United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:11 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Remember when we could expect to school liverpool even away from home?

Good times.

At least now we can comfort ourselves with 2-0 away wins at west brom etc.
Oh deffo. The win at West Brom and that home 1-1 draw vs Stoke where we had all the chances have been the highlights for me.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:13 AM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Feels good to give the cardie a good airing
Feels good tbf....

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:13 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Oh deffo. The win at West Brom and that home 1-1 draw vs Stoke where we had all the chances have been the highlights for me.
Just to put this to bed, do you think we are a better or worse team today than we were one year ago?

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:16 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
it's not wummery. He's not going to be rehired ffs calm down snowflakes
I know - thank £#%&!. True story but had a dream last night that he was. There he was striding down from the tunnel under the family stand towards the dug out, his blue Aon coat on, clip board tightly gripped under his arm, his free arm waving at non responsive stoney faced random people in the crowd who stared back grimly. The whole ground waiting in grim nervous anticipation for the slim scraps of entertainment to be served up. Like Oliver with his begging bowl looking up at the pot asking for more but already knowing that it was empty and chef van gaal wasn't about to offer anymore. The grim realisation that you were actually paying a lot of money to feel this way.

[shudder]

Yep, great times.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:18 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Feels good tbf....

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Just to put this to bed, do you think we are a better or worse team today than we were one year ago?
As your friend and forum attorney, i advise you not answer this siders.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:18 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Much better pal. I remember thinking this time last year during all the hysteria that good times were ahead. I said even then that with just a few changes, including some new players and abandoning the youth philosophy, that within 12 months we could be challenging City for 5th place rather than 4th.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:21 AM
itisme_panaflex

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I know - thank £#%&!. True story but had a dream last night that he was. There he was striding down from the tunnel under the family stand towards the dug out, his blue Aon coat on, clip board tightly gripped under his arm, his free arm waving at non responsive stoney faced random people in the crowd who stared back grimly. The whole ground waiting in grim nervous anticipation for the slim scraps of entertainment to be served up. Like Oliver with his begging bowl looking up at the pot asking for more but already knowing that it was empty and chef van gaal wasn't about to offer anymore. The grim realisation that you were actually paying a lot of money to feel this way.

[shudder]

Yep, great times.
Thanks for sharing your dreams.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:22 AM
believe

Quote:
Much better pal. I remember thinking this time last year during all the hysteria that good times were ahead. I said even then that with just a few changes, including some new players and abandoning the youth philosophy, that within 12 months we could be challenging City for 5th place rather than 4th.
mainly for ignoring that £#%&!wit, Fuzzy.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:24 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Imagine how much LvG is in Keith's head that he's pretending to have dreamt about him in order to attempt snide.

Might be up there with his unbeaten double record etc.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:24 AM
irk

Quote:
First time shot. I bet Louis was fuming.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:26 AM
dragflick

Quote:

[shudder]

Yep, great times.
ffs

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:28 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
No probs pal - it was only a brief moment, like an lsd induced recall. But The joy of realising that it was just a bad dream was both beautiful and tangible.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:32 AM
dunk

Our best attacking players this season have been Zlat and Pogba.. wonder where we'd be without them...

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:33 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Imagine how much LvG is in Keith's head that he's pretending to have dreamt about him in order to attempt snide.

Might be up there with his unbeaten double record etc.
I genuinely did have a dream about him last night pal.

Not in my head at all apart from last night. You won't know because of your 'time away/breakdown' but he's hardly been mentioned by me on here.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:33 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Our best attacking players this season have been Zlat and Pogba.. wonder where we'd be without them...
Good point

£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:37 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I genuinely did have a dream about him last night pal.

Not in my head at all apart from last night. You won't know because of your 'time away/breakdown' but he's hardly been mentioned by me on here.
Fair enough pal. He's not in your head at all apart from controlling your subconscious. Glad we cleared that up.

Quote:
Playing Rahford probably

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:38 AM
puressence

Quote:
4th

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:41 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Fair enough pal. He's not in your head at all apart from controlling your subconscious. Glad we cleared that up.

:
Pretty straightforward Tbh. New thread from yesterday on here re van gaal which I looked at before I went to sleep. Not complicated.

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:43 AM
elephantstone

great to have siders back. Hopefully Ginners is looking in

Unread 18-01-2017, 09:47 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Pretty straightforward Tbh. New thread from yesterday on here re van gaal which I looked at before I went to sleep. Not complicated.
All joking aside, that's not how dreams work.

Dreams are representations of our subconscious and reflect our inability to conquer those subjects.

Something deep inside you either wants Louis to return, feels guilty about his time at United, or maybe Louis represents something else. Like an urgent craving for shaft. The stone faces in the crowd? Your friends and family if they found out...

I'm not a doctor, but I recommend seeing one asap.
Closed Thread