United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He made it very clear that he was talking about the shit he inherited. He was talking about the state the club has been in since Fergie left. He was talking about the quality of players he inherited and even pointed out how the ones who have been cut are now playing in shit leagues or are on the bench somewhere.

Again, these are the common groans of everyone on here. Yet apparently the manager can't say them. I'm fed up with this team, there's so few players I actually enjoy watching. I'm more than happy for him to call them all c***s and question their desire and their personality. If they aren't going to improve they can f*** off to Turkey, France etc...

He's forcing a situation and it'll either work or he'll be sacked. There's not much middle ground with this tactic.
Not by me. I always think the responsibility is on the manager once he has his feet under the table.

Half the players he doesn't like and trust are his own. Sanchez and Pogba are stellar signings. Both have been shit and left out.

He's inherited a squad and had four Windows to sort it. I wouldnt expect him to have the perfect squad, but he's talking like he £#%&!ing took over last week.

And no manager changes the entire squad.

These are players he either bought or kept on. Nearly two years in to the job.

We'll always £#%&!ing 3 or 4 players away.

I don't buy it.

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well, I tip my hat to S/Side and all those who pointed out how this was going to turn out when he was appointed 2 years ago. You called it spot on, I was wrong.

He's now doing his usual 'going out in a blaze of snide' before he inevitably parts company with the club.

What an utter utter mess.
He's not gonna leave, the players will leave.

These arent league title winning players who will win the battle(if it even comes to a battle).

S/side was right about what? We could end up with 2nd place and 4 trophies in his first two seasons.

Our best performance league wise since ferie has been a 4th place(once).

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:23 PM
silv

Is Jose wrong? Cos I’m sure you all agree with what he’s saying

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Is Jose wrong? Cos I’m sure you all agree with what he’s saying
Theyre too proud to admit hes right.

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:28 PM
andyroo

So what? Talk is cheap, his more than most.

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Sparky***

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Tiberian

If Mou is building towards asking for another massive clear out then we may as well write off next season as well by the time we have a settled side.

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Theyre too proud to admit hes right.
V sad and obvious.

Hate to see you point that out.

Even Silv's psychic could see great success on the horizon. He'll bring some more characters this summer nqat.

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:39 PM
believe

Did we win?

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Did we win?
Yes and it's DISGUSTING.

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Honestly.

Some guys have kept floating by, from manager to manager.

Maybe a good thing if some of these overrated bitches get offended and decide to put in transfer requests or decide to wake the £#%&! up.

Need real men like Herrera and Rojo to come back from injury asap to add character to this weak squad.
Said that under LvG and was told it was the manager

Herrera and Rojo

Unread 17-03-2018, 11:58 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Imagine having the cheek to discuss what a “Manchester United player” is and ending the game with Fellaini, Valencia, Smalling and Young.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:05 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
intensity? ..it was like having teeth extracted in slow motion whilst wading through a vat of rancid pigshit.

This is how it ends. Would appreciate a mercy killing now.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:07 AM
sub three hours

With us and Spurs now going to Wembley for the Semi finals (and possibly the final) these games should be played at a neutral venue, but in Spurs case they could be playing both of these games at 'home'. Surely this is wrong?

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Billy Redface

Just watching Barca beat Real 5-0 on Sky Sports.

It's not helping.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Buck

Probably true but how he got to the conclusion is the behaviour of a stalker. Luckhurst, not Mourinho.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:23 AM
My Name is Keith

Expectedly uninspiring performance which in isolation would be fine - the fact that he has now so obviously started to ramp up the mental breakdown shit - like a football version of vincent the chin gigante.

As an aside, I do hope those banging on about the poor entertainment value were doing the same when van gaal was serving his brand of cold shit up

My issue is that it doesn’t seem to matter who we have, it’s still cold shit.

We’ll be @#%&!ted at Wembley by pretty much anyone we end up playing. Something to look forward to.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:25 AM
ZiggyStardust

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:30 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Expectedly uninspiring performance which in isolation would be fine - the fact that he has now so obviously started to ramp up the mental breakdown shit - like a football version of vincent the chin gigante.

As an aside, I do hope those banging on about the poor entertainment value were doing the same when van gaal was serving his brand of cold shit up

My issue is that it doesn’t seem to matter who we have, it’s still cold shit.

We’ll be @#%&!ted at Wembley by pretty much anyone we end up playing. Something to look forward to.

You are correct Keith.

Whilst I respect saffers calls for loyalty, i'm struggling as I highly doubt we will ever see open, attacking, flowing football again while Jose is at the helm.

Even if he is at Old Trafford for another 5 years a counter attacking strategy will be as adventurous as it will ever get with Jose. He will get us results/trophies but it will come at the price of entertainment.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:38 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

My semi regular reminder that Claudio Ranieri won the title with a midfield of Danny Drinkwater, N'Golo Kante and Marc Albrighton and a strike force of Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez, Leonard Ulloa and Shinji Okazaki.

Jose Mourinho apparently can't form a competent midfield out of Paul Pogba, Ander Herrera, Scott The Scottish Player, Michael Carrick, Marouane Fellaini and Nemanja Matic or an entertaining attack out of Martial, Rashford, Sanchez and Lukaku.

Still if only Jose had a world class defence like Danny Simpson, Wes Morgan , Robert Huth and Christian Fuchs rather than our shit@#%&!s eh?