United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Wasn't playing it down last week before the match was He?

As Tibs said, he doesn't get it. He doesn't get the source of frustration.

It's just another indication that he doesn't get it in general.

And when he talks loads like that, he's close to Meltdown.
Surely he doesn't doesn't get it. Surely he knows. I don't really like this crap he's peddled today but surely that's his way of deflecting from it. Surely he's aware of it privately.

Surely.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Surely he doesn't doesn't get it. Surely he knows. I don't really like this crap he's peddled today but surely that's his way of deflecting from it. Surely he's aware of it privately.

Surely.

He's very smart, but that doesn't mean he's self-aware.

Look at the state of that transcript.

Me me £#%&!ing me.

Fergie would always refer to the club, the group.

Jose makes it all about himself.

He's had three days to consider this press conference, including just ignoring it and telling them to £#%&! off, he's gone away and come up with a load of stats to tell us all to shut up, accept it and that our heritage is actually just shit.

Thanks mate.

I'm completely done with him.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:09 PM
AK14

Just seen the interview...

Wtf

Like bunks says, he had the opportunity to get people back on side by holding his hands up and admitting he made mistakes on Tuesday

Awful interview from the him tbh.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Buck

Last time he got to the final was 2010.

Had one of the most expensive squads - perhaps the most expensive ever at that time - in Real Madrid and failed to make it. I recall his tactic against Barcelona was to stick Pepe in midfield and have him kick the shit out of people.

His Chelsea team faced PSG who had Ibrahimovic sent off in the first half. Chelsea at home parked the bus with an away goal in hand, took the lead against the run of play against 10 men....retreated....conceded....went to extra time.....scored again.....parked the bus......conceded.......eliminated.....errotidge.

Moyesie showed more %@#$&!s against Bayern Munich than this fella did against Sevilla.

"The next Manchester United manager will have Lukaku, Matic and De Gea"

I remember when "laying the foundations" was derided.

The previous Manchester United manager gave him Martial and Rashford. Converted Valencia to right back. Made Ashley Young semi-decent. Brought through Borthwick-Jackson and Lingard.

Mourinho himself who talked about having to erase everything from the players' mind and start from scratch. Well he's had almost two full seasons, exorbitant spending and the end product is shite. Football is about excitement and this guy is sucking the joy out with his tedious, self-preserving, negativity.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:24 PM
windy waffles

Said it the other night, he's trying to engineer a way out of the club.

This is his strategy.

Cowardly @#%&!.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:43 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
It's going to get to the point of turning the fans completely. We've improved result wise no doubt about it however on this occasion the results are taking a back step.

He's been nothing but a c*** about our support all year. The cheeky #@&%! when he's been at Madrid who are whipping out white hankys after a 10 minute spell with no shots.

We're not asking for world domination, just to actually have a go and act like Manchester £#%&!ing United. Sour negative dull @#%&!.

If he walked away at the end of the season would not give one £#%&! and don't think he would either.

But....theres a chance he thinks this is a way of protecting the players? Doubt it because we know half the players are not the issue. How can you have a forward line containing Sanchez, Rashford,Lingard, Martial and have us giving it a diagonal to that shit c*** Fellani.
Protecting the players

I think your thinking what Fergie would’ve done
He’s protecting himself and no one else

How must you feel as a Utd player after that especially one of those he inherited
He’s basically saying it’s not my fault, they’re just not good enough

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:51 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

How must you feel as a Utd player after that especially one of those he inherited
He’s basically saying it’s not my fault, they’re just not good enough

Yeah, I agree with you there, he did inherit some shit but he also inherited De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Mata and Rashford all of whom can win you a match given the right formation.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:55 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No he’s just saying we’ve not been very successful in the competition historically and he’s right. But it’s deflection tactics because we lost a match we shouldn’t have lost so yeah, £#%&! him.
indeed. it is irrelevant what moyes did. or what he did last year. we should have beaten sevilla and we should have had a completely different approach to the game. there is no excuse for miserable shit football and going out to a mediocre team. he's not special any more. and he never was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Tbf, Mourinho has a winning mentality...
he would appear to disagree. and so would the results.

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Sparky***

I've only just seen the whole interview.

Jesus £#%&!ing christ. Is that what this club does now? Drives managers mental after 18 months in the job.

£#%&!ing state of us.

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Jesus £#%&!ing christ. Is that what this club does now? Drives managers mental after 18 months in the job.

£#%&!ing state of us.
He was mental before he got here mate. Madrid ruined him.

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:25 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Jesus f***ing christ. Is that what this club does now? Drives managers mental after 18 months in the job.

f***ing state of us.
He’s totally lost it hasn’t he?

I’m so f***ed off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was mental before he got here mate. Madrid ruined him.
Reminded me of that post match interview he gave when Southampton beat Chelsea and he ranted for 7 minutes. It was funny then because he was their problem, not ours.
For the rest of us, evidence if it was needed, that money isn’t everything.

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:46 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
He’s totally lost it hasn’t he?

I’m so f***ed off.

Reminded me of that post match interview he gave when Southampton beat Chelsea and he ranted for 7 minutes. It was funny then because he was their problem, not ours.
For the rest of us, evidence if it was needed, that money isn’t everything.
I’ve had to watch it and the transcript doesn’t do it justice, he’s wild eyed crazy ffs. A little #@&%! in his ego and boom. It was the bizzare way we approached the game on Tuesday that’s the issue he knows it. What is going on at that club ffs.

I have learnt from my religious formation to be happy when another person is happy even when he’s youre enemy my arse jose my £#%&!in arse.

Unread 16-03-2018, 11:59 PM
75Red

I’ve just seen the embargoed section of the press conference.
Shoot me now.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:00 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
I’ve just seen the embargoed section of the press conference.
Shoot me now.
that's how he'll go out. he'll have a mad presser rant then pull out a paper bag

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
that's how he'll go out. he'll have a mad presser rant then pull out a paper bag
Like Budd Dwyer?

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:14 AM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs down

Wow the embargoed stuff is even worse

Absolute #@&%!

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:16 AM
armchair

hate to say it but it's getting to a level where he should be the next liverpool manager

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:18 AM
dunk

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ

Sack him. Sack him £#%&!ing now.

He’s only mentioned Matic and Lukaku because he signed them. Bothe have been garbage for long periods.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:23 AM
armchair

fire him. Fellaini player manager until the end of the season before he sells himself to wolves.
Closed Thread