dunk

Thumbs up

Eloquently put

Unread 15-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Jethro

You can almost feel the anger in his sausage fingers smashing the keys

Unread 15-03-2018, 12:36 PM
marlo

I can't believe magic thinks someone who saw it fit to spit at girl in a car as a retaliation to abit of football banter.... is a gent who has been trying to help with the death threats.

he is doing it to save his job and because it makes him look good in the public eye....

and you can't really now play the 'I received support' stance. you brought this upon yourself etc.

all the best though

Unread 15-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I can't believe magic thinks someone who saw it fit to spit at girl in a car as a retaliation to abit of football banter.... is a gent who has been trying to help with the death threats.

he is doing it to save his job and because it makes him look good in the public eye....

and you can't really now play the 'I received support' stance. you brought this upon yourself etc.

all the best though
This is all brutally true.

Unread 15-03-2018, 12:40 PM
windy waffles

Would he have apologised if he hadn't have been filmed? Highly unlikely...

Unread 15-03-2018, 12:44 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Would he have apologised if he hadn't have been filmed? Highly unlikely...
he spat at them through a car window and drove off.
do you want sort of #@&%! (or sound gent) you have to be to do that?

Unread 15-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Buck

the mirror must have let him know they received the footage and were going to publish it.

that's the only way he could have got magic's number and phone an apology.

if there was no footage and magic just sold his story no doubt carragher would have denied it all. he's only sorry because he got caught.

Unread 15-03-2018, 12:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Magic, serious question, did you honestly think your name was going to be kept out of this?
Naively, yes. The Sun were heavy on full family reveal and offered at least double from the people were are dealing with. It was fine and almost sorted until the @#%&! from the Mail found someone close to me to dime me out on Monday. That's why I had to do the Brent shots. That shirt ffs I could actually hear Free love Freeway in my head as the shots were being taken.

IPSO are looking into the family reveal as they see it as serious.

Thanks again for the positives.

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:00 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
he spat at them through a car window and drove off.
do you want sort of #@&%! (or sound gent) you have to be to do that?
Something I could definitely see Nasri doing.

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:05 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
indeed; coming from Mr Tortoise brain himself...
You leave tortoises out of this

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Big Dean Windass eloquently weighs in
"I'm a great mole model.."

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:09 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Oh, and about 'getting out of the car' etc

My daughters a very nervous and shy girl. Hates violence, arguments and gets upset with anything aggressive. As I stopped filming, she was in floods of tears begging me not to get out of the car and get into a fight. I spent my time calming her down and reassuring her that I wasn't going anywhere and it was over. Believe me, I felt like an absolute coward but leaving my daughter in a heap, while I jumped out of the car for a fight was something I just couldn't do.

Its quite easy to pick holes and say you'd have done this or that but at that time, my daughter being calmed down was my priority. I obviously never expected things to escalate. Who would?
Not to mention you'd probably have taken a sound drubbing

Quote:
Naively, yes. The Sun were heavy on full family reveal and offered at least double from the people were are dealing with. It was fine and almost sorted until the @#%&! from the Mail found someone close to me to dime me out on Monday. That's why I had to do the Brent shots. That shirt ffs I could actually hear Free love Freeway in my head as the shots were being taken.

Fair play. Hope the Mail @#%&! gets a £#%&!ing kicking tbh

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:13 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Another positive is you're a shoe in for FOTY.

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Buck

Quote:
Another positive is you're a shoe in for FOTY.
or coty when it's announced redknapp is taking over mnf

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Seamus

Quote:
That's a fair argument tbh mate.
plus the fact the spitter is a former professional athlete.

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:19 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
or coty when it's announced redknapp is taking over mnf

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

tried to wum the lad, then sell the video for money.

ends up getting his kid spat at and living in fear.

Did not work out well.

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
tried to wum the lad, then sell the video for money.

ends up getting his kid spat at and living in fear.

Did not work out well.
The whole thing is confusing to me?

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:29 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak14
wonder if he uses wassap?
let it go you weird @#%&! ..magic doesnt like you ffs

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

all the best though
Yep. Sad but true. Carragher is on easy street already; of course he’s going to try and help you. There’s about 5million reasons i can think of ffs

I honestly feel bad for you and your daughter magic but you’ve been done up like a kipper here unfortunately. Carragher is a vile specimen for what he did; he brought all of this on to your family with his reaction to a bit of light hearted banter and now he keeps his £1m a year job whilst you get berated in the national press ffs and your family get death threats. Don’t forget that you’re the victim here not him ffs!!
Closed Thread