United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-10-2017, 12:10 PM
carrick_16

The only problem I have with him potentially joining us, And that is, Him being a big game bottler, He never turns up in them in my opinion.

Unread 20-10-2017, 12:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
The only problem I have with him potentially joining us, And that is, Him being a big game bottler, He never turns up in them in my opinion.
So he'll fit right in then etc

Unread 20-10-2017, 12:15 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 20-10-2017, 05:43 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Plus anything that wums Wenger/Arsenal's fans is a yes from me. They'd hate him joining us for nothing
This is a very good point, I'm better disposed to us signing him now

Unread 20-10-2017, 05:49 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
I am not sure about ozil but you could say that about any of the arsenal teams for the last 10 years.

RVP left because of the shit bags losing it. I hope Ozil is the outlier

Unread 20-10-2017, 09:26 PM
saffers

Great to see more join the mesut bandwagon.

Unread 20-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
This.

No f***er would be motivated to play for Arsenal, joke club.
This.

Half-arsed Ozil is already better than most players so imagine how good he'll be if he's motivated again.

Sounds like a rubbish indictment of his character but imagine having to play for a meme.....

One move can really invigorate someone and no doubt Ozil will thrive at United.

Unread 20-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Bet my hat right now hed be dog shite for us. For that position in this side we need someone with a bite. He's a wet sock.

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

be a great signing even though he's a @#%&! for turning us down twice before

he will fire us to the title like that other bloke we signed from the crybabies a few years ago

be worth it just for the meltdown among their fans

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Sparky***

So what are we looking at? A January transfer or free in the summer?

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So what are we looking at? A January transfer or free in the summer?
January....they want cash for him as they are gonna lose Sanchez for £#%&! all in July..we want to wait so we can get him on a free but Jose is insisting he wants him in January

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Think he’ll be an utter shit @#%&! but...

The lad must have the most impressive peripheral vision of any professional footballer in the world. Could that be the difference?

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:40 PM
n48

Thrived under Big Mou in Spain.

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Think he’ll be an utter shit c*** but...

The lad must have the most impressive peripheral vision of any professional footballer in the world. Could that be the difference?
Vision has to be down to his big google eyes. Think he’d be a better option than the number 10’s we have on book as despite how talented they are they struggle to influence games for an extended period of time.

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Billy Redface

Talented player, but then so are Mickey and Mata and their capacity to consistently influence games seems no worse than Ozil.

Weren't arsenal fans slating him last year?

Didn't mourinho have issues with him under him?

He seemed a more appealing prospect a few years. Not sure about now.

Seems a strange one to me.

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:53 PM
suedeshoes

He's a great player who's played shit for a while. Eric mk 2.

Unread 20-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
January....they want cash for him as they are gonna lose Sanchez for £#%&! all in July..we want to wait so we can get him on a free but Jose is insisting he wants him in January
I'm absolutely shocked

Unread 20-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Talented player, but then so are Mickey and Mata and their capacity to consistently influence games seems no worse than Ozil.

Weren't arsenal fans slating him last year?

Didn't mourinho have issues with him under him?

He seemed a more appealing prospect a few years. Not sure about now.

Seems a strange one to me.
Ozil is a level above in talent than those two for me. I like Mata as much as anyone but he's slow and a little safe. I'm not talking about foot speed as Ozil is hardly Valencia but Ozil moves the ball quicker whether it's in picking a forward pass or dribbling. Mkhitaryan has been more miss than hit.

And I am purely talking talent. Ozil isn't arsed at Arsenal. He doesn't give a shit yet still pulls up good numbers so imagine how good he will be if he does feel up for it. He was up for it at Real Madrid under Mourinho and won the league, he's always up for it for Germany and won the World Cup.

Unread 20-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Ozil is a level above in talent than those two for me. I like Mata as much as anyone but he's slow and a little safe. I'm not talking about foot speed as Ozil is hardly Valencia but Ozil moves the ball quicker whether it's in picking a forward pass or dribbling. Mkhitaryan has been more miss than hit.

And I am purely talking talent. Ozil isn't arsed at Arsenal. He doesn't give a shit yet still pulls up good numbers so imagine how good he will be if he does feel up for it. He was up for it at Real Madrid under Mourinho and won the league, he's always up for it for Germany and won the World Cup.
Perhaps you're right.

I probably don't watch enough arsenal to make a fair judgement, but the impression I had was the fans are pissed off with him being invisible.

Just seems a bit frying pan fire when we're looking for someone with a bit of zip and 'oomph' in there.

Makes sense financially I suppose.

Unread 20-10-2017, 11:17 PM
armchair

honestly hope he gets a career ending injury so he can't join us. liked him for a little while but he makes dimaria look like nigel farange
Closed Thread