United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDevil
Hi, I'm 22/m/Australia, and have been a passionate Red Devils fan since my childhood, I dream of attending a game at Old Trafford one day. The thing is though that I'd love to make friends and talk to other MU fans, but that's been quite difficult due to having a disability and facing prejudice as a result. A lot of my life has been a struggle, much like the post-Fergie years, although they're starting to turn things around, which is nice to see, I kinda hope the same happens for me. Would be happy to chat to anyone really, though bonus points if you're also Australian and around my age.

And I suppose the title is a little ironic due to being legally blind (rather than being a massive Blind fan, not that I have anything against the guy, lol), but it felt right to say.
[SIZE="1"]blah, blah, blah, pretend I'm typing, £#%&! off, blah, blah, blah,, £#%&! £#%&! £#%&!ity £#%&! £#%&!, boing, boing, boing, boing, @#%&!y, @#%&!y, @#%&! chops

Unread 03-03-2017, 03:51 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

It's Dunlop

Unread 03-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Zorg

*waves*

Unread 03-03-2017, 04:10 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Whack a selfie up pal?

Unread 03-03-2017, 04:13 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Do I sound like Stephen Hawking?
Fill your boots

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Stephen_Hawkings_soundboa

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Stephen_Hawking_quotes

Unread 03-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 03-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 03-03-2017, 05:07 PM
sa7

Quote:
Whack a selfie up pal?
He just sent me it via pm

Unread 03-03-2017, 05:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He just sent me it via pm

no way that's dunlop, way too good looking.

Unread 03-03-2017, 07:00 PM
shenwen

you do realise he can't read any of your responses

Unread 03-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDevil
Hi, I'm 22/m/Australia, and have been a passionate Red Devils fan since my childhood, I dream of attending a game at Old Trafford one day. The thing is though that I'd love to make friends and talk to other MU fans, but that's been quite difficult due to having a disability and facing prejudice as a result. A lot of my life has been a struggle, much like the post-Fergie years, although they're starting to turn things around, which is nice to see, I kinda hope the same happens for me. Would be happy to chat to anyone really, though bonus points if you're also Australian and around my age.

And I suppose the title is a little ironic due to being legally blind (rather than being a massive Blind fan, not that I have anything against the guy, lol), but it felt right to say.

Unread 03-03-2017, 07:31 PM
no fun

Hi pal

I've got enough friends, but if one falls out with me I'll send you a pm and see if we have anything in common

Unread 03-03-2017, 07:47 PM
irk

These disableds are ruining free as well as old trafford

Unread 03-03-2017, 09:02 PM
red in cumbria

Btw "legally blind" does not (necessarily) mean completely blind. Just saying.......

Unread 03-03-2017, 09:47 PM
BarryX

Reminded me of the following, which I must've heard quoted a thousand times by my (recently turned) teenage son...

Although obviously if the original post was authentic it's neither big nor clever to mock.

Unread 04-03-2017, 08:43 AM
believe

Quote:
Whack a selfie up pal?

Unread 04-03-2017, 09:44 AM
NegativeNorris

Unread 04-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 04-03-2017, 10:54 AM
zanzare

Although obviously if the original post was authentic it's neither big nor clever to mock.

This.

Unread 04-03-2017, 10:56 AM
believe

Just out of curiosity, is there some kind of technology that allows blind people to read forums?
Closed Thread