United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2018, 03:01 PM
andyroo

Fat Boz

Unread 16-05-2018, 03:11 PM
RemisMoses

That lad at Southampton must run him close, that fall from grace was spectacular. England 'no 1' to Southampton's no 3 in the blink of an eye

Unread 16-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Section 25

Barthez

WC/Euro champion to playing second fiddle behind a a yank with Tourette’s

All at the age of 32

Unread 16-05-2018, 03:13 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section 25
Barthez

WC/Euro champion to playing second fiddle behind a a yank with Tourette’s

All at the age of 32
Everybody already secretly knew he was complete gash tbf.

Unread 17-05-2018, 12:23 PM
TheFatGoth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...orld-time.html

Unread 17-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Unread 17-05-2018, 01:38 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 17-05-2018, 01:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
That lad at Southampton must run him close, that fall from grace was spectacular. England 'no 1' to Southampton's no 3 in the blink of an eye
The lanky £#%&!er? Was that not injury related?

Unread 17-05-2018, 02:33 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Quote:
A ‘furious’ Joe Hart blames David Moyes for his expected omission from England’s World Cup squad.

But the keeper believes that Moyes’s choice to drop him for West Ham’s final three games of the season ‘is understood to be a key reason behind Southgate’s shock decision’.
Bloody Moyes, the nerve of him dropping poor Joe as a result of a succession of shit performances

Unread 17-05-2018, 05:05 PM
jaffo

From this week's popbitch...

The news that he's been dropped from England's World Cup squad won't have gone over well with Joe Hart. He's got rather poor form when it comes to dealing with this sort of thing.

Last year, while filming a package for Children In Need, Joe was invited to a community centre to surprise some young carers and go in goal for a charity penalty shootout. However, when one of the kids (a nine year old) started getting a bit mouthy, taunting Joe about the fact he'd been dropped by Man City and had ended up playing for a shit team instead, the keeper's temper flared up and he booted the kid's ball over the community centre and out of the grounds.

Then he didn't let in a single goal for the rest of the day.

Unread 17-05-2018, 05:19 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
From this week's popb***h...

The news that he's been dropped from England's World Cup squad won't have gone over well with Joe Hart. He's got rather poor form when it comes to dealing with this sort of thing.

Last year, while filming a package for Children In Need, Joe was invited to a community centre to surprise some young carers and go in goal for a charity penalty shootout. However, when one of the kids (a nine year old) started getting a bit mouthy, taunting Joe about the fact he'd been dropped by Man City and had ended up playing for a shit team instead, the keeper's temper flared up and he booted the kid's ball over the community centre and out of the grounds.

Apparently he was included in the Panini sticker album squad, so not all bad.

Unread 17-05-2018, 05:21 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
From this week's popbitch...

maybe if he carried that form into his professional career he'd have made the squad

Unread 17-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Wellinever

Default Pep nailed him!

When Pep first benched Joe then sent him out on loan, many people (including City fans I know), thought it was Pep who had lost it!
However subsequent events have shown Pep nailed Hart early on. Now fear Hart will need a personality transplant to make it back to the top!

Unread 17-05-2018, 05:43 PM
andyroo

Rob Wootton, Sky Sports News

Unread 18-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Pop

Instagram:

Quote:
joehartofficial Not going to lie, I’m gutted. After 2 years of trying to make the most of a really tough situation, this is hard to take. I’m proud to have put in the graft and play every minute to qualify with the team and have a really important input in that outcome. I know what I bring to the team, but it is what it is. Good luck to the team out there, the players know that even though I won’t be there, I will have my England shirt on as a fan this time and supporting all the way.
No fear, go and smash it.
What a @#%&!. What a load of generic, cliched old toss synonymous with washed up English footballers he's spouting.

Go and smash it ffs

Smash what you stupid @#%&!? I hope somebody smashes your £#%&!ing skull through the front grille of their car the next morning you are walking your children to school before crows start gathering to peck at pieces of your exposed throbbing brain that's half squished under the wheel of the car in a flowing pool of blood.

£#%&!ing @#%&!!

Unread 18-05-2018, 11:16 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Instagram:
Quote:
joehartofficial Not going to lie, I’m gutted. After 2 years of trying to make the most of a really tough situation, this is hard to take. I’m proud to have put in the graft and play every minute to qualify with the team and have a really important input in that outcome. I know what I bring to the team, but it is what it is. Good luck to the team out there, the players know that even though I won’t be there, I will have my England shirt on as a fan this time and supporting all the way.
No fear, go and smash it.

What a c***. What a load of generic, cliched old toss synonymous with washed up English footballers he's spouting.

Go and smash it ffs
Being a bit shit?

Unread 18-05-2018, 11:19 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Instagram:

What a @#%&!. What a load of generic, cliched old toss synonymous with washed up English footballers he's spouting.

Go and smash it ffs

Smash what you stupid @#%&!? I hope somebody smashes your £#%&!ing skull through the front grille of their car the next morning you are walking your children to school before crows start gathering to peck at pieces of your exposed throbbing brain that's half squished under the wheel of the car in a flowing pool of blood.

£#%&!ing @#%&!!
Jack Wilshere has replied to him..
Quote:
You'll always be my number one buddy ❤️❤️

Unread 18-05-2018, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Where are all the sycophantic journos who used to drool over him as "the best keeper in the world"??

Unread 01-06-2018, 10:01 AM
My Name is Heath

From this week's popbitch

Anon writes:
"I worked at Man City when Joe Hart signed in 2006 and he was as nice as pie on his first day. Polite, a good listener and a bit overawed after moving from Shrewsbury.

"Wind forward five years, when, just after City had won the FA Cup (the club’s first trophy in 35 years) he did some club media duties backstage at a club awards do. You'd think all would be good, but the extent to which he changed was defined by his response to the questions posed – by friendly, in-house media.

"He said "@#%&!", "£#%&!" and "shit". That was it for the interview.

"What a charmer."

Unread 01-06-2018, 10:03 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
From this week's popbitch

Anon writes:
"I worked at Man City when Joe Hart signed in 2006 and he was as nice as pie on his first day. Polite, a good listener and a bit overawed after moving from Shrewsbury.

"Wind forward five years, when, just after City had won the FA Cup (the club’s first trophy in 35 years) he did some club media duties backstage at a club awards do. You'd think all would be good, but the extent to which he changed was defined by his response to the questions posed – by friendly, in-house media.

"He said "@#%&!", "£#%&!" and "shit". That was it for the interview.

"What a charmer."
It's all Tim Howard ever said in interviews.
Closed Thread