I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:32 AM
Venceremos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

Yeah, you're right I hold my hands up, but I do feel a bit sorry for Shaw. It's commendable in a way that he's still trying to make a go of it at United when I bet his agent could have got him out of there months ago if he'd wanted.

Also, how does Jose think his comments about The Scottish Player will help him to develop (i.e. make a mistake and my manager tells the whole footballing world how bad I played.) Very strange behaviour from Jose.
His agent should have let him grow up at Southampton.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Bunker Buster

I Still believe Crew gain a couple of % over night....

Was it the speech ? The result, performance, Saffers sock accounts ?

Interesting

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Sandman

Hopefully Woodward, Fergie, and Charlton are huddled around a whetstone getting their daggers ready.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I Still believe Crew gain a couple of % over night....

Was it the speech ? The result, performance, Saffers sock accounts ?

Interesting
The train is in motion. Anyone who has any idea about the game knows the writing is on the wall.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The train is in motion. Anyone who has any idea about the game knows the writing is on the wall.
Weak minds setting sail on the prevailing wind.

I don't know enough about seafaring to continue the analogy but safe to say pirate Mou is docked off the isle of Madeira. Pieces of silverware. #SaffersSeamen

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Weak minds setting sail on the prevailing wind.

I don't know enough about seafaring to continue the analogy but safe to say pirate Mou is docked off the isle of Madeira. Pieces of silverware. #SaffersSeamen
To continue the seafaring theme; You're stuck in dry dock yet somehow still sinking. Your starboard is aots. Your sails are expensive yet obsolete. And your head is full of barnacles. By barnacles, I mean shit. And by starboard I mean go £#%&! yourself.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Cream

Thumbs down

Quote:
To continue the seafaring theme; You're stuck in dry dock yet somehow still sinking. Your starboard is aots. Your sails are expensive yet obsolete. And your head is full of barnacles. By barnacles, I mean shit. And by starboard I mean go £#%&! yourself.
Walking plank.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Hopefully Woodward, Fergie, and Charlton are huddled around a whetstone getting their daggers ready.
Hopefully the daggers will be for Smalling, Jones, Young, Herrera, Bogbrush, Blind, Darmian, Rojo, etc.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
They’re more likely to stab each other in the back.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:54 PM
believe

If he stays we’ll be challenging for the league and CL in the next couple of seasons. If he goes we’ll be in the wilderness for years to come.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If he stays we’ll be challenging for the league and CL in the next couple of seasons.
Wrong.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:15 PM
saffers

Quote:
Wrong.
Youve got some nerve.

Everything youve said about mou since october 2016 has been wrong.

Time for you lot to pipe down. We won three cups last season. Now 2nd place and primed for the fa cup with mou having signed a new deal. Stop whining and get behind your team!

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:26 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
His agent should have let him grow up at Southampton.
True, but i think Jose needs to shut up now and just sell him at the end of the season. His public insults are obviously not motivating the lad and are just bringing down his market value as well.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Youve got some nerve.

Time for you lot to pipe down. We won three cups last season. Now 2nd place and primed for the fa cup with mou having signed a new deal. Stop whining and get behind your team!
Listen kid. idk how long you've been a red. I'd say 99 earliest. 24 carat glory boy.
I started following United since before saf even won a trophy with United.
I had safs back when people said sack him.

I was right about saf. I was right about Moyes. Louis. And now Jose.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Wrong.
If city weren’t having a freak season we’d be challenging for it now. In fact, take out the Abu Dhabi influence and we’d be on to win the league this season.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If city weren’t having a freak season we’d be challenging for it now. In fact, take out the Abu Dhabi influence and we’d be on to win the league this season.
And Europe? Can't blame city for that. Can't ask for all the better teams to be removed until we're no.1.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Youve got some nerve.

You cannot seriously buy into Jose''s 3 trophy bs. The community shield does not and never will count as a trophy.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:34 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
True, but i think Jose needs to shut up now and just sell him at the end of the season. His public insults are obviously not motivating the lad and are just bringing down his market value as well.
I recall stories in red issue that mourinho never wanted him at Chelsea and it was abramovic who was trying to sign him. Seem to recall a story where mourinho told shaw just that, which is why he signed for united in the first place. So it seems he’s never rated shaw.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Listen kid. idk how long you've been a red. I'd say 99 earliest. 24 carat glory boy.
I started following United since before saf even won a trophy with United.
I had safs back when people said sack him.

I was right about saf. I was right about Moyes. Louis. And now Jose.
Bout time you were wrong then. And you are very wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
You cannot seriously buy into Jose''s 3 trophy bs. The community shield does not and never will count as a trophy.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:40 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
and the other two nobody is arsed about winning that's why they play their 2nd string in 'em .....can include the FA cup in that nowadays too....even Wigan players said yesterday on telly they'd prefer to win promotion to the FA Cup ..(although I don't agree with this mentality but sadly its true)

the only ones that seem to matter are the league and the CL.
Closed Thread