United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2017, 10:44 PM
taff

anyone who @#%&!s city in the derby then is photographed hours later on the piss and leering at the camera with half their girls' team draped all over him is alright by me.

also bossed liverpool in their own backyard, won the first trophy of the post-fergie era, blooded the best part of a youth team and took absolutely no shit from the £#%&!ers in the press.

i don't deny that he made some mistakes and the football was abysmal much of the time. two years was about enough at that point in his career. but he deserves his place in united history.

looueh reds

Unread 16-01-2017, 10:44 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
£#%&! off Bunks, you boring @#%&!.

(Better?)

Unread 16-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Much........user cp'd it
Thanks mate. Appreciate it

Unread 16-01-2017, 10:46 PM
waynes ear's

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Much........user cp'd it

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:13 PM
signed dc

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

It never quite worked out for him which is sad, but in retrospect he took some vital steps in de-Moyesing us.

Enjoy your retirement, mate

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:20 PM
BobJones

30 odd nil nil draws.

A disaster of a manager.

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:22 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
30 odd nil nil draws.

A disaster of a manager.
The football was almost as boring as your posting history.

Enjoy retirement Louis, thanks for the FA pot and some top wins

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Vetch

Thumbs up

Love Louis.

Would have liked to see him do this year. Don't think we'd be any worse than sixth tbh.

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:39 PM
sa7

£#%&!ing great bloke, would love to go out for a Chinese and a piss up with him.

His £#%&!ing football can stay at home though.

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
Love Louis.

Would have liked to see him do this year. Don't think we'd be any worse than sixth tbh.
You absolute tit.

Unread 16-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
anyone who @#%&!s city in the derby then is photographed hours later on the piss and leering at the camera with half their girls' team draped all over him is alright by me.

also bossed liverpool in their own backyard, won the first trophy of the post-fergie era, blooded the best part of a youth team and took absolutely no shit from the £#%&!ers in the press.

i don't deny that he made some mistakes and the football was abysmal much of the time. two years was about enough at that point in his career. but he deserves his place in united history.

looueh reds
Spot on. After Moyes, those bits in bold felt particularly important.

A great shame his football made us all seriously consider gouging out our eyes with a rusty fork, but still.

Unread 17-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
hated by the players, the staff at ot and for most parts was a #@&%!.

Retired because no one would hire the idiot

Unread 17-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Stickman

struggling to give a shit but he did seem like a top man, towards the supporters that is...

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
Love Louis.

Van Gaal was an absolute cringefest of a manager. Cheers for the FA Cup & Juan-field. The rest...

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:32 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

also bossed liverpool in their own backyard, won the first trophy of the post-fergie era, blooded the best part of a youth team and took absolutely no shit from the w****rs in the press.

looueh reds
This. Enjoy your mince pies and wine, Louis.

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:40 AM
itisme_panaflex

A legend.

Can't help but agree with previous sentiments. We wouldn't be any worse off if he had stayed.
Closed Thread