Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:07 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
got to play

don't let them @#%&!s think they have scared him out of it
this....

i cant see Evra saying he doesnt want to play ...... just hope he stays focused and doesnt rise to the wind ups from scouse players or the vermin in the stands.

teflon_terry

Of course he'll play.

Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I wouldnt play him. Not for his own safety or any shite like that. But it would take the sting right out of the crowd.

They'd be well up for it, ready to give evra dogs and when he's not there. They will be gutted. Who can they boo now?

On the other hand he is our 'captain' atm, but if he plays i wouldnt mind to much.
When I read the original post, I thought 'he's got to play' but that's an interesting angle you've said.

However, no pain no gain right? It'll be all the more sweet if we beat them going into the lion's den like that in such a hostile atmosphere. If we lose and get abuse then it should surely be motivation enough to get retribution by pulling further clear in the league stakes. The players can unveil t-shirts in May, 'No. 20 - Justice for Evra'

I'd play him.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Evra's done nothing wrong. It's not his fault if those £#%&!ing animals can't behave themselves. They'll probably crush each other to death trying to get at him.
Goes without saying.

But we know they can't.Shaking Alan Smiths £#%&!ing ambulance when all he'd done was break his leg was bad enough.Not sure Ferie will risk it.As someone else has said, it'd take a big sting out of the crowd too.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Pudge_Bear

Wouldn't mind seeing him miss out. Not because I think he would give a £#%&!, just because it would really pull the rug from under their fans as mentioned above. Fergie did something similar earlier in the season didn't he, left out the hot heads to try and take the sting out of it. You've got to be a pretty weird fan to get wound up by something Park's done, for example.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:09 PM
carlosartorial

Patrice is a top boy. Team captain and a vastly experienced wummer.

Of course he'll play.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:10 PM
The Watcher

If Evra's not playing, they'll just turn their abuse on Rooney, Scholes, Fergie etc. After what's happened, the atmosphere's going to be even more intense then usual, regardless of who's on the pitch.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:10 PM
silv

its shit that our player cant start because he was racially abused... what does that say about the vermin!!

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Baron

Definitely start him, & make him £#%&!ing nail Gerrard early doors. Be a strong ref to do anything to him there a minute or two into the game.

Then I'd sit & hope to absolute £#%&! that he scored, in front of the Kop, & gave them dogs abuse.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:17 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Vastly experienced wummer.
Heard he's gonna play in a fabio mask and take it off at full time......£#%&!ing loves bantz does paddy.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Heard he's gonna play in a fabio mask and take it off at full time......£#%&!ing loves bantz does paddy.

So he's not gonna complete the game then

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:20 PM
magic_cantona

Just hope we're wearing 'Kick Racism OUT!' t-shirts as we're warming up.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:21 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
So he's not gonna complete the game then
He's wearing a mask pal not taking on his physical attributes......It's just bantz not Rio's world cup windups.

hopkins

ddg
rafael
smalling
ferdinand
evra
anderson
young
valencia
diouf
nani
welbeck

a top boy XI

Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
He's wearing a mask pal not taking on his physical attributes......It's just bantz not Rio's world cup windups.

kk m8

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
ddg
rafael
smalling
ferdinand
evra
anderson
young
valencia
diouf
nani
welbeck

a top boy XI
That would make Glen Johnson a one-man team.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:23 PM
TheKitchenSink

mad pat won't give a £#%&!, he'll thrive on winding the stupid racist £#%&!s up just praying he bags a goal.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:29 PM
andyroo

Whatever about Paddy that's one thing he's not. He'll play and he'll do well.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:33 PM
taff

will probably end up a bit of an anticlimax. if evra cops dogs abuse the FA might decide to fine them, so an edict will go out from on high instructing them to behave and uphold the good name of liverpool football club, arbiters of all that is good and moral, 96 angels in heaven, my uncle is black you know blah £#%&!ing blah. other than the usual undercurrent of lowlifes the rest will probably get it into their thick £#%&!ing heads that they're only talking their way into more trouble.

actually, maybe that's expecting too much.

Unread 22-01-2012, 11:44 PM
jem

he had better £#%&!ing play. what kind of message would anything else send out?

the whole team should wear black leather gloves.
Closed Thread