United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2018, 12:34 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Iron, lion, zion didn't spring immediately to mind tbf.
Maggers won't be buying one, for sure

Unread 16-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Billy Redface

There is absolutely no £#%&!ing way that Topman would produce a t-shirt mocking a tragedy ffs

Unread 16-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
There is absolutely no £#%&!ing way that Topman would produce a t-shirt mocking a tragedy ffs
Try telling that to these rabid idiots though....

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...shirt-14417888

They're basically the equivalent of this £#%&!ing cartoon character

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:34 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
My youngest was born in 96

Do I have to amend his birth certificate?
Only if you’re named as the father

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:35 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Only if you’re named as the father
Pretty sure he’s mine

Now the eldest.....?

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:09 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
There is absolutely no f***ing way that Topman would produce a t-shirt mocking a tragedy ffs
They may not have done it intentionally, but some @#%&! in their suppliers design department has done something as a WUM that has somehow got through all the filters that should've caught it.

Unless you really believe that out of the entirety of Bob Marley's back catalogue, Top Shop deliberately chose to commemorate an insipid mid 90's club remix cobbled from old demo fragments that reached the dizzy heights of number 42.

People calling the Scouse out for it, if there's a person that's seen that picture without the 'explanation' and immediately thought "ooh it's good that they've gone for one of Bob's more obscure tracks" rather than "£#%&! me how did no one spot that before it went out" I'll show me arse.

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:14 AM
sub three hours

I immediately thought of Heysel, does that make me a bad person?

As for Topman the real crime is ignorance really isn't it? The T Shirt design must have gone through loads of hands, I'm just astonished that nobody raised a potential issue with the words used.

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:38 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
I immediately thought of Heysel, does that make me a bad person?

As for Topman the real crime is ignorance really isn't it? The T Shirt design must have gone through loads of hands, I'm just astonished that nobody raised a potential issue with the words used.
What the scouse @#%&!s fail to understand, is that to 90% of the population, Hillsborough is not the first thing they think about everytime something with the number 96 on it appears. I get it is upsetting to them, but they can't expect the rest of the country to be constantly vigilant about it.

If it was a deliberate design however, top wumming

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
They may not have done it intentionally, but some @#%&! in their suppliers design department has done something as a WUM that has somehow got through all the filters that should've caught it.

Unless you really believe that out of the entirety of Bob Marley's back catalogue, Top Shop deliberately chose to commemorate an insipid mid 90's club remix cobbled from old demo fragments that reached the dizzy heights of number 42.

People calling the Scouse out for it, if there's a person that's seen that picture without the 'explanation' and immediately thought "ooh it's good that they've gone for one of Bob's more obscure tracks" rather than "£#%&! me how did no one spot that before it went out" I'll show me arse.
In a parallel forum universe somewhere, someone is having their ‘Magic Moment’

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:40 AM
ryanMUFC

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen

This no way that was just a coincidence. It even looks like a football shirt ffs

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Even with a perfectly reasonable explanation they just won't accept it, insisting it's about Hillsborough. Weird @#%&!s.
City’s ticket hotline or whatever used to be 0161 236 5158. I used to be obsessed with it being a double dig at us. Which it will have been.

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:48 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
In a parallel forum universe somewhere, someone is having their ‘Magic Moment’
Must be a fashion mincers forum. Maybe no fun’s a member there?

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:48 AM
puressence

just bought one im jammin

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:53 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Must be a fashion mincers forum. Maybe no fun’s a member there?
Don’t mind being called a mincer, but how dare you accuse me of having an interest in fashion

Take that back right now

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:55 AM
thatsfuctit

Is Magic wearing one for his next media appearance?

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Chorlton74

nobody would bat an eyelid if it said 39.

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:01 AM
irk

Quote:
Pretty sure he’s mine

Now the eldest.....?
Quite a weighty lad? Likes to wear a frock?

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:07 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Don’t mind being called a mincer, but how dare you accuse me of having an interest in fashion

Take that back right now
Sorry sweetheart

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:08 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Quite a weighty lad? Likes to wear a frock?
He’s clever so it’s not his
Closed Thread