams in Europe until Mourinho came along.
we haven’t, we’ve barely been in the competition for the last 4 years and i can’t remember the last time we actually convincly beat a European giant or even top tier team in Europe.

He should be doing better but let’s not forget he has improved us and aren’t not far off mounting a challenge for the league despite his horrible tactics... i understand what he means....

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Given how he chucked the players under the bus, inevitable with him, I would not be at all surprised if we see a protest performance against Brighton, tools down.

The full press conference screams Chelsea meltdown.
Struggled like £#%&! against them inthe league. Could easily be painful tomorrow and that shit he pulled in the PC could just end our season in £#%&!ing March.

Quote:
We overreacted about going out to Seville as if we’ve been brushing aside big teams in Europe until Mourinho came along.
we haven’t, we’ve barely been in the competition for the last 4 years and i can’t remember the last time we actually convincly beat a European giant or even top tier team in Europe.

He should be doing better but let’s not forget he has improved us and aren’t not far off mounting a challenge for the league despite his horrible tactics... i understand what he means....
I honestly don’t think he has improved us. We’ve got better players in attacking areas, but I wouldn’t say we’re a better team.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:01 AM
Tiberian

Quote:

A pundit could do that analysis and it would be fair game. He is supposed to protect the interests of the club, the players, the board, in public if not behind closed doors.

Takes no responsibility for his own failings, no sign of questioning of his ways, stubborn ego led defiance. Fergie talked a lot of shit, but he would also adapt.

Quote:
Struggled like f*** against them inthe league. Could easily be painful tomorrow and that shit he pulled in the PC could just end our season in f***ing March.
This will not have helped the atmosphere in the stadium, if Utd are struggling it will not be pretty.
Closed Thread